Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    facile is offline Member
    I am level headed and pretty much a skeptic, but I have had a few experiences in the past couple of years that made me a believer. Ghosts are among us!

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by facile View Post
    I am level headed and pretty much a skeptic, but I have had a few experiences in the past couple of years that made me a believer. Ghosts are among us!
    Yea i am in agreement here. I try not to believe, but ive had some things happen to me that suggests that all is not as it may seem.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by facile View Post
    same right here!!!

I am level headed and skeptic as well......their is not rational explanation for some things.

UFO's are among us too.....

I hate to be claiming up and down not only ghosts, but UFO's also, and the lightening ball, but "it is what it is"

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Have you ever had a weird experience happen to you, you cannot explain??
    Yes. A woman touched my pee pee.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

BodyByAAS is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E View Post
    Yes. A woman touched my pee pee.
    I wish a woman would touch my pee pee

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyByAAS View Post
    I wish a woman would touch my pee pee
    I wish they wouldn't.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

llrockyll is offline Member
    Odpierdol_sie was it sasquatch?

Quote Originally Posted by llrockyll View Post
    Odpierdol_sie was it sasquatch?
    In the wild hills of Ireland? i very much doubt it would be long untill he got rumbled. not much snow to hide amongst there.

Dad said he was dressed like they use to dress years ago, around the time of the rebellion with a long trench coat past the knees, said you use to still see people wearing that kind of coat around there, but someone wearing one as big as this man would be hard to go un-noticed.

overclockedpc is offline Junior Member
    So we've determined this person has a sick ghost living at his house? This is absolutely the most disturbing thing ever. So many intelligent people on this board and all we can come up with is a sick ghost!?!?!?! That just doesn't make sense.... I thought ghosts can't get sick.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    shortly after my dad died, his sister went on holiday and I offered to look after their dog for the week. I really wanted a dog at the time, but my dad would NEVER allow dogs in his house, and the idea of getting one of our own never even crossed my mind until after he died.

Anyway, when my auntie got back from her holiday, all the clocks in her house, including watches, had stopped.

Either that is one MAHOOSIVE coincidence, or my dad got his own back from beyond the grave.... ooooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704 View Post
    shortly after my dad died, his sister went on holiday and I offered to look after their dog for the week. I really wanted a dog at the time, but my dad would NEVER allow dogs in his house, and the idea of getting one of our own never even crossed my mind until after he died.

Anyway, when my auntie got back from her holiday, all the clocks in her house, including watches, had stopped.

Either that is one MAHOOSIVE coincidence, or my dad got his own back from beyond the grave.... ooooooooooooooo
    Spooky stuff eh Timm... I hate seeing clocks/watches stop now. Well wind up ones

When my Mothers father was dying in hospital my grandmother and her was at his bedside.
    Mum one side Nan the other.
    Mum said they each had a hand of his in theirs. My mother told me how she could feel him going cold in her hands, she said it got to a point where my mum stood up with tears in her eyes and said "i cant stay mum". My Nan asked why? so my mother told her that he was close to passing on, nan asked how does she know, mum siad coz he is stone cold.
    My Nan said in response that he wasnt, so my mother said feel his hand, its stone cold, nan said again that it is not, so my mother touched my grandfathers right hand and it was as warm as you or I.
    She stood back and then touched his left hand it was stone cold.

Neither of them could understand why, and the Dr. who was on duty could not explain it either... maybe there is a rational explination, but ive never heard of anything like this happening before.

convalescence69 is offline Associate Member
    quality of circulation is different to different parts of the body depending on many variables, including position, artery and venous elasticity, arteriosclerosis, etc. Also, something as simple as the A/C vent position in the room could have blown cooler air on that arm, cooling that part of his body down. I have that happen a lot sitting here at the computer, my right hand gets cold, extended away from me on my mouse, left stays warm (and no, its not resting on my junk).

Quote Originally Posted by convalescence69 View Post
    quality of circulation is different to different parts of the body depending on many variables, including position, artery and venous elasticity, arteriosclerosis, etc. Also, something as simple as the A/C vent position in the room could have blown cooler air on that arm, cooling that part of his body down. I have that happen a lot sitting here at the computer, my right hand gets cold, extended away from me on my mouse, left stays warm (and no, its not resting on my junk).
    Perhaps...
    A/C has nothing to do with it, A/C in the early 80's in Wales was known only by opening a window. I have thought that circulation woud have been a main facor though, but thinking about it i aim sure that the blood circulates in a clockwise manner left to right around the body. He was also laying on his back.
    Anything else i cannot tell you as i was 3 at the time.

convalescence69 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Odpierdol_sie! View Post
    Perhaps...
    A/C has nothing to do with it, A/C in the early 80's in Wales was known only by opening a window. I have thought that circulation woud have been a main facor though, but thinking about it i aim sure that the blood circulates in a clockwise manner left to right around the body. He was also laying on his back.
    Anything else i cannot tell you as i was 3 at the time.
    Mr Odpierdol, no insult, but check out some anatomy books. The ascending aorta branches off to the right and left sides of the body forming the axillary arteries of the arms before descending to feed our lower extremeties and other organs, with other sections ascending further to feed blood to our heads. The blood travels in equal volume at the same time supplying both arms, drops off its supply of oxygen and picking up carbon waste, back up the veins and back to the heart. No "clockwise" stuff.
    Last edited by convalescence69; 01-13-2008 at 04:59 PM. Reason: broke out my A&P book to make some clarifications

qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by convalescence69 View Post
    lol heres a strange story.............i'm sitting exactly like that, but my left hand IS positioned on my junk

i had a great grandma who called me "Juicy". I guess when i was a toddler she'd ask for a kiss or whatever, and my kisses were always "juicy".....anyway she died and my mom and i were driving through town one day and we randomely started talking about her....i told my mom i barely remember her and blah blah, and i don't even remember where she lives...my mom goes on to say she lived in a beautiful house, and that she'll swing by there on the way home...anyway, we go about our business then take off towards my great grandmothers old house...As soon as we enter her su**ivision we pull directly behind a car that had JUI CIE on the license plate. We followed it up until my mom pulled into my grandma's driveway...........a coincidence i know, but its nice to think my grandma was giving me a shout out from above...
    Last edited by qualityclrk1; 01-13-2008 at 07:06 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information