Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Terinox View Post
    Doesn't GH make you grow all over, like in the head too? Looks like his whole skull grew. If you look at pictures of Ronnie Coleman, his head is like triple the size of what it was when he first started. I thought that's a def. sign of GH use? Unless I'm wrong.
    Steroids in general will make your skull bigger, I can't remember how many fitted caps I went through.

admirals56 is offline Banned
    and also soulstealer it is impossible to consume 12,000 cals and not go above 10%bf while doing this for a couple months

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    i just dont think this is possible naturally. To eat that much, thats insane. Youd waste your life just sittin around eating. I mean theres a point where being that big isnt worth it, in terms of being natural. WOuldnt you have problems from eating that much, like constipation
    and insulin resistance? either way i dont believe its natty. I didnt say it was impossible tho, with ass

you can see gyno here a little better

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    i dont care how good his genetics are anyone eating 12000 calories a day for MONTHS is just going to be obese. He says he eats meals that are 800-1000 cals so he is suggesting he eats 12-14 meals a day. Yeah whatever....

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    1. anybody saying gyno.....come one, stop being rediculous....He looks fine to me.....besides, seriously, I wish I had a dime for every time i saw someone on steroid .com who sais he's had an very small annoying puffy nips since 7nth grade.
    2. My hat is off to him personally......why?.........for gaining the absolute most amount of muslce this guy can possibly gain with his genetics over a 2 year time period.
    3. I think you guys should lighten up on the kid.....maybe he has swole genetics.....I have a buddy, that I swear has genetics on par with paul dillete i shit you not, even better
    4. I will admit though, i have seen some various things in what he sais that kind of ruins his credibility just a little

and ya, 40-50 pounds of fat plus 15 pounds of water at least, cuts into that total, but still an impressive gains nevertheless

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    regardless of the bodyfat percentage and his obviously high amount of water bloat, he still did a decent job of 'gaining weight'

the quality of the weight is up for debate but when he cuts down he'll look pretty good.

not natural though.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Natural my ass...

CL

Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    1. anybody saying gyno.....come one, stop being rediculous....He looks fine to me.....besides, seriously, I wish I had a dime for every time i saw someone on steroid .com who sais he's had an very small annoying puffy nips since 7nth grade.
    2. My hat is off to him personally......why?.........for gaining the absolute most amount of muslce this guy can possibly gain with his genetics over a 2 year time period.
    3. I think you guys should lighten up on the kid.....maybe he has swole genetics.....I have a buddy, that I swear has genetics on par with paul dillete i shit you not, even better
    4. I will admit though, i have seen some various things in what he sais that kind of ruins his credibility just a little

and ya, 40-50 pounds of fat plus 15 pounds of water at least, cuts into that total, but still an impressive gains nevertheless
    well said.

qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member
    amorphic! go to bed lol

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    see i dont think thats possible because for that to happen yu must have some great genetics. and if all if his family is skinny including him..how did his genetics just appear out of thin air? and why does he now so much about free testosteron levels if he doesnt use steroids ? i never research juice unless i wanted to use it... i think this is a lie!

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    idk,looks photo shopped,did he superimpose his head to some random bodybuilder?why does he always have the same look on his face.......?i'm skeptical at best,but if its real,more power to him!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    lol so true.. same expression every time..
    maybe he is just a very boring monotonous person

maybe hes a very serious dude.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    serious about MASS! ha pun.. punny

bruteman is offline Junior Member
    a few noticeable exaggerations: at 6'0", there is no way you are going to make me believe he was 125 lbs. I remember I was the skinniest kid in high school and I weighed 125 lbs at considerably lower height. He was probably closer to 135-140 lbs. Also, his body fat is probably much more than people think. My BF looks similar to his and I test mine everyday and it has gotten up to the near 20% now that I eat so much and have put on so much weight. Most people spit out numbers and think their BF is way lower than what it actually is. If I were to ask people what they thought my BF was they'd say about 7 or 8% lower than it is. But, when you test it for real it comes out more than you would think.

