Baxter is offline Junior Member

tuna and orange juice

just had my first tuna and pure orange juice shake. its been 10min and im still holding it down. damn im hard

what else could i try?!?!?

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    tuna and orange juice? thats brave.

i eat it plain but recently ive started eatin it wit 2 tablespoons of mayo, some black pepper and garlic pepper

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    thats pretty ****ing disgusting dude.....for reezy

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Do a search for the tuna and diet pepsi shake... sick

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    why the hell would anyone want to do that?

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    why the hell would anyone want to do that?
    Because someone in their gym told them it would rip them up just in time for spring break

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI View Post
    Because someone in their gym told them it would rip them up just in time for spring break
    oh, that explains it.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol, I use light mayo, some mustard and relish on my tuna so it doensn't taste shitty.

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Yeah that tuna orange is good but you get bored and want more to feed yoru hunger, right now im on a tin of tuna, some sweet corn, a slice of onion a raw egg, apple juice, fanta, pint of milk and black current cordial.

Quote Originally Posted by Odpierdol_sie! View Post
    Yeah that tuna orange is good but you get bored and want more to feed yoru hunger, right now im on a tin of tuna, some sweet corn, a slice of onion a raw egg, apple juice, fanta, pint of milk and black current cordial.
    true, i was hungry 20min later.
    i was starting to watch (the mist) but i couldt be bothered making anything so i tried the mix. i was just looking for a quick protein fix. my powder ran out pwo. picking up 2608g of pro tomorrow.

it wasnt that bad but it made me feel bloated for 20min.

I like to cut up some olives and throw them in my tuna along with some artichoke hearts

Years ago it was tuna + water and I'd just gulp it down... I hate the taste and texture of tuna with a passion so I'd blender a can of tuna in 1/2 litre of water and just sent it down the hatch.

I can't even do that anymore... the mere smell of an open can of tuna makes me gag.

Red

thanks, i'll try that. it takes me awhile to get a can of tuna down. but only takes seconds to drink. it makes life that little bit easier lol

Castradomus is offline Junior Member
    try mixing up some dijon mustard and Sriracha ( a thai hot sauce), anyways, if you combine them in the right proportions it kinda tastes like that runny nacho cheese you get from 711. mix it in with the tuna, its not half bad

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    Tuna is tuna is tuna. I put Red Hott on it sometimes, other times I just eat it straight. It sucks balls whatever way you down it at this point.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    i cook up peices of red and green pepper and onions in a skillet then put the big peices of tuna in the can in there, not the real ground up stuff but the yellow can its a little more expensive but doesnt tast like tunna, then put galic salt and pepper and seasonall and fri that shit up till brown, put in bowl and add a cap full of A1 and it tast to me like the meat in a philly cheese steak sandwich from a local resurant, its awesome!!!

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup View Post
    Years ago it was tuna + water and I'd just gulp it down... I hate the taste and texture of tuna with a passion so I'd blender a can of tuna in 1/2 litre of water and just sent it down the hatch.

I can't even do that anymore... the mere smell of an open can of tuna makes me gag.

Red
    I'm sitting here reading this eat my PPWO meal... which is always a can of tuna some rice and beans... but I feel your pain brother as this is the only time I will eat tuna and I will shovel down with force....

TheArtist is offline Member
    tuna and oj, and strawberry protein powder isn't actually that bad... however... tuna and milk, and chocolate protein powder, is quite possibly the most disgusting thing i've ever tasted in my life.

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    no wonder people think we're all crazy, we eat things we dont even like.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    All of this is just f*cking disgusting!!!!

Can of tuna with a bit of salt and cracked pepper. Bottle of water on the side (1liter)

Every bite i take and chew up i wash down with water and by the time the can of tuna is done, so is the liter bottle of water. NASTY Tuna and OJ or anything sweet for that matter!

STRONGMAN91 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    whats wrong with eating tuna straight up?...i think it's pretty good

