Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Soprano Sunday

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    yes, last nights episode is another "must see".....i love the way tony works ....he's such a crafty fellow........tony whipped the shit oput of the alderman, man that was funny

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Big Rush
    yes, last nights episode is another "must see".....i love the way tony works ....he's such a crafty fellow........tony whipped the shit oput of the alderman, man that was funny
    Big Rush...that was a trip when he did that...I never even expected that...I was seriously dumb founded by that...I can't wait for next week...

dern180 is offline Member
    Originally posted by Butch

Yeah it was pretty good. There was some shooting involved. You are going to want to catch it again when they replay it. Some stuff is going to happen that you are going to weant to catch. The show is slowly getting better.
    Thanks butch

Mother fucker the way u guys are talking now I got to see it.

Just saw last weeks show an hour ago. It was good that chick ralph had that tony fucked a few times is slaming, what a peice of ass. And ferio is in love with tony wife he going to get killed if he pursures it. And ralph is one fucked up guy when it comes to sex he going to get killed sooner or later.

Fiorio will NOT do shit about the carmella thing IMO...but with the sopranos you can never tell...i hope they keep fiorio around for a while...

What a great fuckin show. I was jumping up and down when tony and ralph got into to a fight. Tony fucked him up and then has chirs come over and cut him up. That was some nasty shit but it was funny when he went to cut off his head and his wig falls off. I didn't that was a wig had me fooled. The shit going to hit he fan in the next show.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    AH F*CK! I'm sitting here @ F*CK'N WORK! I miss the Eagles & Steelers and the Soprano's! Even worse I DON'T GET OVERTIME! I'VE BEEN HERE OVER 12 HOURS NOW!
    Finally a Soprano's that kick's ARSE and I'm stuck in front of a PC! AHHH F*CK!

AnabolLecter75 is offline Junior Member
    Shit is getting scary in Soprano land.....sort of looks like the writers are setting them up for a war. A captain "mysteriously" disappears while his son hangs in the balance, Paulie and his discipline problems, it's gonna be a damn good season.

Craziest episode I've ever seen! Ralphie's dead...

hacksign is offline Junior Member
    hell yeah!

I was trippin when he killed Ralphie...man he got fucked up....man these next few eposiodes are going to be HOT...and looks like Firio is going to bang Tony's wife. Man, you can't tell who or what is going to happen. DSon't know who will go and who is going to stay....

Balducci is offline New Member
    Now were talking boy's, that's the Soprano's I remember!!

If this is the last season for sure, then my final prediction is going to be everybody is going to turn into a rat (obviously)
    The last few episodes will be with all of them in court.
    Tony is going to get charged for Ralphie's murder because the Feds are watching Christopher and have dirt on him.
    In turn, Tony will get life in prison and they will mention possible death penalty and that's how the series will end.
    Sounds crazy, but you never know with David Chase- he's good!

I am probably totally off, but that's the first thing that popped in my mind when it ended last night.

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    Damn, I don't want it to end!! But, of course, all good things must end...

Originally posted by Balducci
    Now were talking boy's, that's the Soprano's I remember!!

If this is the last season for sure, then my final prediction is going to be everybody is going to turn into a rat (obviously)
    The last few episodes will be with all of them in court.
    Tony is going to get charged for Ralphie's murder because the Feds are watching Christopher and have dirt on him.
    In turn, Tony will get life in prison and they will mention possible death penalty and that's how the series will end.
    Sounds crazy, but you never know with David Chase- he's good!

I am probably totally off, but that's the first thing that popped in my mind when it ended last night.
    good theory, but you have to remeber the feds do have dirt on christopher, but i would think they would be watching tony more than anyone?? who knows...it's getting very good

Been hearing different things. (more that it's the last season though)
    I hope he did extend his contract.

Originally posted by Diesel
    It is about fuckin time someone got whacked!

BTW, I thought I heard that Gandolfini signed another two year contract. Anyone know if it is true?

D
    This maybe true...however, I heard a rumor that David Chase may be leaving and the cast said that if he leaves they all leave.

