qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member

I find myself being too picky

when it comes to chicks i wanna associate myself with, i feel like sometimes i'm being tooooo picky..i've dated some bad ass chicks, so when that ends, it seems like i don't wanna even talk to someone unless they're better looking than the last girl..i'll see models and be like damn- that chick is the shit, and i don't want to stop at anything less than that...so i'll walk around the malls or around a city, and i don't see any girls that look THAT good...i see good looking girls but they're fake as hell, and just don't give that beautiful model look off....i saw this video and it changed my perception...its only about 1 min long, and its a good watch....i just wanna know where i can get the computer program shown in the vid...because i'd become the biggest fn pimp on facebook.....lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXf8fr0Kp3Q

there are tons of girls that look that good. probably cheaper to use a ugly girl and fix her face with a computer than to hire a girl thats naturally beautiful and pay her a sh i t load.

i know what ya mean tho. when u date a girl thats a 10 you don't wanna settle for anything less. through my experience tho i just fill the gaps with the ok girls while im just waiting for another 10 to come along...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I'm the same way. And every time i break up with a girl i always say i'm not going to find someone as hot and i always do. There are a million out there. I'm a little disappointed with the new girl i'm dating she has a really pretty face and a great body but real boobs. I miss implants

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Nothing wrong with having high standards, just make sure you're vanity doesnt extend beyond what you are actually capable of having.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Ain't nothing a sh^t load of alcohol cant fix.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    until you wake up in the morning that is.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    I have the same problem as you, but opposite. jk

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Ahhhh i love photoshop!

I always find girls that are equally attractive or hotter. I never lower my standards for dating a girl tho, there always kept high.

Thread Information