Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ecivon is offline Member

Abortions or Steroids

I know it's Easter, but I'm kinda cranky and hate hypocrites. So, why is it okay for women to say it is their bodies and they can do what they want, including the mutilation and killing of unborn babies and they get the blessing of the Supreme Court and Congress, yet they put us in jail and scream insanities at us for using steroids ?

To them it's okay to promote and start wars pre-emptively and send kids as young as 17 to fight them and get brutally wounded, or die and kill or maim hundreds of thousands of men, women and children with no remorse, to further the agendas of the rich and powerful; sponsor and advertise cigarettes and alcohol that kill people by the tens of thousands, again by the rich and powerful; push prescriptions unnecessarily to bolster profits, again by the rich and powerful, yet all of that is somehow okay?

Fvck politicians ... fvck hypocrites. It is my fricking body and I'll damned well do what I want. Nobody is EVER going to tell me what I can or can't say or do when I want, or to who I want, when I want. And that is the way I raised my kids and influenced all of my nephews and nieces. They don't take shit from anybody.
    Last edited by ecivon; 03-23-2008 at 01:56 PM.

Thread Information