Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore

got HPV. (genital warts)

Soo i went to the doc on sat. and it turns out i have hpv. in the form of genital warts. now. i just got tested in oct, and i was clean and clear for everything then. ive been with my fiance (well ex fiance now) only since then. so obviously i got it from her. so i brought it up to her. and its safe to say we are no longer together now. which is fine. it was starting to go down hill anyways. but now i have to live with this sh!t for the rest of my life or until science finds a way to cure all virus's and the like. its not so bad. the doc said they can freeze the wart off. Its really small. cant even see it unless you look hard in the right light. then after its frozen off i just wait till i have another outbreak and do it over again. so at least its not going to burn when i pee. it doesnt itch or hurt. its just an extra patch of skin basically. so im happy it was hpv and not clomidia or HIV. but now i am obligated to let anyone i may sleep with, know i have it. before we sleep together of course. cuz it can be passed on even with a condom. so now my sex life is going to suffer. and im on test right now. damnit!!!! anyone here have any experiences with STD's? or partners with STD's?? any advice? thanks guys.

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member
    I will have to take a look at what it is when I get home, there is a supplement that will kill the virus, for the most part. Within 3 weeks all symptoms will disappear. It is specifically for HPV.

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member
    Here, check this out. http://www.clearnatural.com
    There is also a spray if you have visible warts, shrinks them up in a few days.

thank you kind sir!! will look into that. if its cheaper then doctors visits and works. lol

goose is offline Banned
    I got them back in the day.Was not happy.

/www.forces-of-nature.org/catalog/index.php?cPath=22

Get the no more extreme and soap,the warts have no chance.

sweet, thank you guys for the help and info. thats why i love this board. all the ppl are ready to help a bro out.

Overhaulz is offline Associate Member
    Be happy you didn't get herpes. My ex gave me those long ago and I was a carrier (didn't show symptoms). So I meet the girl of my dreams and we have sex, and guess who also now has herpes? Luckily she stayed with me and is now my wife, but talk about something shitty to give to someone.

It's hard, but you really just have to be up front with anyone you want to have sex with now in the future. Best of luck to you.

thank you sir. yea i am happy i didnt get anything worse then what i actually got.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Overhaulz View Post
    Be happy you didn't get herpes. My ex gave me those long ago and I was a carrier (didn't show symptoms). So I meet the girl of my dreams and we have sex, and guess who also now has herpes? Luckily she stayed with me and is now my wife, but talk about something shitty to give to someone.

It's hard, but you really just have to be up front with anyone you want to have sex with now in the future. Best of luck to you.
    Great advice! Not easy I am sure but should be done.

Fordfan01 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Football_Bill View Post
    I will have to take a look at what it is when I get home, there is a supplement that will kill the virus, for the most part. Within 3 weeks all symptoms will disappear. It is specifically for HPV.
    yea but u can never get rid of HPV...just the warts

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    HPV is carried by a shit load of people, jsut because you do not show any signs does not mean you don't have it.

I don't know the actual percentage, but it is high.
    ***No source checks!!!***

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by Football_Bill View Post

Are you a D.O.?

Dont count on any of those natural supplements to keep you from spreading virus bro. Best to be cautious, use protection, and be up front with future partners. Whether those supplements will work, or just provide you with a placebo effect is questionable, but if it makes you feel better I guess it wont hurt. As far as HSV is concerned aside from the HPV issue, half of the studies I've read suggest not taking an anti-viral and letting the body develop an immune response so that outbreaks become less intense and less frequent. The others, obviously suggest that taking their anti-viral drug is much more preferrable to allowing yourself to go through this process. Six of one, half dozen of the other. So, either way, your ex is a giant piece of shit for doing that to you. Sorry to hear this happened.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    HPV is carried by a shit load of people, jsut because you do not show any signs does not mean you don't have it.

its very high..esp on college campuses...everyone should get checked, male or female. If u dont have it then u should start Gardasil(sp) if ur gonna have multiple sexual partners. THey give the shots to males and females now. I know i dont want to give it to neone esp my future wife. Many types of HPV cause ovarian cancer

Correct, and unfortunately when males get it just because they are carriers and do not show symptoms does not necessarily mean they are in the clear. There is a new trend of males in their 20s&30s dying of mouth/throat cancer as well as cancer in the genital region. The reason for this is that when you are infected with HPV, whether or not you show symptoms is irrelevant, it PERMINANTELY changes the DNA in the cells that it infects. It's a lot nastier of a virus than its given credit for. Most people just think of cervical cancer when you talk about HPV, but the truth is that it can have deadly consequences for males as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fordfan01 View Post
    its very high..esp on college campuses...everyone should get checked, male or female. If u dont have it then u should start Gardasil(sp) if ur gonna have multiple sexual partners. THey give the shots to males and females now. I know i dont want to give it to neone esp my future wife. Many types of HPV cause ovarian cancer
    Again that advice should be given with caution. That only protects against the 9 most common strains of the virus, and there are literally hundreds.

oh great. now im going to get cancer. freaking awesome. just messing. i know it could happen but ill just take it as it comes. im going to go to the doc again and see what they say about removing the one wart i have. and what else i can do for it. if i dont like that. then ill start messing with supps and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Again that advice should be given with caution. That only protects against the 9 most common strains of the virus, and there are literally hundreds.
    yes i should have mentioned that but it still greatly reduces ur chances of contracting it. im actually part of a team doin research on my campus about HPV. Ill have to post up the results when they are published

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    oh great. now im going to get cancer. freaking awesome. just messing. i know it could happen but ill just take it as it comes. im going to go to the doc again and see what they say about removing the one wart i have. and what else i can do for it. if i dont like that. then ill start messing with supps and what not.
    it has not been shown to cause cancer in men but studies are being done about that

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    You could have already had it, and gave it to your girl friend. HPV can lay dormant for YEARS. So she might have been the one that should have left you, lol.

