Big Baller is offline New Member

I tip my cap to you guys

But Im not giving you guys props for working hard to obtain the body.

But for understanding all this shit! Ive spent about 2 weeks reading all the WARNINGS, abreviations, question & answer areas... And of course all the "newbies please read" posts. And I still lost.. lol..

How you can inject shit Ive never even heard of into your system.... or to actually KNOW what & how much to take.... And when to take it... Seems like a full time job..... And then you gotta hit the bricks too.. lol

Anyways, thanks to whoever put this forum together. It just saved me from probably injecting crisco cooking oil into my ass.. lol

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Baller
    But Im not giving you guys props for working hard to obtain the body.

But for understanding all this shit! Ive spent about 2 weeks reading all the WARNINGS, abreviations, question & answer areas... And of course all the "newbies please read" posts. And I still lost.. lol..

How you can inject shit Ive never even heard of into your system.... or to actually KNOW what & how much to take.... And when to take it... Seems like a full time job..... And then you gotta hit the bricks too.. lol

Anyways, thanks to whoever put this forum together. It just saved me from probably injecting crisco cooking oil into my ass.. lol
    I was lost too at one point, I didn't study or anything, I just spent about 4 months everyday just reading posts, and threads, then I started to develop an understanding of gear, and what each steroid does, I don't call myself an expert, but I can whip together a cycle and a PCT that have great results. You do have to understand sides and how to combat them when on certain steroids . Like deca or tren , never use nolva while on, and while on tren monitor your prolactin levels. All little things you will pick up if you spend enough time on this board.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Its no big deal. Stick around, read as much as you can and try to learn from experiences from others because only with theory you get lost easily.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    most people learned from people like dan duchane who learned by experimenting on people. we learned from the mistakes of people like aronld and others who had bad cycles and no PCT. I however learned from the vets and living on this site for about a year before i even had the balls to become a member. Research and read tons of posts. you will get there

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I've learnt that not all advice on this forum is created equal... just watch whose wisdom/knowledge you decide to take. Thats part of what makes the subject confusing

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneInTheMembrane View Post
    I've learnt that not all advice on this forum is created equal... just watch whose wisdom/knowledge you decide to take. Thats part of what makes the subject confusing
    haha

post count = knowledge

naaaaaaaaaattttttttt

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneInTheMembrane View Post

Yup, there's an absolute shitload of parroting and misinformation out there (and in the steroid -use realm in general). So watch out...

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    It really isn't that deep, the learning curve just isn't linear. It will all start to make sense at once. Keep reading, and watch for misinformaton. The profiles are a noob's best friend.

sphincter is offline Member
    yeah, like Kratos says.. at first it is overwhelming but then it will all start to click and make sense. once things start clicking, you figure out a good portion of what you need to know; at least enough to ask more intelligent questions and get good answers (and be able to understand them).

Thread Information