Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    the kid is lucky he didn't call him a pig. he would have probably been shot!

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    "your disrespecting me, this badge and my department"....Actually you fat piece of shit your the one disrespecting your department and the badge, as a lawyer Id have a field day with that dick. He'd be nothing more then a meter reader after that

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength View Post
    "your disrespecting me, this badge and my department"....Actually you fat piece of shit your the one disrespecting your department and the badge, as a lawyer Id have a field day with that dick. He'd be nothing more then a meter reader after that
    There seems to be a misconception that if an officer abuses his authority (which this guy did) then he can be fired immediately. No lawyer in the world could have gotten this guy fired with no previous history and this is ONLY incident. Police Officer's have unions and lawyers that represent them and their department. An incident like that would NEVER get an officer fired if it was his/hers first problem. A suspension is all that will EVER happen. Next time on the other hand it could be different if it happens close to this incident.

Quote Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
    Well if we're supposing anything, then maybe that kid was in Al Quaeda?
    I wasn't supposing anything other than the fact that NONE of us know the WHOLE circumstance behind ANY videos that are shown.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by sooners04 View Post
    I wasn't supposing anything other than the fact that NONE of us know the WHOLE circumstance behind ANY videos that are shown.
    How much information would you be supposing that we need to know? Where can I draw the line on that one. Let me post a video of someone shooting someone else in the head. I really dont think they should be charged with a crime though, because of course we dont know the whole circumstances behind the video.

Lets be for real, and stop supposing hypothetical situations and overzealous circumstances that would exonerate this officer of wrongdoing. The point is, from the video alone, I believe there is enough evidence present to warrant charges from the prosectuors office in that county. After a full and thorough investigation has been done, which undoubtedly will bring to light all of the suppositions you proposed, then I will be satisfied and shove my foot in my mouth. But until then, there was a grave injustice that I just witnessed in that video.

Once again I was not supposing ANYTHING, AND I completely agree that the officer should be punished and he is. All I was merely stating is that everyone is so quick to jump to simple conclusions before knowing ALL the facts of the incident.(I don't mean just this one video) Your example of someone shooting someone in the head is a ridiculous comparison to an officer abusing his authority on some juveniles, AND I can state that maybe that person that shot the other person in the head was protecting his family or property in which someone would be justified in doing so.
    Last edited by sooners04; 02-14-2008 at 10:02 PM.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    ha ha those cops r just pissed cos they have to drive round in homo cars looking like tweedle dum and tweedle dee, their boss gave them that dumbass job for a reason, cos thyere too fat and stupid to be proper policemen

getfit28 is offline Member
    I hate some of these cops ( the ones that think they own the world )
    Check this one out.. see how this deputy did not think twice about this handicap dude.... You know this dude will be getting big bucks from the state.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gURjQsgWhqg

qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    No they absolutely do not. It is called the 1st Amendment, and everyone should use it. He can say whatever he wants to the cop, and the cop is supposed to keep his composure and act professionally. If there was no violation of the law, and the kid was just "disrespecting" the cop, the cop has no legal ground what so ever by which to arrest him, touch him, or detain him. Case closed, theres no debate there.
    ABSOLUTELY! you cannot break the peace with a peace officer.....that cop had an ego problem. "you disrespected me, you disrespected my badge, and you disrespected my department" ..that cop is a punk not the skateboarder....what crime did he commit? he was riding on the sidewalk? the cop told the kid that he cannot skateboard in that location and the kid seemed compliant....i'm sure the kid grumbled, and i'm sure the kid talked alittle shit, he was aggravated his day was ruined- he's 14 years old...he's not the most mature.....it was the cop with the ego that escalated the situation...if the cop would have drove by later, and caught them...then he needs to take them in or issue the citation- thats the law, thats how it needs to be handled...not wrestle the skateboard away, then badger the kid with a lecture on respect and how big of a bad ass i am cuz i wear a badge....and i need to respect him because he wears a badge...BULL SHIT.....i'd prosecute that police officer and that department for whatever shit i could throw at them- he needs to lose his badge immediately.....assault, illegal detainment, harassment, WHATEVER...i'm not one to sue people, i just don't believe in it...but situations like this just fire me up.... i have a real vendetta against LE using the badge as the reason for me to respect them....be a f*ckin man u peace of shit....
    Last edited by qualityclrk1; 02-15-2008 at 07:51 AM.

