goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"

wow, we need better parents not more gun laws

6 years old, wowthe kid had enough thought to take the gun to school aim gun and kill this girl toohttp://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...r&GRid=9177285the kid gets nothing since he was 6 years old, maybe atleast a spanking?

Our family always had guns around (some loaded for home defense) and we didn't run around shooting everyone This kid had to of had some grasp of what he was doing, though probably not the long term of it. You can show extreme violence on prime time but hell to pay if a boob was to be showed

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I think his parents should be locked up. They have all ready failed as parents. They did not tech there child any respect for life, guns ones self or any thing. in that matter. Im sure that kid was spoiled little brat that got a way with everything.

^He did, no charges brought

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    really unfortunate

aer_vlad is offline Junior Member
    **edit**
    Last edited by aer_vlad; 08-21-2011 at 09:21 PM.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by aer_vlad View Post
    Very true!

I wonder what is happening with raising kids today then previous generations. Where are all these school shootings and rebellious teenagers coming from? My grandparents never heard of stuff we pull off today. It's so sad.

I grew up around guns and used them almost every weekend in the summer. As Gsxxr (fun bike lol) has mentioned, my parents also taught me respect for life, guns, and ones self. To go shoot someone is sick. Something just doesn't click in the head...

lol, after reading that I sound like my mom. Hahaha (I'm 19).
    As far as out grandparents day, this country was not as far gone as far as the brainwashing and the overall lack of respect for anything that is molded into young minds these days.

There is no Excercise at school, No Pledge of Allegiance, No Prayer, No Discipline. The teachers are expected to be parents while the real parents do nothing but complain about how the teachers aren't making their kids decent human beings.

It all started to go down hill during the Women's Liberation Movement. The Rockefeller family funded that movement because they knew it would get the women out of the household and into the workforce which would allow them to tax women, send the children to school at an earlier age where they can begin indoctrinating them into this NWO ideal.

A woman traditionally would stay home and raise the children while the father worked. Now bith poarents work and the kids are left to the school's for raising them. Obviously we all see the result.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    And yes, the parents should be brought up on charges. **** it, execute the whole goddamn family because it is apparent they are pathetic failures.
    ***No source checks!!!***

theres no pledge of allegiance in schools anymore? When was that stopped?

I did it in Elementary school..just not after that..

Thread Information