And I think something ugly is going to happen between Tony and the New York Boss....I dont' know his name...and that chic tony is (Valentino/a?) man is she hot...

From what I heard they are filming only one more season after this one...hope it goes on for a little longer than that though. I heard that David Chase doesn't want to run out of good plots and ideas fro the Sopranos, so that's whay only one more season is scheduled to be taped. We will see though.

Valentino is a peice of ASS is she slamming. Frist tony take his girl then he kills ralph.

Originally posted by dern180
    Valentino is a peice of ASS is she slamming. Frist tony take his girl then he kills ralph.
    haha, tony definitely punked the hell outta ralphie....ralphie was a loose cannon who should've been whacked long ago...although i have to admit i liked his character...you never knew what he would do next

Tony don't fuck around.....................

StrongChick is offline Female Member
    That was the best episode...
    People don't change because they see the light, they change because they feel the heat!

Cali is offline Female Member
    I about flipped when they showed Chris putting Ralphie's head in the bowling bag! And then his hands! It's finally getting back to the "normal" Sopranos! I was getting a little bored with it for a while there.

Originally posted by Cali
    I about flipped when they showed Chris putting Ralphie's head in the bowling bag! And then his hands! It's finally getting back to the "normal" Sopranos! I was getting a little bored with it for a while there.
    Iwent nuts myself when he did that. Chris is tony right hand man, cleans up tony's mess. Gotta love the show!!!!!!!!!

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Cali
    That was wild wasn't it Cali. Caught me completely off gaurd. Ralph survived killing an innocent girl, insulting Carmine's wife, and some deviate behavior in the bedroom, to get killed because Tony thinks he burned his horse. Hmm. There starting to turn Tony into a unpredictable sorta crazy dude instead of a calculating, cunning, gangster. He's almost acting irrational now, even for him. What happened to the French dude who stole the fifty G's. It didn't show Furio kicking his ass, although it implied it I guess. I wanted to see Furio beat the shit outa that fucker. Its getting real good though. Very unpredictable. I just hope they don't get to carried away and write crazy stuff just for sake of being unpredictable and do something way out of character for Tony and the crew. He never would have made it where he is doing shit like he did to Ralph for very long. He's the one who made Ralph a Captain. For me its becoming a little disjointed. If you notice almost every episode is written and or directed by a different person. Chris(Michael Imperioli) even wrote and directed the episode where the French dude steals the fifty G's. You could sorta compare now to the end of Scarface. Remember at first Al Pacino was a more of a ruthless businessman. Later he became a outa control psycho, and everything fell apart. They may intend on ending this like that to bring home the point that being a gangster ain't no fun. I guess we'll just have to tune in and see. Peace.
    Last edited by FRANK WHITE; 11-12-2002 at 11:22 PM.

Cali is offline Female Member
    Hey Frank, long time no see.

When I saw Chris sawing his parts off I was kind of thinking "nasty!" and then when I saw Ralphie's face on the head they were putting in the bag I was thinking "HEY! How'd they do that??!!" LOL I have to say I thought it was cool how real it looked. Maybe I should check into a special effects career.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    i havent watched many episodes but last nights was awesome.

I was glued to the screen hehe

Not too bad of an episode last night.
    I thought Christopher was going to rat out Tony when they were all in his apartment paying him a visit.
    ONLY 3 EPISODE'S LEFT- They got to show Carmella and Fiorio go at it!!!

Last nights show was good. I was freaking out when they beat up chirs in his apartment in front of his own mother. The guy got his ass kicked twice in one show. Those mexican are waking dead men. Chirs will get back for what they did to him. He needs to clean his act up first. Carmella is so close to fucking fiorio it going to happen in the last show.These last three should be really good one's. There one more thing any body know what happen to that russan that chirs and paulie tryed to kill in the woods is he alive or dead.
    Last edited by dern180; 11-18-2002 at 06:11 PM.

