ecivon is offline Member

Abortions or Steroids

I know it's Easter, but I'm kinda cranky and hate hypocrites. So, why is it okay for women to say it is their bodies and they can do what they want, including the mutilation and killing of unborn babies and they get the blessing of the Supreme Court and Congress, yet they put us in jail and scream insanities at us for using steroids ?

To them it's okay to promote and start wars pre-emptively and send kids as young as 17 to fight them and get brutally wounded, or die and kill or maim hundreds of thousands of men, women and children with no remorse, to further the agendas of the rich and powerful; sponsor and advertise cigarettes and alcohol that kill people by the tens of thousands, again by the rich and powerful; push prescriptions unnecessarily to bolster profits, again by the rich and powerful, yet all of that is somehow okay?

Fvck politicians ... fvck hypocrites. It is my fricking body and I'll damned well do what I want. Nobody is EVER going to tell me what I can or can't say or do when I want, or to who I want, when I want. And that is the way I raised my kids and influenced all of my nephews and nieces. They don't take shit from anybody.
    Last edited by ecivon; 03-23-2008 at 01:56 PM.

true that man, its all about money and profit for the rich and powerful. if it doesnt benefit them why would they let it happen??? better yet if its taking away from there pharmaceutical proceeds there Definately not gonna let it fly.

theres nothing one person can do. to make a differance we gotta form an organization. and this site is a prime example.

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    It's an age old question in the steroid comunity.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i agree with you man there are double standards everywhere and they can be very frustrating if we are on the wrong end of them

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    its unfortunate but its just the way things are.

luckily its not like that all over the world....thailand, UK, canada etc.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    I like ur tattoos. What do you do to get abs like that?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Both should be legal everywhere.

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ecivon View Post
    Nobody is EVER going to tell me what I can or can't say or do when I want, or to who I want, when I want.
    Bravo! THAT's the attitude!

The Goverment's fascist policies against steroids have brought so many of us, here today, to a "teachable moment". You're tasting the rage that every black man, lesbian, gay man, Jew, or feminist feels every day.

All together now:

Nobody is EVER going to tell me what I can or can't say or do when I want, or to who I want, when I want.

BigLittleIWANTmyMTVTim

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    The Texas state motorcycle organizations got together to work through the political system back in 1992 to get the mandatory motorcycle helmet law changed. I dunno what they did on the Republican side of things, but their Democrats got involved in the political system, starting with going to precinct conventions, and working their way up . . .
    Anyway, they had a vocal bunch of 'em at the Texas State Democratic convention, and they made their point the same way: If abortion is ok because women have the right to make decisions about their own body, then why can't motorcyclists decide for themselves whether or not to wear helmets, since people should have the right to make decisions about their own bodies. A guy with some missing fingers and a mohawk named Sputnik made a persuasive speech -- was quite memorable. Some Democrats there tried to shout him down, half the crowd applauded him. When everyone had had their say on the issue, the convention voted on a plank on the party platform -- something like 2/3 of everyone there voted to approve a resolution calling for the elimination of mandatory motorcycle helmet laws. A few years later, the Texas legislature changed the laws so that bikers with their own health insurance could ride without helmets.

It will take a major effort like that to get the laws changed. If you guys won't get involved in politics to get things changed, then it's not gonna happen.

---

Oddly enough, the same year the Democrats in my neck of the woods pushed for laws requiring all bicyclists to wear helmets. In Dallas, you can get a $10 ticket for pedaling a bike without a helmet, even in a city park.
    Crazy.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    I think that when it comes down to it people forget that america was based as a free country. Freedom to do what we want as long as we do not put others in danger. Juice or aboritions dont put either in danger. F-R-E-E C-O-U-N-T-R-Y

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33 View Post
    Both should be legal everywhere.
    agreed

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CheddaNips View Post
    I think that when it comes down to it people forget that america was based as a free country. Freedom to do what we want as long as we do not put others in danger. Juice or aboritions dont put either in danger. F-R-E-E C-O-U-N-T-R-Y
    abortion kills an innocent child

Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06 View Post
    and limiting freedom of choice kills personal freedom.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    thats all in the eyes of the beholder

Asfor the rest of the thread, i totally agree. But our voises will never be heard, because theres not enough of us & the govt has enough wool pulled over the countries eyes that it will never be true.

