Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis

Exclamation Baltimore Police officer brutalizes 14 yr old...(VIDEO)

My my my....how I love this Police state we live in...These officers are really excellent PUBLIC SERVANTS....or should I say Public Masters...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GgWrV8TcUc

Also...Hot Springs, AK officer assaults group of 13 year olds....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH6AYVn2yw4

Also....YouTube doesnt have a hidden agenda does it? 2,475 comments...and 208 VIEWS.... thats quite a large disparity, can anyone more familiar with the system explain that one to me?

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    son what is your problem??

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Also....YouTube doesnt have a hidden agenda does it? 2,475 comments...and 208 VIEWS.... thats quite a large disparity, can anyone more familiar with the system explain that one to me?
    think its stuck on 208 views as hasnt changed...

admirals56 is offline Banned
    ****in scumbag. if it was me not out of my ego watsoever but if im just skateboarding and did nothing wrong i would of fvcked him up. he wasnt under danger nor was he suspected of a crime. if he fickin touched me it wouldve just started swinging. idc wat any of u say here but thats what would of happend if it was me. that video would be on every fvckin website and my laywer would of had his hands full but atleast i got to fvck up our law enforcment

Second2None is offline Banned
    if caught that cop doing that to my kid,id make him tapout right there

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    that fat fucc is just mad because he has to wear those gay shorts and drive around in that thing he calls a vehicle everyday.

did anyone hear him towards the end askin about the camera.. if i find myself.. i bet he was gonna say internet or something afterwards

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Second2None View Post
    if caught that cop doing that to my kid,id make him tapout right there
    Same here, what a pig!!!

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    in both vis the cops were way to gung ho. there was no reason for the actions or force that were used. just think what they do for an elderly handicaped person for going to fast in a wheelchair.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Utterly dispicable, that Cop is nothing more than a ****ing bully. Anyone who has kids aged 14 would prolly wanna smash that prick all over the sidewalk. What a ****ing asshole.

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    The first vid, i kind of have to agree with the cop in some respects because people these days have too much to say for them selfs. When i was a kid i use to shit myself if i saw a copper and was doing summin i shouldnt have been doing, hence the reason i NEVER got in trouble.

That cop needs a ass kicking more than the kid! dont take two guesses to work out who got bullied at school does it, people like this make me sick.

Second vid, what a total over reaction!!! laughed the way he was chasing that kid though lol what on eather ever possessed him to try n catch a teenager? no chance fatty.

Both cops need to be disciplined for they way they conducted themselfs, talk about a police state.
    Last edited by Odpierdol_sie!; 02-13-2008 at 07:27 AM.

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Love the first vid though. " you call me dude one more time!" whats he gonna do, arrest the kid for calling him dude? fvcking bellend!

Really cant argue with him about the kid back talking though! but what a total overreaction.
    Last edited by Odpierdol_sie!; 02-13-2008 at 07:32 AM.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    yea that happened to me and my boys one time. we were in jacksonville FL doing some BMXing. and a bike cop came up and started telling us to leave. we got smart with him and he grabbed my friends arm and twisted it behind his back and then shoved him face first into the ground. saying shit like you punks need to respect me and listen to what i say. to bad we didnt have a camera though. i really dont like cops. they are never there when you need em. and when you dont need em they are all over the place.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    punks need to keep their mouths closed and need to respect authority.

however, those cops need to be suspended WITHOUT pay (which won't happen) and those kids need to press charges.

Quote Originally Posted by novastepp View Post
    punks need to keep their mouths closed and need to respect authority.

however, those cops need to be suspended WITHOUT pay (which won't happen) and those kids need to press charges.
    No they absolutely do not. It is called the 1st Amendment, and everyone should use it. He can say whatever he wants to the cop, and the cop is supposed to keep his composure and act professionally. If there was no violation of the law, and the kid was just "disrespecting" the cop, the cop has no legal ground what so ever by which to arrest him, touch him, or detain him. Case closed, theres no debate there.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I guess the cop really didnt like being called "dude"

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    im happy the cop did that, punk ass skater kids. cop shoulda tazed him

admirals56 is offline Banned
    i hate it when people say there ganna shove there foot up someones ass. why dont they just man up and say im ganna bunch you in the fvcking face. but im not ganna lie i hate skaters and i make fun of them but i will still back them up its just people were made to be made fun of. i do make fun of goths and skaters and proboly have a ton of spells on me lol but i would still help those skaters out

Quote Originally Posted by bigtwin View Post
    im happy the cop did that, punk ass skater kids. cop shoulda tazed him
    Take a step back from the fact that he's a "punk ass skater kid." Examine the fact that the police officer broke the law, and assaulted the kid, for pretty much no reason. This is not an isolated incident, police brutality and overstepping of thier legal powers is on the rise in the United States. Do you know or care what your civil liberties are?

