unclemoney is offline Senior Member

2012, the bible, satanism, nephilim, nibiru... all condensed

If you got some time and you're ready to have your mind blown. check out these video's I'd recommend watching them in this order that I lay it out as it would all tie in to make greater sense.

Enjoy

"history of satanism"
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=KTcF-7opGLU

"info about nibiru and what the govt//nasa knows"
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=xoWrtZX6J4c

And last but not least the biblical account of all of this and what it makes it out to be, there's 6 parts and even though I'm not "christian" or religious it definately has some great info (from a christian standpoint).

Part One
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPZXi4n8-58

Part Two
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnfs3qcbtbs

Part Three
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4is2kdUVcU0

Part Four
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlZ6GcZWrRk

Part Five
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAIrumWHa1s

Part Six
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqxhNLF_AWs

qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    If you got some time and you're ready to have your mind blown. check out these video's I'd recommend watching them in this order that I lay it out as it would all tie in to make greater sense.

Enjoy

"history of satanism"
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=KTcF-7opGLU

"info about nibiru and what the govt//nasa knows"
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=xoWrtZX6J4c

And last but not least the biblical account of all of this and what it makes it out to be, there's 6 parts and even though I'm not "christian" or religious it definately has some great info (from a christian standpoint).

Part One
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPZXi4n8-58

Part Two
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnfs3qcbtbs

Part Three
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4is2kdUVcU0

Part Four
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlZ6GcZWrRk

Part Five
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAIrumWHa1s

Part Six
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqxhNLF_AWs

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    ug, not this shit again

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Okay, I havent looked at the 6 Part thing yet, but I did look at the History of Satanism and the other one about this mini solar system passing through ours in 2012. So, this reptilian race wont have evolved or advanced in the last 3000 years? There'll still be looking to enslave us. And this celestial event is supposed to have happened every 3000 years? If that's the case, surely there would be more evidence of this, especially during the cretacious and jurassic periods?

Does the thread starter believe in this? Cause, as interesting as it sounds, it all sounds like more "doom and gloom" "the year XXXX is when the apocalypse will arrive", etc.

I would never rule out the fact that an alien race could have visited us thousands of years in the past, and how that alien race would easily be percieved as being "Godlike"

And this whole concept of Tiamat, being a thriving world of jungles and such, bothers me. Do you realise how cold that world would be?

I'm an open-minded person, but I would like to see more scientific evidence that this sort of thing is possible.
    Last edited by Flagg; 10-29-2007 at 07:08 AM.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    lol... that's all i got for ya.

i still always find it funny, in the begining they told the story of the finding of the ancient tablets which are basically the same exact story of genesis, but in those tablets God was a snake.

So how do you get your religion popular? Use someone elses stories(not uncommon in history) and depict their god as evil(snake in the garden). Just my observations.

and what the hell does the first video even tell me about the history of satanism, other than the stupid 45 seconds at the end lol
    Last edited by Psychotron; 10-29-2007 at 07:15 AM.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    There was a show on history channel yesterday about Nostradamus he said 2012 and so did the myians and all the other big prophets. ALso you guys should check out Edgar Casey also a big profit not well known but amazing

goose is offline Banned
    what crap!!!

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i am staying outta this one totally...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I wish I had time to watch all of those, but I'm busy going to satanism and religion boards and posting a bunch of stuff about steroids and working out.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    pretty much....y'all need to start preparing....guns....deuce and a halfs......more guns.....bomb shelter....etc....cause it's coming

Information is offline Information
    Reopened
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." "Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with the hand mill; one will be taken and the other left." "Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come." (Matthew 24:36, 40 & 42)
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I love it how the second clip claims it will present alot of scientific evidence and then proceeds to present exactly 0 evidence.

britbb is offline Junior Member
    Ah, the beauty of the 'conspiracy theory'.

So much of this bullsh*t around thesedays.

Its like stories made up by a 6 year old child.

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55
    pretty much....y'all need to start preparing....guns....deuce and a halfs......more guns.....bomb shelter....etc....cause it's coming
    hahahaha exactly... I'm young as shit and that's right around the corner. Hopefully this shit "isn't" happening, however my gut instinct tells me otherwise....

I'll put it this way.... "I'd rather live and be wrong, than die and be right" or the good ol "better safe than sorry"

Basicly I would hate myself if I did nothing and then one day were all standing around saying "gee I wonder what that thing is up there in the sky?!?" If that were the case my last days on earth I'll be a pissed mother fvcker... However if I'm wrong then I'd only be in my mid twenties and still have the rest of my life ahead of me to do whatever

however you guys prob don't spend too much time looking at so called "conspiracy theories" and I do realize this seems a tad "nuts".