Rotary is offline Associate Member
    Ya bro. Like the other day I was doing bent over rear delt fly's. I was on my last set, and decided to really go balls to the wall. I picked up the 80lb dumbbells, too light. I looked around and saw a 150lb faggot and said "Hold these faggot." I threw the 80's up in the air and did a double volleyball spike right at the faggot. ****in bullseye mother****er, the kid was pinned to the ground with all his ribs crushed. I eyed the ultimate test. I went over and grabbed the 150's and started cursing the shit out of them, letting them know who's ****ing gym they were in. I carried the mother****ers over to my bench that I had pissed all over before incase anyone didn't know it wasn't taken. I threw them on the ground, sweared at the bitches even more. I took my seat, grasped my huge ****ing hands around the handles, and prepared to rep for 10. I got to my 5th rep and what's this? Some old mother****er on death's doorstep was coming over to get the 5lb dumbbells to bench with, and he farted right in my face. I looked down to check - no, I automatically knew that I didn't have sand in my vag. Here's a little science lesson for you faggots - Animals don't get sand in their vag. The shit didn't even phase me though brah, I was too in the zone to even care. I rep'd out at 10 with the 150's, stood up, and looked for that old mother****er. I took a dumbbell in each of my animal hands and swung my arms like 2 windmills as I ran full speed at old man river. By the time he finally lifted his head it was too late. The last thing he saw was my animal eyes ready to speed up his meeting with death. I pulverized his puny body and beat him with the dumbbells until he turned to powder. I gathered up all the powder, put it in my jug, mixed it lion's blood that I carry around with me, and chugged. Some people might say it's inhumane. Some people might say being in the zone is unsafe. I say I'm just an animal.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotary View Post
    Ya bro. Like the other day I was doing bent over rear delt fly's. I was on my last set, and decided to really go balls to the wall. I picked up the 80lb dumbbells, too light. I looked around and saw a 150lb faggot and said "Hold these faggot." I threw the 80's up in the air and did a double volleyball spike right at the faggot. ****in bullseye mother****er, the kid was pinned to the ground with all his ribs crushed. I eyed the ultimate test. I went over and grabbed the 150's and started cursing the shit out of them, letting them know who's ****ing gym they were in. I carried the mother****ers over to my bench that I had pissed all over before incase anyone didn't know it wasn't taken. I threw them on the ground, sweared at the bitches even more. I took my seat, grasped my huge ****ing hands around the handles, and prepared to rep for 10. I got to my 5th rep and what's this? Some old mother****er on death's doorstep was coming over to get the 5lb dumbbells to bench with, and he farted right in my face. I looked down to check - no, I automatically knew that I didn't have sand in my vag. Here's a little science lesson for you faggots - Animals don't get sand in their vag. The shit didn't even phase me though brah, I was too in the zone to even care. I rep'd out at 10 with the 150's, stood up, and looked for that old mother****er. I took a dumbbell in each of my animal hands and swung my arms like 2 windmills as I ran full speed at old man river. By the time he finally lifted his head it was too late. The last thing he saw was my animal eyes ready to speed up his meeting with death. I pulverized his puny body and beat him with the dumbbells until he turned to powder. I gathered up all the powder, put it in my jug, mixed it lion's blood that I carry around with me, and chugged. Some people might say it's inhumane. Some people might say being in the zone is unsafe. I say I'm just an animal.
    Are we supposed to clap or something?

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    Are we supposed to clap or something?
    Possibly laugh, as I did when I read it

Possibly laugh, as I did when I read it
    i was hoping that wasnt you talking.

Was that someone from this board? LoL, i still can't believe someone would say that.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    i was hoping that wasnt you talking.

Was that someone from this board? LoL, i still can't believe someone would say that.
    Nah, someone wrote that on off-topic.net

It was too funny not to keep.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I like it. lol

AMD64 is offline New Member
    That was gay..

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Nah, someone wrote that on off-topic.net

It was too funny not to keep.
    i remember those stories from a few years back!!!!

wasnt there a whole bunch of them?

this thread makes me lose my appitite.

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    i remember those stories from a few years back!!!!

wasnt there a whole bunch of them?
    This one was apparently true

when I was ,maybe 19 .....I was training at a 24 hr gym late one night late with one of my close buddies........We see the clown maybe 18 - 20 .......very tan ,drug zits all over, sling shot tank top, maybe 180 - 190 at 15 % body fat.......lol.....the guy thought he was huge ......He was also very dumb and not attractive......but this chick with him was about 16 and hot......my friend and I were blown away that he he could roll that ass......lol......anyway .....she had to leave[ probably had to get home to her folks] ......he walks he out and we were like ......wow.....Oh yeah , the whole time the guy is posing in the mirror between sets and telling this little girl how awesome he is .........lol....it was crazy........after walking his girl out ....he returns and starts following us around . Asking us what kind of shit we were on [ we were clean ]and telling us that he was a male stripper [and made tons of cash].....He went on to say that the ladies loved him and that he had a huge dick becuase of the juice.......My friend and I were in awe that this guy was for real......lol......I was doing a set of heavy pushdowns....and the guy comes up to me and sayes ," Check this out " while lifting up his shirt . He had a gut with a big Cobra tatoo on it .....He sayes , " Want to see the Cobra dance" . And start doing this weird stomach dance thing........I am about throw up , my set is ruined , and I tell the guy to get the **** away from me !!! He sayes , " You better quit tripping homeboy , I just got out of serving 3 yrs in the youth authority for beating my mom down with a frying pan " I am about to snap and kill this guy and my friend sayes ," Bro , just ignore him , it ain't worth it " The guy backs off and we go on to finish our workout .[ he dissapeared ] When we are done, we head to the locker room and walk in on a horrible site........This guy was naked and was practicing dick circles in front of the mirror [ his dick was bleeding , lumpy twisted and huge .......honestly hung at 10 inches or more ....but it looked as it was going to fall off at any second] I was like ." what the **** are you doing ? " He sayes ," Practicing swinging my meat for the ladies " I was like ," dude, go do that somewhere else ". He grabs a towel and covers himself ," He sayes ," Want to know the secret to having a huge cock ? " My friend sayes ," what ?" The guy sayes," inject 3 ccs of gear into your dick everyday " My friend and I look at each other in total shock ..............I wait a minute to soak in what I just heard .........then I smash the guy with a brutall left hook .........he drops cold like he was dead ......my friend goes ," why the **** did you do that ? " We grab our stuff and start to leave......I say , " that was for his mom " we laughed and never returned to that gym.........I know that was wrong ,but I hope that freaks pee pee fell off ..........that was probab;y the craziest gym story i have ever had in all my days .[ and I have a few ]