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    The kid should simply have more common respect for an officier of the law.

BUT...

In this case, the cop crossed the line and let his temper cloud his judgement. They were both in the wrong but indeed in this situation the cop was an idiot.

Do I think the cop needs to lose his job, no. He has not had any priars on his record of misconduct and it's not as if he beat the kid up or beat him down, just mandhandled him a little. haha
    ***No source checks!!!***

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    The kid should simply have more common respect for an officier of the law.

BUT...

In this case, the cop crossed the line and let his temper cloud his judgement. They were both in the wrong but indeed in this situation the cop was an idiot.

Do I think the cop needs to lose his job, no. He has not had any priars on his record of misconduct and it's not as if he beat the kid up or beat him down, just mandhandled him a little. haha
    When you put your hands on another person, without their consent, it is assault. The police officer is not exempt from this, he is only allowed under the law to use force such as that when it is necessary. At no time during that video did the CHILD do anything that warranted the officer put his hands onto the child at any time. I am not going to give any opinion on whether or not he should lose his job, but I believe the Prosecutors office should charge him with simple assault on a minor. So, whatever the consequences are for those charges is what the officer should suffer.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    most cops think they are above the law ... and when you catch them in a lie.... they cover it up by saying you did something wrong .... asclowsn...

SL63 is offline Associate Member
    Does anyone watch THE WIRE?

Just like when the one cop thats a prick breaks the kids fingers for jacking cards. Tsk tsk.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    No they absolutely do not. It is called the 1st Amendment, and everyone should use it. He can say whatever he wants to the cop, and the cop is supposed to keep his composure and act professionally. If there was no violation of the law, and the kid was just "disrespecting" the cop, the cop has no legal ground what so ever by which to arrest him, touch him, or detain him. Case closed, theres no debate there.
    True to some degree. States and cities have the right to adopt their own set of laws or ordinances. An example would be the disorderly conduct city ordinance in some cities in the state I live in. If you cuss at a law enforcement officer you can be arrested or even if you cuss in public at all you can be arrested under the city ordinances. All which have stood up in court and actually could not have even been adopted without court authority.

When you put your hands on another person, without their consent, it is assault. The police officer is not exempt from this, he is only allowed under the law to use force such as that when it is necessary. At no time during that video did the CHILD do anything that warranted the officer put his hands onto the child at any time. I am not going to give any opinion on whether or not he should lose his job, but I believe the Prosecutors office should charge him with simple assault on a minor. So, whatever the consequences are for those charges is what the officer should suffer.
    In your opinion the child did nothing. Maybe the officer knows this child has a criminal history that includes assaulting an officer. Remember the force continuum that states that the officer can use one above what the suspect is using. Ex:If the officer's verbal commands are not working and the suspect is verbally abusing the officer then the officer can use physical force if he/she feels there is a threat. Again, you don't know what that officer knows or felt at that time. Its easy to sit back and judge, but until you've been there, your opinion is just as good as the officer's.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Fat slob throwing his weight around.....

On another note, he did take it too far. But, if the kid shuts up the cop leaves and nothing happens.

Act of God is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sooners04 View Post
    In your opinion the child did nothing. Maybe the officer knows this child has a criminal history that includes assaulting an officer. Remember the force continuum that states that the officer can use one above what the suspect is using. Ex:If the officer's verbal commands are not working and the suspect is verbally abusing the officer then the officer can use physical force if he/she feels there is a threat. Again, you don't know what that officer knows or felt at that time. Its easy to sit back and judge, but until you've been there, your opinion is just as good as the officer's.
    the cop didn't even know the kid's name, he didn't know jack shit about him or any "criminal history". What did he do, run his skateboard's license plate?

