Thread: Hot Chick

kman is offline Anabolic Member

Hot Chick

My best friend just had a one night stand last week, WITH A HOT CHICK. He used a rubber and it busted as he busted in her!!! Both of them are from different states, he's a 29 yr old real estate lawyer, and she's a 21 year old bartender. My advice was to call this chick and see if she was on birth control, but others have told him just avoid her, she does not know where he lives, and who knows how many guys she will sleep with in the next month, plus the fact some girls are nuts and will try and make money out of a situation like this. What advice would you give a friend in this situation?? Should he just cross his fingers and pray she is not pregnant, or hope she will take care of it, or possibly put it out in the open and tell her his concerns...

mike954 is offline Member
    i would say just to sit back and pary hope for the best i would not say anything about it

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    doubt she is prego... Most girls I've been with are on some form of birth control. She'll be letting him know tho if she is.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by kman View Post
    My best friend just had a one night stand last week, WITH A HOT CHICK. He used a rubber and it busted as he busted in her!!! Both of them are from different states, he's a 29 yr old real estate lawyer, and she's a 21 year old bartender. My advice was to call this chick and see if she was on birth control, but others have told him just avoid her, she does not know where he lives, and who knows how many guys she will sleep with in the next month, plus the fact some girls are nuts and will try and make money out of a situation like this. What advice would you give a friend in this situation?? Should he just cross his fingers and pray she is not pregnant, or hope she will take care of it, or possibly put it out in the open and tell her his concerns...

lube will keep it from busting.. and he could have stopped.. if it's his child, DNA test $99.. he will and should pay to support the child..

If she is good enough for him to "bust" in, she's good enough for him to support for the next 18 years.. after all.. he's a real estate lawyer..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy View Post
    doubt she is prego... Most girls I've been with are on some form of birth control. She'll be letting him know tho if she is.
    That's the thing apparently he only has her phone number, so I have no idea how she would reach him if she was pregnant!!! Would be weird running into her 10 years later with your kid!!!

D-Unit 39 is offline Member
    Morning after pill? Oh wait it was last week....

Someone poor dude is gonna be in this situation:

Last edited by D-Unit 39; 03-25-2008 at 11:29 PM.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Dont say anything. If you gonna be dumb , u gotta be tough

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Believe Diablo, he talks on his personal experience lol

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    Believe Diablo, he talks on his personal experience lol
    lol...I should have known.

thats one way to bag a hot chick

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    What advice would you give a friend in this situation?? Should he just cross his fingers and pray she is not pregnant, or hope she will take care of it, or possibly put it out in the open and tell her his concerns...
    If prayer worked, we wouldn't have wars or death or poverty.

Suppose that woman gives birth to a child. If your friend doesn't own up to his parental responsibility, what's gonna happen to that kid?

Frankly, I'm appalled that anyone would think it was acceptable not to own up to their parental responsibilities.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    That's the thing apparently he only has her phone number, so I have no idea how she would reach him if she was pregnant!!! Would be weird running into her 10 years later with your kid!!!
    So i guess you are implying that he shouldn't get in contact with her to find out for sure. Talk about a dead beat....

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    i think not saying anything is near the top of things a real man should never do. personally if it were my best friend i would whoop his ass if he didn't say anything. you did it now take some ****ing responsibility. if you don't want it to happen, chop your balls off. weighs pretty heavily on his character IMO.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Your friend is a ****ing moron.

LMAO @ "busting" inside just because you have a condom on. ****ing morons!
    ***No source checks!!!***

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    that situation happened to one of my friends..he banged some stripper 9 years ago and never heard from her again..the guy had just moved from here to a condo in south beach within 4 months of moving there..she called him and told him that she had his son..this was 7 years after he slept with her...oh she wanted child support..imagine that, and the worst part was that the state of TX made him pay back child support too..

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I have had a lota rubbers break. How did he not know it broke??? I can always tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    I have had a lota rubbers break. How did he not know it broke??? I can always tell.
    Don't know the details to that, not sure I want to either. He actually just called me from work and is still buggin out!!! Told him some different views, that I got from here. He actually gave her best friend his number the day before he banged her, so he is assuming she could get in touch with him if she was pregnant. He just does not want to put any crazy ideas in her head so soon, which I kind of agree with. I have seen many girls lie and try and make money off situations like this, so I guess the best thing to do is to sit back and cross that bridge when it comes!!!!

