Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    i wish i could vote ron paul, but it is prob only delaying the enevitable, how can you start a revouloution with all the laws introduced to "protect" yourselves?

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    i wish i could vote ron paul, but it is prob only delaying the enevitable, how can you start a revouloution with all the laws introduced to "protect" yourselves?
    Uhm..let me think. Well a rather small group of men known as our founding fathers did it.

It is that "It's enevitable, how can we do anything" attitude is what got us here in the first place. We sat by to long and let them strip our civil libertis piece by piece, of course all under the guise of "Freedom".
    ***No source checks!!!***

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    i'm not saying it couldnt be done, but with the lack of knowledge and a lazy attitude, nothing will happen, people need to learn.

Lets say you start to rally some men together with arms, you would prob be sent to cuba for a nice little holiday. And who are you going to get? How do you tear down the walls of this establishment. as soon as soldiers can be replaced and your spending controlled is when you will see real control.

When people actually want to do something about it it will be too late, you step out of line, there goes your so called freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    i'm not saying it couldnt be done, but with the lack of knowledge and a lazy attitude, nothing will happen, people need to learn.

Lets say you start to rally some men together with arms, you would prob be sent to cuba for a nice little holiday. And who are you going to get? How do you tear down the walls of this establishment. as soon as soldiers can be replaced and your spending controlled is when you will see real control.

When people actually want to do something about it it will be too late, you step out of line, there goes your so called freedom.

We are at the stage that we simply need to educate people on the real issues going on, sure race is a serious issue, but it is a little issue compared to the Federal Reserve and what it stands for.

A Central Bank is straight out of the Communist Manafesto.

We simply need to educate people and wake them up. Honestly, it is working. More and more people are waking up.

convalescence69 is offline Associate Member
    I've discussed what Auslifta is saying with a friend of mine that is part of the "Free State Project" in New Hampshire. They are an organization of Libertarians that want to eventually secede from the union if this situation we discuss does not get fixed.
    I told him, "man, you're crazy. The media will label you a terrorist organization. They will lie to the public, you will create another Waco. If you do get enough support, they will pull a cuba and isolate you. They will landlock you and barricade your harbor as they try to starve you out, under the pretext that you are dangerous radicals."
    I do feel inspired that they would want to try, but I still haven't backed down from my position on that, I still think that is what would happen. If they were willing to fight for freedom, most wouldn't be around to enjoy it.

convalescence69 is offline Associate Member
    Here is something you guys should check out. It's Ron Paul from 25 years ago (1983) talking about economics. The dude is just amazing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GzRWSof8uQ

I got this from another thread, this is the kind of people that need to wake the **** up and realise that NO ONE should ever have to sacrifice civil liberties for "safety".

The brainwashing over the last 70+ years is so ingrained in people that they do not even know what they are talking about.

Example:

Can you really blame the government for keeping tabs on people whether it's drugs or anything that can hurt someone.Think about it all the heat the us government got as a result of the lack of tabs we were keeping on the scum bags in the world when 9/11 hit.Hey I want my privacy as much as the next guy but there's too many assholes out there that want to hurt people.

Take this for example in my state of NJ there's been a petroleum based odor reported in the surrounding counties where I live,it's causing headaches and nausea.For all we know it's Bin Laden and AL Queda high jacking crop dusters and polluting NJ farm lands with poison.Sure that's a far cry from the monitoring of the chemical your talking about but it's the same principal involved.

JMO don't mean to sound like a dick but I feel there is precidence for there actions

I would say more, but I think it pretty much speaks for itself (Take my constitutional rights my gov't, just please keep me safe). What's scary is that millions of people think this way.

BOOST is offline Member
    I am ready to move to Italy

Logan13 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    I got this from another thread, this is the kind of people that need to wake the **** up and realise that NO ONE should ever have to sacrifice civil liberties for "safety".

The brainwashing over the last 70+ years is so ingrained in people that they do not even know what they are talking about.

Example:

I would say more, but I think it pretty much speaks for itself (Take my constitutional rights my gov't, just please keep me safe). What's scary is that millions of people think this way.
    Keep me safe and provide me with everything. that I may need and want..........

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BOOST View Post
    I am ready to move to Italy
    See ya

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information