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    that first video, that cop is a ****. Major ego problems. His dad mustve beat the shit out of him as a kid (or put his "foot up his ass"), which is why he takes it out on these kids. If i was a bystander and saw it from the beginning i would say that i would sit down near the kids and make some comments. There is no law agains that, and it doesnt impede in any way.

Atomini is offline Banned

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis

And yet another bully with a gun and a badge...

Red

hope the fat bugger get fired, so why is it baltimore police have those gay cars

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by scaramouche View Post
    hope the fat bugger get fired, so why is it baltimore police have those gay cars
    id love to see patrols in east london in one of those!!

^^^lol, they ride mountain bikes in my town with cycle shorts and helmets like my daughter wears, they look right twats but then they dont go wrestling 14 y/o boys

Atomini is offline Banned

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    and what the f*ck are you supposed to do in a situation like that?

thats absolutely crazy!! WTF

Those kids better have taken those videos to court!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

Case Closed!

Fire that ****ing fat piece of ****ing shit!
    ***No source checks!!!***

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    that dudes got a temper problem... He is clearly abusing his authority... and I have always hated that since I was little.. he started kicking the toy around... why didn't he just walk over to the kid and say "is this yours" kid says yes, and then he says, "you might want to take that somewhere else with less traffic, because someone might trip on that and hurt themself"... and then say "thank you"... and walk away. he is an idiot.

TheChosen1 is offline Member

I can't believe how some of you are taking the boy's side on this. Speaking as a former LE, I agree 100% with the cop.

This is why they should bring back child discipline. That video is a clear example of how effective "time out" discipline is. The kid talked back to the cop and called him everything but "Sir" or "Officer". Say what you want but the cop talked to him professionally and properly. Even the kid's friends knew when to STFU.

TheChosen1 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by scaramouche View Post
    Not to disappoint you but he won't even be disciplined because he did nothing wrong.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosen1 View Post
    I can't believe how some of you are taking the boy's side on this. Speaking as a former LE, I agree 100% with the cop.

This is why they should bring back child discipline. That video is a clear example of how effective "time out" discipline is. The kid talked back to the cop and called him everything but "Sir" or "Officer". Say what you want but the cop talked to him professionally and properly. Even the kid's friends knew when to STFU.
    You have to be kidding me? So wha the didnt call him sir or officer? What does that matter? Because thats the way a cops wants to be adressed? If any person did that to another civilian for be called dude they would be arrested in a minute.

Talked to him professionally and properly? Lets see the talking ended and he assaulted the kid. Also telling him he is going to put his foot in his ass. Which one is that professional or proper?

BTW you earn respect. Its not given because you passed a test and have a piece of tin pinned to your chest.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member

What the hell is this guys problem, someone with OBVIOUS ANGER ISSUES should not be holding the position of police office.

"TO PROTECT AND TO SERVE" dickhead, not use your badge to push people around when you're having a bad day.

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member

now watch the second clip where he kicks the remote toy around... and refute what i posted wasn't a better way to handle the situation with the kid...the guy has an anger problem and if you handled things similar to that dude then you do too.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    My my my....how I love this Police state we live in...These officers are really excellent PUBLIC SERVANTS....or should I say Public Masters...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GgWrV8TcUc

Also...Hot Springs, AK officer assaults group of 13 year olds....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH6AYVn2yw4
    sorry bra, you are wrong, he was told to sit down, and yes the police have that right to control the persons they come in contact with..

show an attitude, expect the police to bring an ass woopin with them.. 13 yr olds carry guns all the time..

did he over react?? probably.. was the child taught to obey the police? probably not.. this is what ya get..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

Thank god!
    ***No source checks!!!***

qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member
    i went off on a rant, then thought twice abuot what i said.....lol sorry for bumping this old thread........just let it die....
    Last edited by qualityclrk1; 03-18-2008 at 02:58 AM.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    the kid should have used some common sense......but the cop should not have acted as if he was "threatened"

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    They should charge the cop with assault since if we were to do the same thing we would be in jail, so fuk all cops everywhere!!!!!!!!!!I can't stand cops, "I'm only following orders" yeah I heard that before

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Maybe the cop will be harrassed so much that he blows his fuking head offI hope not, we need more dedicated people like him

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information