Assuming that 100% of the people in the USA live under a secular Constitution that does not require people to live under religious law,

1) should the USA guarantee abortion rights?
    2) should religious citizens who support the secular Constitution also support abortion rights?

Not all those kids are innocent:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/little/

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    Asfor the rest of the thread, i totally agree. But our voises will never be heard, because theres not enough of us & the govt has enough wool pulled over the countries eyes that it will never be true.
    Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

It didn't take a whole lot of Texas bikers to accomplish what they did. But the ones that did, ya, they had to be very loud.

If a bunch of retired BB'ers did what the Texas bikers did -- pushed for the right to control our own bodies using the same rationale abortionists do (it's our bodies, not the government's) -- some progress might be made. Even if progress wasn't made for individual AS use, the notion that We The People owned the government (and not the other way around) might advance, thus improving the lives of everyone.

Just a thought . . .

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    and limiting freedom of choice kills personal freedom.
    This is a deceptive arguement at best. I agree that you shoud able to do whatever you want to your body (I'm a big opponent of the war on drugs), but, logically, once you get pregnant it's not just your body at stake anymore. Now, before you jump down my throat, you have to realize that I'm an agnostic and I actually semi-support abortion, but only to a point and for very specific reasons. I just the think the arguements of "pro-choice" and "pro-life" are ridiculous. Let's at least be truthful with ourselves about what we're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tock View Post
    Oddly enough, the same year the Democrats in my neck of the woods pushed for laws requiring all bicyclists to wear helmets. In Dallas, you can get a $10 ticket for pedaling a bike without a helmet, even in a city park.
    Crazy.
    Haha, Silly liberals.

Quote Originally Posted by Blome View Post
    This is a deceptive arguement at best. I agree that you shoud able to do whatever you want to your body (I'm a big opponent of the war on drugs), but, logically, once you get pregnant it's not just your body at stake anymore. Now, before you jump down my throat, you have to realize that I'm an agnostic and I actually semi-support abortion, but only to a point and for very specific reasons. I just the think the arguements of "pro-choice" and "pro-life" are ridiculous. Let's at least be truthful with ourselves about what we're doing.

Haha, Silly liberals.
    no, Blome, i agree with you. kfrost posted his view on abortion that is totally one dimensional.

i support abortion because sometimes death can be better than a life of suffering depending on the circumstances surrounding a particular birth.

do i like the idea of unborn fetus' being killed per say? no, of course not.

but i firmly stand behind an individuals choice to make a decision about it.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blome View Post
    I just the think the arguements of "pro-choice" and "pro-life" are ridiculous.
    I always thought of it as "anti-choice" or "anti-life".

Seriously, steroids are demonized. We need a Brad Pitt to say that they are great or rappers to start rapping about them.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    As for abortion its as simple as this:

No matter what, if its legal or not, women will always make abortions either you like it or not, either its legal or not. By making abortion legal you a just giving those women a chance of doing the abortion in a hospital with all the proper conditions, as if it was illegal, it would be performed God knows where or under which conditions.

As for steroids it has already been discussed here over and over.

kfrost06 is offline Banned

^^^That is a human being! Not a choice. You don't want a child then use protection, it is not your right to kill him/her.

Last edited by kfrost06; 03-25-2008 at 09:02 AM.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    thats way far into pregnancy buddy.... at that point thats just messed up

ecivon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Renesis View Post
    thats way far into pregnancy buddy.... at that point thats just messed up

But that is part of the controversy. Abortions do take place at that stage and they are called third trimester abortions, partial birth abortions and dilation and extraction. Fully intact and healthy babies, some during the 7th month, are extracted with forceps and the skull punctured with scissors and the babies brains sucked out. The carcasses are then just tossed out.

We're not arguing whether this procedure is done to save the life of the mother, or the baby is the result of a rape, or the baby is seriously deformed, just that some ignorant, stupid woman decided that after she got knocked up by not using protection that it is her right to kill the baby and that politicians and authorities think it is somehow morally superior to someone using steroids .

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    If men could get pregnant the right to an abortion would be enshrined in the American Constitution.

-BigLittleTim

Quote Originally Posted by BigLittleTim View Post
    If men could get pregnant the right to an abortion would be enshrined in the American Constitution.

-BigLittleTim
    aint that the truth.

Im actually suprized at how civilized the thread has stayed. Not on track, but civil

Thread Information