Terinox is offline The One & Only

Irregular Heartbeat (Arhythmia?)

Around two months ago, while on ECA, it started happening, but I read that while on ECA it's a common side effect. My heart would beat 50-60 times, and then skip a beat. But it still freaked me out, so I stopped the ECA, and I think the irregular heart beat went away.

Now, after about 2 months, it has started again, started last week. It happens every 1-2 minutes or so, where it skips a beat. I don't have chest pain, but I do notice it, like a quick empty feeling in my chest (like that rollercoster feeling you get when it drops).

I have stopped all supplements (including ECA, Caffeine, etc...), and I'm only taking protein shakes and multi-vits.

Is this something to be worried about? Can Arhythmia go away on it's own? I read online that it can also mean heart disease, and can be a sign of a stroke or imbolism (sp?).

Any suggestions or comments are welcome

Thnx,
    T.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Are you taking any fish oil? Fish oil will help with any heart beating abnormalities. But I would still go see your doc asap!

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    i'd go to the doc just to be sure. none of us can give you advice that is on par with a qualified MD

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Terinox View Post
    Around two months ago, while on ECA, it started happening, but I read that while on ECA it's a common side effect. My heart would beat 50-60 times, and then skip a beat. But it still freaked me out, so I stopped the ECA, and I think the irregular heart beat went away.

Now, after about 2 months, it has started again, started last week. It happens every 1-2 minutes or so, where it skips a beat. I don't have chest pain, but I do notice it, like a quick empty feeling in my chest (like that rollercoster feeling you get when it drops).

I have stopped all supplements (including ECA, Caffeine, etc...), and I'm only taking protein shakes and multi-vits.

Is this something to be worried about? Can Arhythmia go away on it's own? I read online that it can also mean heart disease, and can be a sign of a stroke or imbolism (sp?).

Any suggestions or comments are welcome

Thnx,
    T.
    I would set up an appointment with the Dr. if you are concerned.

E/C/A messed with my heart as well, I quit that stuff!

I used to get chest pains on it and after that, I quit it.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Go and see your doc.

I second, third and fourth the motion... go see a cardiologist.

It's probably nothing major, but why risk ignoring it?

Red

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Okay thanks guys, I'll make an appt. and go first chance I get, but could it be serious enough of a thing that I should just get up and go to the ER or something? Or will I be okay till I see my doctor?

Thnx,
    T.

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    bro i have the same problem a few years ago i went in the hospital for kidney stones.The next thing i know there tellin me my heart is skippin beats i was like WHAT?So i had to come clean on any previous cycle i had run.But havent had any problems with it so far

Thread Information