Oh yeah, and what do you guys know of the "real ID act" that's supposed to come out in march of 08 and then eventually lead to the "RFID" chip??? Here's an interesting video about the chip

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-CZ4fKqOskk

While this is mainly conspiracy and many of you will buy this as "bs" If you go look into other video's about the RFID then you will at least agree that it exists and will be mainstream here very shortly

Oh yeah and just to further were I'm coming from and who I am... You all obviously remember the "other" thread I had made in the past... Well since then I've been doing all kinds of research, reading, books, etc, etc... Needless to say I'm not following that "joker" Lavey, sure he might of had some interesting points, but that man contradicts himself, etc, besides he is just one f'n man and I like to take the look at things from all different angles so I can have the best understanding of the subject at hand.

Ok this is were I say crap about myself that most people would probably be like "omg, blah blah blah this man is nutty" I realize that... However since being a satanist I have taken a very eclectic approach into things. Needless to say (don't ask me how I know I have a lot of examples but to most of you I would be made out to look as "mad") I duno about bs like "god" etc but I will say that "spirits", etc exist, I've had many "run ins" But only due to the fact that I'm extremely involved in the "occult".

However what got me into it... Get this... I didn't believe in "god", "satan", "spirits", etc, etc. And there was nothing you could tell me that would ever get me to believe in such rediculous things. However I got a pretty crazy story to tell about what changed my views on things and made me do a complete 180 on spirituality (still a satanist though ), and no it wasn't "seeing a ghost" or "seeing a spirit" it was much more bizzare than that. I didn't "ask" for this occurance to happen, nor was I "wanting" it to happen or "expecting". It just happened out of the blue. If you guys are interested in this story I will talk about it but I'm not going to get into it right now.

Ok now you can deem me a "madman" or "insane" or you can take my word for what I'm saying. Don't think I have also ruled out the option that it could of been a manifestation of my mind as the mind is extremely powerful and has complete control over all the senses.

Anyways, reason I said all of this is because I will vouche for the fact that the majority of what is said in these video's to be true. So there you have it.
    Last edited by unclemoney; 10-29-2007 at 02:35 PM.

Diamonite is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    nah bro. i got a few annunakoos myself. was landscaping for a neighbor...pretty scaly bastards and mumble about noburu or w.e but beer usually calms em down hey.

all that aside (=P) i think it was funny in part 1 of nephilim when the ufo molested the army (is that what the narrator says?) .....=)

for real though i am pretty much curious george when it comes to "crazy" shit like this. the only thing i don't really get alot of the time. is all these "leaks" and w.e have no solid backup.....not a single piece. and alot of this shit as well is bombarded by people who should be in a straight jacket i think. i don't know bro.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    This "shit" is a little too "far-fetched" for me.

It "may" be over my "head", but I "highly" doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger
    I wish I had time to watch all of those, but I'm busy going to satanism and religion boards and posting a bunch of stuff about steroids and working out.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    we r all going to hell cuz of steroids !!

Screw the devil, but to be fair, screw god.

GO SCIENCE!!!!!

science=fact

we r all right. The truth is what we want it to be. Whose to say whose wrong. You all believe in shit you cant prove, therefore, have no room to talk
    Last edited by xlxBigSexyxlx; 10-29-2007 at 07:29 PM.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I dont go into all this satanic thing but read this book:

Apocalypse 2012

very interesting

Logan13 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneInTheMembrane
    I dont go into all this satanic thing but read this book:

Apocalypse 2012

very interesting
    does anyone recall 1999? Much ado about nothing..........

qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    Y2K?? i was young as sperm and i called that bs

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Hey unclemoney, y'wanna buy a bridge?

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13 View Post
    well that's what you get from christian future forecasts.......they were off by 12 years.......the mayans get it right

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13 View Post
    My thoughts exactly....

sdsdsds wth

Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." "Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with the hand mill; one will be taken and the other left." "Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come." (Matthew 24:36, 40 & 42)

probably the most embarasssing statement in the new testament right there.

“Say what you like,” we shall be told, “the apocalyptic beliefs of the first Christians have been proved to be false. It is clear from the New Testament that they all expected the Second Coming in their own lifetime. And, worse still, they had a reason, and one which you will find very embarrassing. Their Master had told them so. He shared, and indeed created, their delusion. He said in so many words, ‘this generation shall not pass till all these things be done.’ And he was wrong. He clearly knew no more about the end of the world than anyone else.”

Thread Information