soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member

My cats bodyfat?

Shes really interested to know her body fat since I started training her.... I just cant figure out how to do it... can someone give me pointers?

Her name is Meows btw she was found on the side of the highway... in September...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My cats bodyfat?-meowsers-body-fat....jpg  

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    Shes really interested to know her body fat since I started training her.... I just cant figure out how to do it... can someone give me pointers?

Her name is Meows btw she was found on the side of the highway... in September...

she looks pretty lean i have a boy thats pretty big almost 20lbs. he loves to eat.

Quote Originally Posted by naturalsux View Post
    she looks pretty lean i have a boy thats pretty big almost 20lbs. he loves to eat.
    20lbs Jeezus.... thats a big cat.... I want one of these bad boys http://www.savannahcatbreed.com/.... thats my next cat..

20lbs Jeezus.... thats a big cat.... I want one of these bad boys http://www.savannahcatbreed.com/.... thats my next cat..

yeah those are big and pricey!

i always liked bengals, just not the price

those servals look SICK. i hate cats but i would have a serval protecting the house.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtball_619 View Post
    those servals look SICK. i hate cats but i would have a serval protecting the house.
    Ya bro my like 3 pound kitten tears up my hand I cant imagine what a 40lb pissed off territorial cat would do and you know damn well at that size they wouldnt be the least bit scared to try and take you down by the jugular

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Damn, now I want one.

imagine seeing your 1,500 dolllar feline gettin hit by a car out front your house.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtball_619 View Post
    imagine seeing your 1,500 dolllar feline gettin hit by a car out front your house.
    if i paid 1500, i dont think i would let it out the house.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    We need the cats stats. How long has it been training, diet, weight, height etc.

& You may get a better reading around the tummy area.. I think. =]

After making this post last night she asked me if Waxing was a good choice for pre comp hair removal........ I said NO...

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naturalsux View Post
    if i paid 1500, i dont think i would let it out the house.
    Those cats are so big I couldn't imagine how hard it would be to keep one of them inside the house if they wanted out...it would just bust through a window or something.

I was thinking about buying a pit but due to Germany's stupid dog laws I might get one of these instead. It would be like owning a leopard.

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory View Post
    Those cats are so big I couldn't imagine how hard it would be to keep one of them inside the house if they wanted out...it would just bust through a window or something.

I was thinking about buying a pit but due to Germany's stupid dog laws I might get one of these instead. It would be like owning a leopard.

thats true, im sure they would want to climb trees and hunt dogs

ChuckLee is offline Scammer

So you took her off the street...you are a beautiful person bro. An example for all those people that do not consider their fabolous world. I love animals and I would kill everybody that hurt them without any reason. BTW, she's very cute. I had a cat, male, he died last june, he was 20 yo.

CL

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    So you took her off the street...you are a beautiful person bro. An example for all those people that do not consider their fabolous world. I love animals and I would kill everybody that hurt them without any reason. BTW, she's very cute. I had a cat, male, he died last june, he was 20 yo.

CL
    Sorry for your loss man.... I feel the same way bro... if I saw someone abusing an animal ... I'd be in jail for what I'd do to them...

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Sorry for your loss man.... I feel the same way bro... if I saw someone abusing an animal ... I'd be in jail for what I'd do to them...
    Thanks bro. We've always loved him as a family member and I'm sure he felt that.

CL

jbonez19 is offline Banned
    ha, cute. stray cats are the best, especially the ones that have done it tough. you give them a good home, love and food and they're stoked. it's like ahhhhhhhh.....this is the good life.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    haha cute

He might need a little cardio

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice pusssy.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post

CL
    YEAH Me too. I dont give a f*ck about people with aids, in my country they always want to create a fund for people with aids and shyte... Animals never ever harmed anybody ever, they never chose not be looked after well. I will rather give all that money to the animal welfare to take care of the animals that human ****en beings.

PS : I love all animals except Fish and littl birds coz you cant hold them tight!... lmfao

Thread Information