View Poll Results: Do you cheat on your girl?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, whenever I get a chance

7 10.94%
  • No way! I am lucky to have her

40 62.50%
  • I have but not anymore/I was drunk

17 26.56%
  • No, only because no one wants me

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    kfrost06 is offline Banned

Do you cheat on your girlfriend/wife?

I am just curious to how many have or do cheat on their girlfriend or wife. I'll make the poll anonymous in case your girlfriend logs on. I am sure we all have had the oppurtunity at some point. I haven't really but when I first started seeing my girlfriend, the first 2 weeks, I did hook up with another girl but I don't count that as cheating. Now we are serious and I think about it sometimes, mainly when my test kicks in, but thankfully I haven't.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Good on ya for being strong fella!

Know the feeling that its hard when ya on test..

but is 8 hours of passion (yeah ok, 15 minutes if im honest) worth loosing everything ya girl gives you in life?

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I would cheat on all of my girlfriends and I would never feel guilty because when I woke up the real thing was so much better then the wet dream

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    ive never done it. ive had it happen to me and its a disgusting feeling, something i dont think that most people should ever have to feel.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    No, I love her to much.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    hmmmmm i guess i have to say no. I never cheated on my girl friend

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I have in the past, but she deserved it.

Never on anyone who has been loyal to me. If I wanted to play the field, I would be single.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Shit, wait I am single, lol.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    I will never cheat on my gril i have now but rumors started about a girl of mine i use to be with running around with a buddy so i had to take action hahahahaha but thats back in the day im settled down now and wouldnt dare mess up what i have!

JuliasDad is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    ive never done it. ive had it happen to me and its a disgusting feeling, something i dont think that most people should ever have to feel.
    couldnt agree more

I did it once when I was in college and I felt horrible about it. I confessed to her about a year later and she was devastated. It wasn't long after that that I found out she did the same to me I quess what goes around comes around. Needless to say that relationship didn't work out. I have never done anything like that again, it's just not the type of guy I am....however, there is one exception...I would hook up with Jennifer Lopez in a heartbeat but my girl has given me the o.k. for that one

rx8rone is offline Associate Member
    i have in the past but got the same thing in return sucked!!! wasnt worth it at all

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Uhh, I prob shouldn't answer this but I will based on other people.

I know a great deal of guys who cheat on their gf/wife and feel absolutely no remorse about it. I don't think its the actual cheating thats wrong but the reasons why certain guys do it.
    For instance, a lengthy anonymous study was conducted on both men and women.

And the study found that BOTH men and women would PREFER their significant other to have sex with another person than to be hanging out with that person, having innocent "get togethers" (where sex was not taking place in any part of the relationship) and to show and deny a strong emotional attachment rather than the simple act of physical sex with someone.

I think some people just need that physical release, understand we have certain biological urges that society seeks to repress and ultimately mean nothing in the definition of what real love is.
    So whether or not I answer the actual question I think it was more a statment looking for approval like "is cheating wrong" more than anything.
    It really depends on how you define cheating, I'm prob more liberal and openminded than most people I know, but I'd be more pissed if my gf was denying an emotional attachment with some guy (that I KNEW existed and was strong) than if she straight out told me she banged some dude and I knew it had no real meaning behind it.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by green22 View Post
    No, I love her to much.
    man your back is gigantic.

nah ive never cheated...if i was that unhappy with someone that i needed to **** random people i wouldnt be with that person in the first place.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by thetank View Post

nah ive never cheated...if i was that unhappy with someone that i needed to **** random people i wouldnt be with that person in the first place.
    amen, couldnt of stated it better.

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    I can see that you guys over the pond have higher morals than us lot over here.

I know that if it was all Brits taking this poll it would be a higher percentage of people who cheat.
    Many of my friends cheat at the earliest given oppertunity...
    myself i rather play around and wind girls up then go home knowing i could have nailed i
    Its much more flirting, having the strenght to lead her on and flirt but at the end of the night drop kick her in to touch without any kissing or anything.

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Odpierdol_sie! View Post
    I can see that you guys over the pond have higher morals than us lot over here.

I know that if it was all Brits taking this poll it would be a higher percentage of people who cheat.
    Many of my friends cheat at the earliest given oppertunity...
    myself i rather play around and wind girls up then go home knowing i could have nailed i
    Its much more flirting, having the strenght to lead her on and flirt but at the end of the night drop kick her in to touch without any kissing or anything.
    that shit is really annoying!

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    if anyone admits this they are an idiot. IMO cheating on a girlfriend is really no big deal if the intentions are just for sex not to spite the other for somehting. Listen to Bo, he can tell you a lot about this issue. I am at the point with my wife where I would not ever cheat but lets just say we share the same appreciation for woman.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2 View Post
    if anyone admits this they are an idiot. IMO cheating on a girlfriend is really no big deal if the intentions are just for sex not to spite the other for somehting. Listen to Bo, he can tell you a lot about this issue. I am at the point with my wife where I would not ever cheat but lets just say we share the same appreciation for woman.
    LMFAO. I need a women like that!.... good on you snoopie!