So, yea like someone else said do the math. Add up all the weight and BF he gained, then figure out how much muscle he had to pack on in 2 years. Compare that what you can realistically do, and something doesn't add up.

jbonez19 is offline Banned
    definitely gyno in left nipp fourth shot, no way natural, not in that time frame. come on! good on him 4 the gains, but no-one respects a liar.
    Last edited by jbonez19; 03-11-2008 at 10:34 AM.

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Doesn't look like Gyno.. looks like fat.

Natural or not, why would it matter?

It's obvious he worked and ate his ass off.

...Which is a lot more than a lot of dudes here can say.

that is beside the point, his gains are obviously good, but its kind of silly to run a cycle and put it on some site with a buncha claims about being natural and making up silly things. I mean, anyone here could cycle and do that, but whats is the point?

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    First off, he's 6', so 255 is nothing amazing by a far stretch of the imagination. Second, he may have taken those latter photos pumped, after workouts, which makes you look a ton bigger. If the above is not true though, and those photos are cold, I think, and I could be wrong, but i really think this guy is a f*ckin jerk, and that he lied, and took heavy bulking steroids . I mean what a jerk (assuming he did). Again, 6' 255 is nothing great, but in 2 years from 125, is incredible in my book, even with heavy juice. And LOL, everything he mentions, about training, diet, sleep, eating...........well everybody who's anybody knows all of that already. It's no secret. It's not a magic formula, and in my opinion, there is no way it will get you from 125 to 255 in 2 years natty. What a d*ck LOL.

jbonez19 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tadpoleboyy View Post
    that is beside the point, his gains are obviously good, but its kind of silly to run a cycle and put it on some site with a buncha claims about being natural and making up silly things. I mean, anyone here could cycle and do that, but whats is the point?
    that's my point. good on him for all the hard work. just don't spoil it by being untruthful. anyone could do that? let's say alot of people.
    Last edited by jbonez19; 03-11-2008 at 08:23 PM.

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    i think it's funny he says his 8,000 calorie diet was getting expensive, my 2500 calorie diet is fvckin expensive.. what does a guy got to do outhere to survive..

yea seriously that would cost a ton of $$$. You could get the same results with less food and more gear and probably save money. I guess i only think of things in terms of cost, since i am in a state of perpetual poverty (college)

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    About as natural as michael jacksons nose..

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    bs as normal

he took gear to get him where he is, look at his size gains in 2 years-he wouldnt have trained/eaten properly etc

Plus the stretch marks as pointed out

also , he has bloat...water retention from test/dbol heh

Princes_Gate is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tadpoleboyy View Post
    yea seriously that would cost a ton of $$$. You could get the same results with less food and more gear and probably save money.

lmao, yeah what a great idea. less food more gear

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    natural

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Columbus View Post
    Oh and my cals arent crazy...3500 max...I train my ass off though, and do slam pretty big at night.
    yes, but unlike this guy, YOU look good!

rager is offline Member
    He got that big by taking a good Multi vitamin and a glass of skim milk once in awhile

rager is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post

Yea, ah ha

em, no one has mentioned (unless im blind, which i probably am!) that we have no proof that it was done over 2 years, it could have been 6 or 7!!!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Isn't photo shop great!

rager is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso View Post
    Isn't photo shop great!
    Photo shop is great. I would say 1/3 of all pics we see here have been altered in some fashion by the PS.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Does this count as a meal or a snack ?

gdecgoat is offline New Member
    hmm.. idk..

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    hmm looks taste

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gdecgoat View Post
    hmm.. idk..
    Why would you even bump this old a$$ thread ? Are you that bored ?

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    This is how I'm looking at it figure

125 @ 6% BF is 7.5lbs of fat
    255 @ 16% BF is 40.5lbs of fat

Net gain 97lbs but he's also reataing a crap load of water lets for arguments sake say 7lbs

Net gain 90lbs in Just over 2 years probably withe gear..... Very possible...
    my thoughts exatly.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB View Post
    my thoughts exatly.....
    STOP IT !
    This thread is over with ! Its dead just like Dupa95's sex drive !!

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    STOP IT !
    This thread is over with ! Its dead just like Dupa95's sex drive !!
    Bump cause it'll prolly piss off DSM

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information