xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries

Genetic Potential

My workout partner said he was reading off another board, and someone had said something like once you take steroids , you go past your genetic potential. Meaning, after you do your cycle of steroids, its really hard to make natural gains. And that you have to cycle again to make decent gains.
    True? Not? What a dumbass? What?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I am no Doc but i believe this to a certain extent. Say you workout naturally as hard as you can and reach your 100% natural growth. Then you incorporate steroids that take you past what your body can naturally do. After the cycle the steroids are gone and then you expect to push it even further?

I think for most it’s a struggle just to keep the drive up to maintain the results from the gear let alone make progress on top of it.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah I will have to agree with DSM here. How much further naturally do you think you can push than you max?

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    so basically, if one cycles. If you wanna make more good gains, you are gonna have to cycle again?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    If someone reached their genetic potential before cycling, and then cycled, they would exceed their potential making it unlikely to grow beyond that without gear. The more common scenario is most use gear long before their genetic potential is reached, therefore theoretically they could continue to grow without gear.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger
    If someone reached their genetic potential before cycling, and then cycled, they would exceed their potential making it unlikely to grow beyond that without gear. The more common scenario is most use gear long before their genetic potential is reached, therefore theoretically they could continue to grow without gear.
    well put

Thread Information