I was with my ex for 5 years and I had an outbreak after about a year into the relationship. She went in for regular paps and never had an outbreak. We had sex probably a few thousand times, so I'm sure she is carrying, just never had an outbreak.

In 6 years...I've had 1.

Fordfan...definately would be interested in seeing that...good stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Fordfan...definately would be interested in seeing that...good stuff...
    well im not sure how long it will be before we finish but ill def let u know when we do

solid-d is offline Member
    My new GF now has gential herpies. I havent slept with her yet and I am a bit concerned for my saftey and health. I asked my Dr about it and my DR said to me that its about a 5% chance I can get it without her having an outbreak. Obvious I wouldnt do her with an outbreak. Another thing too is that I really dont like using condoms, so aI prob wouldnt use them. What would you guys do if you were me, start having sex with her or not... She is a good girl with good potential for something serious

Quote Originally Posted by solid-d View Post
    My new GF now has gential herpies. I havent slept with her yet and I am a bit concerned for my saftey and health. I asked my Dr about it and my DR said to me that its about a 5% chance I can get it without her having an outbreak. Obvious I wouldnt do her with an outbreak. Another thing too is that I really dont like using condoms, so aI prob wouldnt use them. What would you guys do if you were me, start having sex with her or not... She is a good girl with good potential for something serious
    Lol...you dont like condoms so you're going to chose to expose yourself to an incureable viral disease? I strongly strongly advise you to take every precaution when having sex with this girl. She obviously made you aware of it for a good reason, so do yourself a favor and take the necessary safety precautions. I think you'll find the alternative to be most unpleasent.

They have medicine out there now, valtrex, to prevent the spread. You should telll her to ask her doctor about it. If you really love her you guys will find a way to stay together, many couples are able to prevent the spread of the virus and still be together.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    If you don't see yourself with her in the future right now I would get out while you can. Sounds harsh but that's just what I would do.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Stick it up her ass then

raw dog in the butt like what.

i really appreciate all the info guys.

you care. you really care. lol

Overhaulz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    Stick it up her ass then

You can still easily contract STD's through anal sex. To this day I'll never forget a picture that my friend sent to me as a joke many years ago. It was a picture of a chick that had an outbreak of warts on her anus. It looked like little patches of caul***ower on her ass. It was beyond disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Overhaulz View Post
    You can still easily contract STD's through anal sex. To this day I'll never forget a picture that my friend sent to me as a joke many years ago. It was a picture of a chick that had an outbreak of warts on her anus. It looked like little patches of caul***ower on her ass. It was beyond disgusting.

no I am just kidding, seriously!

getpaid is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    Soo i went to the doc on sat. and it turns out i have hpv. in the form of genital warts. now. i just got tested in oct, and i was clean and clear for everything then. ive been with my fiance (well ex fiance now) only since then. so obviously i got it from her. so i brought it up to her. and its safe to say we are no longer together now. which is fine. it was starting to go down hill anyways. but now i have to live with this sh!t for the rest of my life or until science finds a way to cure all virus's and the like. its not so bad. the doc said they can freeze the wart off. Its really small. cant even see it unless you look hard in the right light. then after its frozen off i just wait till i have another outbreak and do it over again. so at least its not going to burn when i pee. it doesnt itch or hurt. its just an extra patch of skin basically. so im happy it was hpv and not clomidia or HIV. but now i am obligated to let anyone i may sleep with, know i have it. before we sleep together of course. cuz it can be passed on even with a condom. so now my sex life is going to suffer. and im on test right now. damnit!!!! anyone here have any experiences with STD's? or partners with STD's?? any advice? thanks guys.
    Dont worry thats just texture anyways! LOL JK

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    I'm afraid to have sex now...

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    It's not a big deal at all. My best friend has it and she has never had any symptoms. Its something you just need to monitor. It is such a common thing that you can even be born with it.

I wouldnt worry too much. That being said you still should be careful with your partners and make sure you keep an eye on it and when you notice any new warts report them to your doctor.

I just sold my penis on Ebay thanks to this thread.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I just sold my penis on Ebay thanks to this thread.
    How much you get?

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino View Post
    How much you get?

200£ per inch

So lucky for me, I made 2000£

I mean this is Grade A American Beef Steak buddy.

Hollywood080 is offline Anabolic Member
    200£ per inch

So lucky for me, I made 20£

doesn't seem worth it. cost of shipping would be more.

Hollywood080 is offline Anabolic Member
    200£ per inch

also why are you giving price in pounds when ur from TExas!

200£ per inch

liar .... i only paid u 450£ for it!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information