Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    'the muscle assholes' haha.

Atomini is offline Banned
    "Alpha male jackoffs" lol

im not a jackoff

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Macho mother fvcker...Alpha Male... Loved it, nothing then a bitch built shit head to complain about guys that are in great shape. I did laugh

importeater91 is offline Member
    "hey bruno, shut it down would ya please? you smell like an anchovies ****" lol

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL ^^^ that part made me fall out of the chair!

Raise your hand if you:

- Have a barbed wire tattoo around the bicep
    - Wear sleeveless shirts
    - Wear tshirts that say "Lead, follow, or get out of the way"

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I gotta admit, most "muscle" guys are douche bags that think they are better than everyone else.
    ***No source checks!!!***

You're not wrong about that.

Got one guy at my gym constantly telling people their workouts suck and they never see results off what they're doing, etc. etc.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    I gotta admit, most "muscle" guys are douche bags that think they are better than everyone else.
    I agree with that 100%. A lot of those guys get into lifting for the wrong reasons, and they think that it will compensate for deficiencies in other areas of their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    I agree with that 100%. A lot of those guys get into lifting for the wrong reasons, and they think that it will compensate for deficiencies in other areas of their lives.
    i disagree, that is a common stereotype.

as many here can attest, plenty of intelligent normal, well rounded individuals are interested in bodybuilding. not all bodybuilders are intellectually inferior or 'jocks' etc, as I'm sure you yourself can agree with considering your chosen field of study.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    i disagree, that is a common stereotype.

as many here can attest, plenty of intelligent normal, well rounded individuals are interested in bodybuilding. not all bodybuilders are intellectually inferior or 'jocks' etc, as I'm sure you yourself can agree with considering your chosen field of study.
    Amorphic, although I do agree there are plenty of intelligent normal, well rounded individuals involved in bodybuilding you have to agree there are certainly some who are involved for other reasons as well. To be honest the majority of guys who I know at the gym who I would call avid bodybuilders that really know their shit, are very intelligent and have good jobs.

However, the kind of people who fit that stereotype can be pointed out actually on this board. When you see threads like "Why are all these hot girls with these skinny douchebags" Those sort of threads operate on the premise that a woman should be interested in you simply because you are larger and have a more well defined and shaped physique. It operates on a premise that because you are into bodybuilding, you are automatically better than the majority of guys out there and woman and other people should notice this and be interested in you on that fact alone. I find that the type of people who usually say statements like that, have very little game, and even less social skills.

So while I agree with one aspect of your post, there are certainly people who give this stereotype merit, and it can be seen by some threads around here.

britbb is offline Junior Member
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Trust a skinny lil old ugly man to come up with that crap.

He must be jealous cos his wife just ran off with a bodybuilder 20 years younger than him and then ran home to him complaining that the bodybuilder just dumped her arse so he can go be 'daddy' in a threesome with 2 bisexual slags.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    George is an angry sober.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Wait we aren't better than the skinny douchebags? DOH!

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Amorphic, although I do agree there are plenty of intelligent normal, well rounded individuals involved in bodybuilding you have to agree there are certainly some who are involved for other reasons as well. To be honest the majority of guys who I know at the gym who I would call avid bodybuilders that really know their shit, are very intelligent and have good jobs.

However, the kind of people who fit that stereotype can be pointed out actually on this board. When you see threads like "Why are all these hot girls with these skinny douchebags" Those sort of threads operate on the premise that a woman should be interested in you simply because you are larger and have a more well defined and shaped physique. It operates on a premise that because you are into bodybuilding, you are automatically better than the majority of guys out there and woman and other people should notice this and be interested in you on that fact alone. I find that the type of people who usually say statements like that, have very little game, and even less social skills.

So while I agree with one aspect of your post, there are certainly people who give this stereotype merit, and it can be seen by some threads around here.

this is so true and way too common on this board

southmadejd is offline Member
    Damn, why did Carlin have to go after the Marine Corps like that? I can honestly tell you that when I was in I never wore any shirts that said something gay like that. I had a couple of Marine Corps t-shirts but they didn't have some sort of gay slogan on it. Now I must admit that some of the boots in the Marine Corps may wear some shirts close to that but I haven't ever seen a shirt with that sh-t on it.

Carlin is a great comedian, but he's pretty much anti-everything. So, you're bound to get attacked and shot down by him at some point for something, lol.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by britbb View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

He must be jealous cos his wife just ran off with a bodybuilder 20 years younger than him and then ran home to him complaining that the bodybuilder just dumped her arse so he can go be 'daddy' in a threesome with 2 bisexual slags.

I'm almost positive he is not jealous of any bodybuilder when he is a multi-millionaire. He gets more ***** than any bodybuilder could shake a stick at.

Sad But True!
    ***No source checks!!!***

qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by britbb View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

and thats the attitude that gives us the black eye....and good point on the threads such as "why are women with the skinny dudes"..

Titan 3 is offline Associate Member
    Whiskey and Edited. Rec drug post.???? prop and protein!!!

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    funny thing is he is talking about a good majority of you guys lol

I know what he is talking about the marine guys with their outdated egos. I confronted one not too long ago. All show, no go.

But that is just one or maybe a whole handful of guys like that.

Not all people are like how muscle-guys are depicted. Still a god majority though.

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    you have to remember George Carlin is all about angry complaining jokes its all a act just like richerd pyor was all about white people and sam kinison was all about yelling and swearing its what made them funny and made them rich so why change

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    I understand that completely. That is their 'thing'
    I only worry about the people who are so easily persuaded by a meaningless funny little joke.

Overall it is not a big deal.. i hope i didn't make it sound like that.. oh boy i look too much into this thread

Thread Information