Thread: gym

admirals56 is offline Banned

gym

ok i go to a gym proboly 1/2 mile from this highschool and all the kids walk over here everyday after school so its packed. i go to a small gym but nice and over 40 kids joind today. theres about 20 treadmills and 20 eliptical machines and they were all full. i dont get it they dont use weights but use the treadmills i remember from last year that most of them come for 3 or 4 days and stop going. i dont understand y they join to ruin i mean come on save the money and run outside! no effense to anyone but about 10 black kids come in and are like how much is it to join the guy goes 20$ a month and the kid flips out and says **** this bull shit i can do pushups and keeps going on and in the end he goes im going to mcdonalds and eat alot of protien. ill proboly get more muscle doing that then working out. i was lmao the whole time as i was right next to them stretching lol. just thought id let u no wat happend today
    Last edited by admirals56; 01-28-2008 at 09:27 PM.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    where in NY are you talkin about? PM me if you want

Thread Information