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm sorry but since I'm not married yet I try to hit everything that looks hot and clean.

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    I don't think I could honestly do it. I have been cheated on and it hurts too much. If I am with someone and care about them I don't think I could ever put them through the possibility of finding something like that out about me.

i disagree with that a lot, regardless of whether someone cheats just for sex or for some kind of emotional attachment, the pain is equally bad for anything.

i couldnt imagine trying to justify cheating on someone i love by saying it was 'just sex' and that i 'dont feel anything for her'

that doesnt cut it in my books, IMO its scum behavior.
    Last edited by Amorphic; 03-13-2008 at 10:12 AM.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Ive never done it to a girl I was officially in a relationship with...As far as hooking up with multiple girls at the same time, thats a given I guess... Like previously stated, I've had it done to me, and its something I never got over, we drug that relationship on for years and years, and we would be randomly laying in bed and Id think about what she did to me and get really mad, it caused problems. Its something 99% of relationships will never recover from.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    i disagree with that a lot, regardless of whether someone cheats just for sex or for some kind of emotional attachment, the pain is equally bad for anything.

i couldnt imagine trying to justify cheating on someone i love by saying it was 'just sex' and that i 'dont feel anything for her'

that doesnt cut it in my books, IMOits scum behavior.
    dont speak for eveyone bro. But I am married w/ children I dont look at girls Ive "dated" as anything much more than a managrie of girls to bang, likem godfather said. my wife and i however made a commitment and expressed that neither one of us would want that to happen when we started dating so I didnt cheat b/c it wasnt ok with us, unlike the little tramps I ung out with for 3-4 months or so and kicked to the curb.

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajc330 View Post
    that shit is really annoying!
    What shit is really annoying?

dont speak for eveyone bro. But I am married w/ children I dont look at girls Ive "dated" as anything much more than a managrie of girls to bang, likem godfather said. my wife and i however made a commitment and expressed that neither one of us would want that to happen when we started dating so I didnt cheat b/c it wasnt ok with us, unlike the little tramps I ung out with for 3-4 months or so and kicked to the curb.
    okay, im glad you clarified. (IMO was also implied but i'll add it in to avoid confusion)

If it was up to me I'd be hitting all Pus..sy. Nice and athletic women with rich curves and great personalities.

MAJOR25 is offline Member
    How bout getting a BJ from a Big Titties Hot Married Girl w/ children....is that considered cheating?

no i think its considered being friendly. lol

yamaha145 is offline Junior Member
    i guess im a bad man.
    i have a problem with staying commited.
    i cheat, but i dont feel bad about it.
    i just really like sex.
    but i love my girl

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yamaha145 View Post
    i guess im a bad man.
    i have a problem with staying commited.
    i cheat, but i dont feel bad about it.
    i just really like sex.
    but i love my girl
    Think about this: What would you do if you found out ur girl has cheated on you?

Quote Originally Posted by Jfew44 View Post
    Think about this: What would you do if you found out ur girl has cheated on you?
    see thats my problem id be pissed.
    but then again i cant help it sometimes i can say no
    other times im like hell yah.
    im not out there going nuts trying to find a new chick every night
    but if the sitituions comes around, then ill give in.

WTF mate?

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    Could you please add a no, I’m a better person than that? Because she is lucky to have me; and plenty of other women would have me. I’m exceptionally handsome; you know.
    Last edited by wilson9d; 03-13-2008 at 05:49 PM.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    That's more like it, not everyone cheats, I have never cheated on a girlfriend ever. Period. If I felt I needed to cheat I wouldn't be in the relationship in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson9d View Post
    Could you please add a no, I’m a better person than that?

im just a shitty guy. in a sense. lol
    just living life i guess.
    maybe i should slow it down a bit.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    never cheated but have broken up with a girl to fvck around n then got back together later on.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    You guys should kick it at the salon for awhile and then repost some of these "moral" views These chicks are so hott that you just want to bust out a thing of honey and have a "cheat" meal

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents View Post
    You guys should kick it at the salon for awhile and then repost some of these "moral" views These chicks are so hott that you just want to bust out a thing of honey and have a "cheat" meal
    I don't think it has to do with morals but more to do with respect. I would like to have mutual respect with my girlfriend. I don't want to hurt her by cheating on her and I certianly wouldn't want her to cheat on me. Trust me there are times when I see a hot girl and my other head starts doing the thinking but in the end I am glad I have been faithful to her and likewise. The relationship is much stronger that way and nothing to do with morals.

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Nope, never have. If I wanted to cheat then I would just be single but on the other hand, I agree with Bo. That is kind of my philosophy and another reason I am single. Most cannot defeat their biological urges.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    I always cheat on the wife and sometimes cheat on the girlfriend......lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information