lookintogetbig is offline Junior Member

steroid laws say they are aimed at keeping professional sports fair.

I was reading up on some of the new steroid law updates. One thing that caught my attention was a statement that said something similar to this: The statement said that the new laws were aimed at professional athletes to keep the sports fair. I also was looking at several different web sites that said that in America the average steroid user is more like an "average joe" who wants to improve his physical appearence. How does that work. Do you think steroids will ever be legal?

Atomini is offline Banned
    Nope.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    funny it doesn't say anywhere in the constitution the US goverment has any place in pro sports. It should be up to the owners association of each sport to keep their sport clean. And no steroids will never be legal, no more than it is now anyway.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    If they really want to make sports fair then they should give steroids to all of the pro athletes.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Sports are already fair, if every one is using then the playing field is more level than an rules that are in place can ever hope to achieve.

Quote Originally Posted by im83931 View Post
    If they really want to make sports fair then they should give steroids to all of the pro athletes.
    Bad idea, just keep the sports clean without the govenment. The price of admission for playing pro sports should not include use of steroids .

If the testing were random and frequent including the off season and the consequences of failing a test included ejection from the league, I doubt you would see many users.

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    we can have the pros loose on pros vs joes.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Steroids will never be legal in the United States, because that country isn't exactly 'free'. Sorry, but it's time to face reality.

If you have any hopes whatsoever of the fvcked up US government legalizing steroids AT ALL... think about when has ANYTHING in the United States, besides alcohol, been outlawed then made legal again later? Nothing.

Logan13 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lookinto****** View Post
    I was reading up on some of the new steroid law updates. One thing that caught my attention was a statement that said something similar to this: The statement said that the new laws were aimed at professional athletes to keep the sports fair. I also was looking at several different web sites that said that in America the average steroid user is more like an "average joe" who wants to improve his physical appearence. How does that work. Do you think steroids will ever be legal?
    It is not the Congress' job to oversee professional sports, period. Since the 1994 baseball lock-out, they just seem incapable of keeping their nose out of baseball. One day, ignorance about AAS will be replaced with facts. This is why this board, moreso than all of the others, is so important. To date, I have never met a "junky" in here.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    who wants to see average joe's??? I wanna see jucied up athletes doing what the averages joes cant thats what makes sports fun to watch

One thing I'm sure of, weather they use or don't use it isn't the govmn'ts place. And it needs to be kept quiet, all this media coverage, all I hear high school kids talk about in the gym is roids. I was clueless as a kid, and as a result had no intrest in steroids , that's the way it should be.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    when they mention top pros like barry bonds and all those other top pro's it only encourages young teens to use it because they know since they are the best and jucing then they have to do the same thing to be the best

bigt10 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    funny it doesn't say anywhere in the constitution the US goverment has any place in pro sports. It should be up to the owners association of each sport to keep their sport clean. And no steroids will never be legal, no more than it is now anyway.
    exactly.

the government has no business here wasting our tax dollars interfering with professional sports organizations.

it is up to the individual organizations them self to govern and look after their own leagues.

this is exactly what ron paul preaches on about government doing their own job following the constitution, not wasting money trying to get involved in other peoples business wasting the peoples money doing so.

Thread Information