Originally posted by dern180
    There one more thing any body know what happen to that russan that chirs and paulie tryed to kill in the woods is he alive or dead.
    good question...they haven't said...I'll bet nothing comes from it, or would I?

What the fuck the show was not good at all. A.J need a smack to the head he a little shit. He need to learn repect Tony needs to go old school on his ass and break out the BELT. Any way the next 2 shows show better be big something has to happen we are running out of time.

i agree dern....this was the worst show of the season. the next two should be hardcore. i can't believe they didn't even mention chris!!! i'll bet they will in next week's episode.

AnabolLecter75 is offline Junior Member
    While I agree that last nights episode was not the best, episodes like that are necessary. They help advance smaller parts of the plot that eventually lead to bigger things, like the problems with Johnnie Sack. They have to show the conversations and little incidents to lead up to the big parts. I do expect the last two to be prettty big though. Guess we'll see

Either Johnnie Sack or Paulie are going...maybe even both...but they are leading up to the point where one or both are going to get whacked....

I agree with Anabol though...as shitty as the last nights episode was....they did need it to lead to the shit that ios going to happen in the next two shows....and that little shit AJ needs to get his ass kicked...little fucker...

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I HATE! that there are only 2 episodes left! It's like uptil lastnight they've totally just gone through the motions and haven't gotten anything done! There' TOOO F'N many loose ends....Furio/Carmella, Bobby Baccala/Janice, Sack/Pauly, FBI/Adriana, Tony/hot chick, now Tony breaks off with psychiatrist, NJ/NY or Tony vs CArmine! what the F*K it's like they've created soooo much that it will take 5 shows to complete them all! and when I say that I mean do it "Right" We waited 2 years for this! and I'm dissapointed with the whole show! Too much blah and not enough ralphi loosing his head or excitement! nothing! Blah! blachhh! Puya! I'm gonna have to buy the last 3 seasons and watch them all to get the taste of this season out of my mouth! THE WORST!!!! NEXT YEAR MAY BE THE LAST!

You all make good points.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

Originally posted by ripsid
    I HATE! that there are only 2 episodes left! It's like uptil lastnight they've totally just gone through the motions and haven't gotten anything done! There' TOOO F'N many loose ends....Furio/Carmella, Bobby Baccala/Janice, Sack/Pauly, FBI/Adriana, Tony/hot chick, now Tony breaks off with psychiatrist, NJ/NY or Tony vs CArmine! what the F*K it's like they've created soooo much that it will take 5 shows to complete them all! and when I say that I mean do it "Right" We waited 2 years for this! and I'm dissapointed with the whole show! Too much blah and not enough ralphi loosing his head or excitement! nothing! Blah! blachhh! Puya! I'm gonna have to buy the last 3 seasons and watch them all to get the taste of this season out of my mouth! THE WORST!!!! NEXT YEAR MAY BE THE LAST!
    Ripsid,

I agree with you Bro. I was watching the show and kept waiting for something to happen and then the credits started rolling. I'm getting tired of this shit. With a different director every week the show is disjointed and well, fucked up. Its not focused, and like you said, has way to many stories and loose ends going at once. Why not focus and one thing intensely rather than five things superficially. I'm about to give up hope now. But you never know, maybe next weeks show will be awesome. It needs to be more coherent for sure however. It damn sure ain't what it used to be. It used to be like the Shield is now.

Originally posted by ripsid
    I HATE! that there are only 2 episodes left! It's like uptil lastnight they've totally just gone through the motions and haven't gotten anything done! There' TOOO F'N many loose ends....Furio/Carmella, Bobby Baccala/Janice, Sack/Pauly, FBI/Adriana, Tony/hot chick, now Tony breaks off with psychiatrist, NJ/NY or Tony vs CArmine! what the F*K it's like they've created soooo much that it will take 5 shows to complete them all!
    hey bro...thats the sopranos for ya...always loose ends, but ya gotta luv it

Well they better tie up all loose end by judgment day. Or I will kick Tony 's ASS.

Well they better tie up all loose end by judgment day. Or I will kick Tony 's ASS.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information