And then, this

I popped my animal pak in and chased it with boars blood, and then the unthinkable happened today, I was going to enter my gym through the main entrance when animal instinct took over. I knew something was wrong. It was my large torso, too wide to get through the door. I calmed myself down thinking, i'd better be able to get into the gym. I went back to my car, popped another animal pak, reved up my engine, and drove through the door. The crash cleared 4 more feet in the entrance, wide enough for future visits to the gym, because I know i'd only be getting bigger by the second. The animal pak was in full effect at this point, I lost control. I reved up the engine once more and ran over the people on the treadmills. All those doing curls I played bumper cars with, they didn't stand a chance. I saw my target, I drove to the squat rack. Parked my car on some ***** benching 400. I got out, and immediately loaded up 1000 lbs for warm ups. Not having enough 45 plates in the gym to suffice my ultimate animal needs, I went around collecting bodies, bodies ranging from 150 pound weaklings to 300 pound blobs. I stood them all in a line and threw an olympic bar like a javelin through their torsos, making a human shish-kebob wei***ng 3000 lbs. I threw it up over my head, took a deep breath into my belly of human flesh and blood, and repped for 20. Then I siphoned some of my cars gasoline out onto the floor beneath the 3000 pound human squat bar, lit it up and cooked myself a well balanced animal meal. Some might call it murder, I just call it instinct, animals can't be arrested for murder. Animal Pak, can you handle it?

Of of course this one, this was supposed to be true as well

Well i've seen guys 140lbs running 2grams of tren per week, i've seen the 225lb bench press that only comes down 2inches then back up followed by the kid screaminng at the top of his lungs, i've seen the guy with 20" quads wearing the same tight pants cutler and the other pro's wear,etc..... but tonights was classic.

2 guys, maybe 20 years old both obviousy juiced and looked terrible. Typical 5'10" 190lbs %24 b/f acne everywhere and holding tons of water. Anyway, they are on the bench with 225lbs and they guy starts yelling to get amped up. Then says "hit me" and his buddy has a freakin taser gun(the little one) and zaps his shoulder. The guy grunts really lound and busts out like 5aweful reps. There were only like 5 other people in the gym, mainly in the cardio room,etc.. and the people up front were in the back room or something, but I just couldnt stop watching. They did it 3 time each to each other for 3 sets, then went and did some curls and left. Crazy.

Then, this jewel

When we walk into a club we want to take it over, its like a business and we are Donald Trump, Bill Gates, and Steve Wynn of the fitness/club nightlife world and we just take over. I bust a front double bicep as soon as i get in, then after 2 red bull and vodkas i rip my shirt off and usually just sport a tank because "i have a buzz" which i really don't but its an excuse to take my shirt off and if anyone asks "I'm hot from the alcohol" then i hit up the bathroom and look for the handicap stall to get a good pump with the dip bars for the gimps, and we just do our thing you know, all ripped shredded bros just macking on ***** making everyone else feel like shit, were tanner, were more shredded, and we make it rain with the cash flow, goose bottles left and right bro.

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    one word.. priceless

Wow, talk about going off topic!

While we're at it, I had asparagus with my steak for supper... now my piss smells like liquid death!

Red

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Any remember the "I blend my turn and drink is thread "

I tried it one bored day , oh my @#$!@ god. It tasted like fish chum

crazyhorse1960 is offline Associate Member
    can some 1 tell me what can you get when you mix OJ and tuna together for a beverage?..i am assuming you would get the same results as you would mixing Pepsi and milk .just curious!..

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Any remember the "I blend my turn and drink is thread "

I tried it one bored day , oh my @#$!@ god. It tasted like fish chum
    you blended your turd and drank it and it tasted like cum??

Thread Information