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    its hard to tell they broke when they are rolled out all the way, didnt you know that?

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    Why didn't he wake her ass up the next morning and drag her to planned parenthood for the morining after pill?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lifts-a-lot View Post
    Why didn't he wake her ass up the next morning and drag her to planned parenthood for the morining after pill?
    Ok just an update!!!! My friend was stressing out all day, said he can't sleep eat,etc.. So I stopped by his apt. to make sure he didn't hang himself. Told him that's what you get when you act like a jackass!!!,,,he turned white and I thought he was going to puke!!!! I said the hell with this, just call her up and see what she say's, cause you can't live like this for the next 4-8 wks..
    So he puts the phone on speaker and explained his concern, she was actually understanding and told him trust me you have nothing to worry about. He said'' so you take the pill'', she said NO, I thought he was going to puke again, she said'' I take deprovera shots'' he said'''ahhhhhh'''.. Lesson learned!!! Not familiar with the shots, but I think I heard somewhere they are pretty reliable, Right????

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    this guy is an idiot..clearly he should have been wearing 2 condoms.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    i wear three condoms. It makes my dick look thicker.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    what ever happened to being a man.

Did he know it broke before he discharged?

We know he at least new afterwards! And said nothing.

He better man up!

And please don't use that "Who knows how many other guys she will sleep with" bitch comment. I do not like that.

The same standard applies to your piece of shit friend who sticks his d!ck into some girl.

This comment isn't aggressed toward you, just the situation where he can skip out on responsibility....

Any fool can make a baby. Only a man can raise a child.

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831 View Post
    wtf? your killing me man.... how would you get off with three? lol

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    So i guess you are implying that he shouldn't get in contact with her to find out for sure. Talk about a dead beat....
    I would want to know either way.Definatly contact her,be a stand up guy find out,and if she is then just talk about the option...cause there is only one option ; |

RoidRage3000 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831 View Post
    Are you serious dude? Wow... never ever thought of that. One is thick enough. Just get some Magnum XLs boys... and man up.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    just a joke. lol I actually get the really thin ones.

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    sucks

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SnaX View Post

He better man up!

And please don't use that "Who knows how many other guys she will sleep with" bitch comment. I do not like that.

The same standard applies to your piece of shit friend who sticks his d!ck into some girl.

This comment isn't aggressed toward you, just the situation where he can skip out on responsibility....

hahahaha discharged!!!!..... OMG!

Quote Originally Posted by SnaX View Post

He better man up!

Hold on there bud... Labeling him a piece of shit without ever meeting him is uncalled for. He wore a condom and it broke, then bugged out for a few days, and contacted her. She said it's no problem and she was on Birth control!!! Its not like he got her pregnant and bounced.. Read the whole thread before replying...

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    well first of all i wouldn't have even called this broad... if she don't know where you live or ur last name for that matter then stay the fvck outta it... get a new piece of ass... im 24 and if some crazy ass 21 year old crazy bitch wants to ruin her life and have a kid before she even gets a career started, i ain't going down wit her....!!!!

RoidRage3000 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd View Post
    well first of all i wouldn't have even called this broad... if she don't know where you live or ur last name for that matter then stay the fvck outta it... get a new piece of ass... im 24 and if some crazy ass 21 year old crazy bitch wants to ruin her life and have a kid before she even gets a career started, i ain't going down wit her....!!!!
    Ok jack-f*ck. Thats real manly of you.... ya f*ckin puss. I feel bad for the bitch that f*cks you. The world doesn't need anymore deadbeat dads.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidRage3000 View Post
    Ok jack-f*ck. Thats real manly of you.... ya f*ckin puss. I feel bad for the bitch that f*cks you. The world doesn't need anymore deadbeat dads.
    my thoughts exactly....

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    its hard to tell they broke when they are rolled out all the way, didnt you know that?
    its truei got a lil pp

Thread Information