Though i'm still a huge supporter of Ron Paul, i feel as if i need to look into whose going to be running my country in the next few months...Anybody voting for barack, or voting against him- and why?...i read this on cbsnews.com and it reminded me a lot of why i started to support Paul in the first place. [His approach to politics, articulated in The Speech, is to look for common ground: "There's not a liberal America and a conservative America; there's the United States of America. ...The pundits like to slice and dice our country into red states and blue States… But I've got news for them, too. We worship an awesome God in the blue states, and we don't like federal agents poking around our libraries in the red states…."] So if it comes down to it, i'll probably go Obama over clinton- even though she does make me feel more "comfortable" with the economy. I heard Chelsea Clinton talk today at Marquette University, and she did a brilliant job explaining her mothers universal health care plan. One thing i've worried is i don't know where Obama stands on a lot of the issues...