BodyByAAS is offline Banned

lump on testicle..

figured while I was here I'd post a general question..seems like loits of other people get good advice so i should try.

ANyways, I know I should see a doctor, but I dont have health insurance so i want to see if its of any importance.

about a week ago i woke up with a sore sack o' balls... felt like someone drop kicked me... really tender..not horrible, but tender.. a few days later i felt what seemed like a hard vain or 2 grains of rice on the side of one of my testicles, and now where it was sore...right where the tube (vas diferns or whatever its called) connects to the testicle there was a small fluid filled syt type thing... so of course I freaked out... but decided to wait a few days... now it is not sore however I still feel the "grans of rice" but they are not tender unless i poke at them too much, and this cyst thing seems to be going down.

Any advice on this...any similar experinces? I am not using anyhting now, nor have I for over a year (except for Masterdrol - andro type crap) a few moinths back, however I dont think its related to any atrophy or anything.

anyways, any thoughts would be appreciated

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    damn man....get to the doc/clinic/ whatever..... dont wait.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    see a doc, one of my best friends got testicular cancer at 19. He had to donate a ball, and go through some radiation therapy and crap. Now he humps more girls than anyone I know and is doing fine (28 years old)

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    perhaps get some heath insurance first so if it is serious it isn't documented as a pre-existing condtition

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    It should only cost about $100 to see the doc bro, it's worth it too. Don't take any chances with your balls or life. Better to be alive and in debt than be dead and in debt.

importeater91 is offline Member
    there was a clinic near me for people without ins could go to and get checked out for stuff like that. you just had to give a donation..a few bucks...look it up there might be one near u...id deff get it checked out. if it is something they can catch it while its early

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    we arent docter here you need to go to your doc asap and get it checked out.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    had the same thing a little over a year ago..it was just a fluid filled cyst..the doc gave me some doxycline and it went away..freaked me the fukk out though..doc made me do a testicular ultrasound too just to be safe..everything was cool..but definitely worth checking out..

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude its your NUTS FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!! Why would you wait it out? Get to the doc!!

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    I had a lump on my ball afew years back, went the docs right away, he rolled them around in his nice warm hands and told me it is just a cyst. It is still there about 4 years later, but its really, really tiny. The cyst has shrunk too.

get to your doc, or DIE!

hahahahhahahhahahahhaha...well thats a relief.. Im waiting to tlak to my freinds dad who is chief of pedi. i know im too old for him (22) but a nut is a nut right??? lol

anyone else experience something like this?

boxer08 is offline Senior Member
    Yes, i have a epididymal cyst which has been there for 5 years. I went to the doctor about 15 times before i had a scan.

guys a little antibiotic (doxycline) will get rid of that cyst in no time..the one thing that I noticed when I had the cyst is that it made my cum a yellowish/brown color..

wow...ehh umm... i dont see yellow or brown... that sounds like Chlaymidia or something!!!

now is the cyst the lump or the grains of rice....

Quote Originally Posted by BodyByAAS View Post
    wow...ehh umm... i dont see yellow or brown... that sounds like Chlaymidia or something!!!

now is the cyst the lump or the grains of rice....
    well whatever it was..the antibiotic got rid of all my problems..maybe I should wear condoms..

lmao... condoms suck... such a shame you cant just have girls who are clean enough to raw dog...

*sigh* what has this world come too?

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Go to a doctor STAT!

Worried about not having health insurance? Throw some dirt on your face and don't shower first, then when you get there and they ask for your info. Give them the infamous deer in headlights look and say "Que".."Que".."No English"

Bingo...damn near free healthcare buddy.
    ***No source checks!!!***

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Send me a picture, well a few and i'll tell you my opinion.

Ncogneato is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    Go to a doctor STAT!

Worried about not having health insurance? Throw some dirt on your face and don't shower first, then when you get there and they ask for your info. Give them the infamous deer in headlights look and say "Que".."Que".."No English"

AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

That's Awsome!!!!

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Go to a doctor STAT!

Really murilo.... I get your pissed about illegals and all, and I dislike them as well because they give citizens (like me) and legal immigrants a bad name, but easy man. Leave those jokes to me

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Go to a doctor STAT!

baaaahaahahahaha!

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Go to a doctor STAT!

BWAAHAHAHAHAHA that has got to be some of the funniest sh*t ive heard all day!

I may just end up doing that.. now i have a dull ache in the nut and a sharp stab ache in the crease where my leg and pelvis meet on that side... F****

I am not thrilled....

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Could be numerous things. You could have some nerves or something twisted in there which will take surgery to untwine. Just hope and pray its not cancer bro. If it is, hopefully they can remove it and all is fine.

*sigh*

Now I can be the "one balled, one minute man"

*sniffle*

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Try to get a referral to an urologist from your county health department. It could be epididymitis, the beginning of a hydrocele..who knows?

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

feanixco is offline Banned
    I wouldn't"t mess around waiting man ....go to the doctor asap

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    you go to doc yet?

haha no not yet...getting to that this week...just realized this girl I was sleeping with had HPV. Now im part of that 70%....F**K!!!

Im thinking that could be part of this...like an infection or something

Quote Originally Posted by BodyByAAS View Post
    haha no not yet...getting to that this week...just realized this girl I was sleeping with had HPV. Now im part of that 70%....F**K!!!

Im thinking that could be part of this...like an infection or something
    men usually exhibit no signs of HPV and there is no test for it in men..pretty sure Ive had it at some point too..an old gf years ago had it..i didnt even know what it was back then..oh well havent had any problems nor have any girls ive been with

is it curable?? I was looking online and it said yes in terms of removing warts... but what if you ahve no signs just dont want to spread it??

timtim is offline Member
    if its cancer and you sit on it and let time pass the cancer will spread to your lymphatic system and throughout your body. you are making the classical mistake of waiting when your body is showing you a clear sign. i know 1 guy who had testicular cancer and a few with the cysts and veins (vericolie or whatever). the guy with cancer waited and it spread. he is alive and well but went through all the hard cancer treatments. get to a doctor and pay them $5 a month for the rest of your life. i wouldnt wait and i also would avoid rationalizing what it could be on an internet message board, times wasting.

good point..Im gonna get it checked out this week. Thanks to everyone who ghave me feedback!

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    thats what happens to people who don't pay taxes!!!

Thread Information