Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Guys I am deeply touched by all of your responses. You are a fantastic community and you have all helped me to feel a whole lot better. Many, many thanks

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    we try kale hang in there

rodgerj is offline Associate Member
    Shit sorry to her that man. I got three girls of my own... I could not even imagine.

rodgerj is offline Associate Member
    Shit I could not even watch the vid on the site for long that is just to sad. I'm so sorry man.

browboy is offline Associate Member
    Kale, I have only been on this forum since last summer, and therefore have not had the opportunity to hear of your beautiful daughters life and your tragic loss. Having two totally awesome children myself, I cannot imagine the pain that you, your wife, and sons are having to go through. I too commend you for having the strength and courage to continue to post your families story and have to re-live your grief in a public form. It has been said over and over, and though I am sure it does little to ease your pain or sense of loss, Jazzy has received the ultimate healing and is standing in heaven with no pain, disease, or sickness. I am sure that she is looking down with eyes of love and affection for your whole family. My prayer for you, your wife, and family is that God will grant you all the peace that passes all understanding and the grace to get you through the days, weeks, and years to come until you are all reunited with your precious baby girl. God speed brother.

comebackid is offline New Member
    wow.. you were one of the few who commented on my newbie intro post. i read up on a few of your posts and came accross this one. man, i can't even imagine. i saw the avi you had previous and she looked so cute in the pic. my little girl is 6 and i don't know how/wehre i'd find the strength to go threw anything even close to that. what else is there to say but i'm sorry for your loss

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Kale, I have read many posts by you but never knew anything so personal. I am so sorry to hear about your loss and my prayers are with you. Thank you for sharing her story and she will never be forgotten.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I am sorry for your loss Kale, your daughter's story brought me to tears. I could not imagine losing someone so precious.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    I feel weird after seeing her funeral pics Wow Kale, is that when you stopped beliving in god? I wouldn't even know how to deal with that.

One again many thanks to you all. Made a massive difference to the last week for me

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    geeze bro thats terrible im really sorry

scottish is offline Associate Member
    That just tore me up.

I dont post alot on here.. But I am truely sorry for your loss.. I really dont know how you go on.. Much respect....

Young people dying before their time is one thing that absolutely tears me apart. I lost two best friends within the last two years and I think seeing their parents mourn over the loss is the hardest thing to deal with. There is no love like that of a parent. I'm checking out the site now. Glad you are feeling a bit better. I can't even imagine.

Thanks again guys. And my aim with the web site is to show people dealing with the experience of losing a child what it is like from somebody that has been through it, and to also enlighten those who may have friends or loved ones who are dealing with it. You would be surprised how many times I have been asked "are you over it", well no I am not and I wont be until the day I die. The pain softens obviously but it never goes away, I think about Jazzy all the time and I still cry, but I go on.

Comments like "I dont know how you cope" or "I dont know how you could deal with it" are interesting. Simple answer is, when you are in that situation you pretty much have no choice. You deal with it or you kill yourself, they are really the only two options I can see, so I chose the former. I am part of a Child Bereavement organization that help parents that have just lost kids to try and deal with there loss, and really, that can only be done by other parents that have been there, but are also emotionally stable enough that they have dealt with the loss and are able to help others, because the "I know how you feel" comment is just ridiculous comming from somebody that has never been through it.

So there you have it. Once again appreciate this family we have here even though we have never seen one another, I still see you guys as friends.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey bro,

my heart broke just reading your story... no child, so innocent and pure, should have had to endure such a vicious affliction. Yet through all this, jazzy displayed a bravery and passion for life that was invincible, and your willingness to go to the ends of earth to help her is a testament to your love and devotion to her. She will never be forgotten mate... and here's another person who will make sure she is always remembered.

Insane

P.S. Sorry for the late response, just got back from a long trip bro!

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneInTheMembrane View Post
    Hey bro,

my heart broke just reading your story... no child, so innocent and pure, should have had to endure such a vicious affliction. Yet through all this, jazzy displayed a bravery and passion for life that was invincible, and your willingness to go to the ends of earth to help her is a testament to your love and devotion to her. She will never be forgotten mate... and here's another person who will make sure she is always remembered.

Insane

P.S. Sorry for the late response, just got back from a long trip bro!
    Thanks man, much appreciated

Just bumping this for the 11th Anniversary. I never want Jazzy to be forgotten !!!

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    I remember this from before Kale, very touching and sad.

My heart and prayers are with you ,and she will never be forgotten!!!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    My heart goes out to you Kale.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    my sincerest condolences, Kale.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    My heart is again broken for your loss.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    dont know what else to say other then i am truly sorry for your loss.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    My brother lost his daughter in a drowning when she was 4, and I know what you mean when you dont want to her to be forgotten.. She was my best friend and for a few years I forgot about her because it didnt hurt that way and I wasnt sad or upset, but about two years ago I realized I forgot a lot of things and that was way worse.. I know this sounds silly since it was my neice vs your daughter but I understand!

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    Shit man that was painful for me to read. I could not fathom being in a situation like that one. I'm sorry for your loss. I do hope some day you can make peace with what happened.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    First and foremost i am very sorry for your loss. Death is the hardest thing to cope with even in the toughest of men.
    The web site is a great thing you did in her loving memory. I think this can help us all step back and think about how we need to appreciate and value life cause it can be soo short like Jazzy showed us. Im sure she lived every waking moment of her life a happy as we should too. Kale, thank you so much for sharing this with us, it's greatly appreciated.
    Flex

0tolerance is offline Associate Member
    Kale, Your daughter will never be forgotten.
    As long as your still breathing the memory of her will live on in your dreams and thoughts.

im sorry to hear of what happened to you and my deepest sympathies to you

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    I can't even think about this kind of stuff, I have two girls.

Sorry for your loss.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Sorry for your lost.....The pain will never go away but try and i am sure you remember all the good times..again i am so sorry

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    what a pretty little girl, the pic of her with the red finger paint is a classic - she is def in heaven and i know she i play with my little kids as well up there

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    I remember talking to you about this via pm. Like i said, she was beautiful baby, but i mean in a less superficial way also. I read the story, and lets face it she was stronger than any of the body builders here.
    Hope ur family is doing well on this anniversary.

kale- i read about this a few years back, and even when i read it now it is one of the saddest stories i have ever read. my thoughts are with you

higherdesire is offline Banned
    My most heartfelt condolences to you and your family Kale.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    So sorry for your loss Kale...

Her story choked me up I have 2 daughters and couldnt even imagine the pain you went threw. Truly sorry for your loss

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Kale .... you know how I feel. It touches us all especially we who have kids. Our thoughts and prayers to you!!!

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    God Bless and you and your family are in our prayers!!!

Towel is offline Associate Member
    sorry to hear that bro, i wish you the best

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    I'm so sorry for your loss, honestly I'm speachless

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    Wow, I just read the entire site, looked at all the pictures. I've worked for hospice for 5 years, and you are an amazing man to remember your daughter that way, it honestly amazes me. She was lucky to have you, from the depths of my heart I send my condolences.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It breaks my heart to read that. You are the real definition of strength!

My best to you and your family.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information