Thread: Psudoephedrine

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished

Psudoephedrine

The gov. is tracking your sudefed use. I bought some last night and had to sign a disclaimer that I wouldn't use it to make Edited. No rec drug references. You are limited to buying 3.6 grams a day, need to show your drivers licence, and it is kept behind the counter now. I haven't needed to buy in awhile so this is polly old news. I just don't like that the gov. is linked into what you are buying. You can buy at 2 different stores and they will know you bought too much.

Kennedy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    The gov. is tracking your sudefed use. I bought some last night and had to sign a disclaimer that I wouldn't use it to make Edited. No rec drug references. You are limited to buying 3.6 grams a day, need to show your drivers licence, and it is kept behind the counter now. I haven't needed to buy in awhile so this is polly old news. I just don't like that the gov. is linked into what you are buying. You can buy at 2 different stores and they will know you bought too much.
    It's their safeguard from preventing Edited. No rec drug references. heads from buying shit loads of advil cold and sinus and making Edited. No rec drug references. labs in the house two doors down from you.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
    It's their safeguard from preventing Edited. No rec drug references. heads from buying shit loads of advil cold and sinus and making Edited. No rec drug references. labs in the house two doors down from you.
    +++2

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    You still need to get your hands on Iodine crystals, and that isn't nearly as easy as getting psudoephedrine.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    You still need to get your hands on Iodine crystals, and that isn't nearly as easy as getting psudoephedrine.
    How would you know ....Edited. No rec drug references. head.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Mmmmm I love Canada where you can buy as much Ephedrine as you want over the counter without any problems!

It's cheap, too. I've got heaps of it in my closet.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Staying out of this one

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Can you really blame the government for keeping tabs on people whether it's drugs or anything that can hurt someone.Think about it all the heat the us government got as a result of the lack of tabs we were keeping on the scum bags in the world when 9/11 hit.Hey I want my privacy as much as the next guy but there's too many assholes out there that want to hurt people.

Take this for example in my state of NJ there's been a petroleum based odor reported in the surrounding counties where I live,it's causing headaches and nausea.For all we know it's Bin Laden and AL Queda high jacking crop dusters and polluting NJ farm lands with poison.Sure that's a far cry from the monitoring of the chemical your talking about but it's the same principal involved.

JMO don't mean to sound like a dick but I feel there is precidence for there actions.

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    they do the same thing over here too, doesnt realy bother me, i mean it is there to deter and prevent drug makers from getting enough to make their shit. so as long as i can still buy my cold & flu tabs im fine

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    little speechles.. Its definately stupid.. Government must have gotten tired of laying around the office doing nothing..

qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member
    its been like that around my area for awhile....we're pretty rural, so it seems like the Edited. No rec drug references. usage is up? don't know of any surveys to prove that, but its just something i've noticed......putting it behind the counter started in my area BEFORE it was the law....the problem wasn't so much as meth heads buying a bunch of the pills, but stealing them out of the cardboard on the shelves....just slip out the cartridges or whatever and out the door they'd go.....

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    They are doing the same thing in Australia, this isnt confined to the US Government

Atomini is offline Banned
    Australia has also always been extremely strict with drug laws though.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Sometimes you guys get carried away with the government conspiracy theories or "why does the govt have to keep tabs?". Who cares....if you're not doing anything illegal or shady, why would you care if they are controlling the sale of a drug that is a widely used component to produce Edited. No rec drug references.??? I use sudafed 12 hour and I, like the rest of you, go to the counter and show id, then sign the disclaimer. It's not a big deal and adds a few minutes to the purchasing process.

Do some research on the extreme dangers of meth and how it is destroying parts of the country.

Doc M

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    since were on the government and invasion of privacy crap, theres an article in NY Times that the feds are fighting for the right to search citizens lap tops upon re-entry into the US..here's the article

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/07/us...gewanted=print

Thread Information