I know the ordinances you are referring to and I know there is plenty of precedant to back them up. However, I believe you will be hard pressed, no no, I KNOW for a fact, that you will not find any case law in which a person was arrested under the disorderly conduct ordinance for addressing an officer as "dude." The child was obeying the officers commands, and the child was already obviously very intimidated by the officer as he stopped once he took his headphones out. The child may have been breaking city ordinance against skateboarding on public property, but thats really irrelevant because the officer never instructed the child to give him the skateboard, he immediately assaulted the child in order to confiscate the skateboard from him. It is not up to the suspect to read the officers mind, he is not Miss Cleo. So, now that we have established the suspect(child) was compliant after he was able to hear the officer, the only thing I saw in that video was an adult/public servant brutalizing a child. No force continium was necessary because the child was never non-compliant.

You can propose a myriad of hypothetical situations in order to try and justify the officers actions, yet the only situation I am interested in happens to be the aforementioned video and what actually transpired in it. A clear violation of the law by the officer.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I wonder if the kid will be pressing charges. I hope so!
    Last edited by fitnessNY; 02-13-2008 at 09:08 PM.

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member
    i bet the coppers wife left him for a leaner guy day before lol... that guys got issues!

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    I know the ordinances you are referring to and I know there is plenty of precedant to back them up. However, I believe you will be hard pressed, no no, I KNOW for a fact, that you will not find any case law in which a person was arrested under the disorderly conduct ordinance for addressing an officer as "dude." The child was obeying the officers commands, and the child was already obviously very intimidated by the officer as he stopped once he took his headphones out. The child may have been breaking city ordinance against skateboarding on public property, but thats really irrelevant because the officer never instructed the child to give him the skateboard, he immediately assaulted the child in order to confiscate the skateboard from him. It is not up to the suspect to read the officers mind, he is not Miss Cleo. So, now that we have established the suspect(child) was compliant after he was able to hear the officer, the only thing I saw in that video was an adult/public servant brutalizing a child. No force continium was necessary because the child was never non-compliant.

You can propose a myriad of hypothetical situations in order to try and justify the officers actions, yet the only situation I am interested in happens to be the aforementioned video and what actually transpired in it. A clear violation of the law by the officer.
    Nice post and to add to that, the fat pig would not have done that to someone his own size. He's a bully and gives other cops a bad name. For the life of me I can not understand how someone feels like a man pushing around a 12 y/o boy...the DUDE was a bully

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wanabeMASSIVE! View Post
    i bet the coppers wife left him for a leaner guy day before lol... that guys got issues!
    lol, that was a low blow...

one thing that i have learned throughout the years.... is go around and mouth off to cops, right or wrong, and see where that gets you... gots to be smarter.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

I was just stating that the 1st amendment doesn't give everyone the right to say whatever they want, which is what your previous post stated. Ill repeat, that officer did take it too far. Never once did I justify what that officer did was correct or justifiable by ANY means.

Quote Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
    the cop didn't even know the kid's name, he didn't know jack shit about him or any "criminal history". What did he do, run his skateboard's license plate?
    Just because an officer doesn't know someone's name doesn't mean he/she doesn't recognize a person from a previous incident. Ill say it a third time, I do NOT justify what this officer did. I do not agree.

Act of God is offline Member
    Just because an officer doesn't know someone's name doesn't mean he/she doesn't recognize a person from a previous incident. Ill say it a third time, I do NOT justify what this officer did. I do not agree.
    Well if we're supposing anything, then maybe that kid was in Al Quaeda?

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member

good post Godfather

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY View Post

So he's been suspended? Well I think thats good. Yes "some" skaters are cocky shitheads with no sense of authority but I didn't see any blatant disrespect. That cop had NO RIGHT to shove around a kid that young and that small. Its the cop that's lost all respect, respect lost from the Baltimore community. Im sure he did the police image the world of good.

I mean for christ sakes, i've never seen someone over-react so much at the word "dude"..it's a nothing word. Idiot cop.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    i agree with what you said in context. but kids these days do not have any respect for any law. in no way was that cop in the right for touching that kid at all. not acceptable. but i was just saying that to me the skating lifestyle really promotes anarchy and individual freedom, and the teenagers who follow this idea usually have to respect for anyone or anything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information