Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bigt10 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SaSqUaDgE View Post
    send her a virus threw email lol then never talk to her again ha
    haha ilike that one.

Man some bitches love these games.

forget about her move on go see other women.

if she wants to nothing will bring her back like jealousy if she knows that you are seeing other people shell try to go back if she wants you.

shes prolly just playing games with your head, don't play games. If she wants you shell come back otherwise just keep on truckin. Alot of women are moody or feeling to many different emotions you cant worry about it just be happy and if she wants to let her come if she wants to go let her go.

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY View Post
    How long ago did she leave the message? You just dont want to seem too anxious. Dont always be available. When you do call her make sure to end the conversation before she does, preferably because you got something fun you have to get ready for. Yes, this is playin games. Thing is, if you play the game and she ISNT playin games, you still win. If you dont play the game and she IS playin games, you lose.
    True True. She left it about three days ago. I kinda figured I should wait. Damn chicken-heads

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I would call her, but then again I don't play games.

Nismo is offline Member
    I don't like playing games either but don't you think that would look kinda desperate to call her as soon as she says to?

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    double post
    Last edited by Timm1704; 05-11-2008 at 03:31 AM.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY View Post
    How long ago did she leave the message? You just dont want to seem too anxious. Dont always be available. When you do call her make sure to end the conversation before she does, preferably because you got something fun you have to get ready for. Yes, this is playin games. Thing is, if you play the game and she ISNT playin games, you still win. If you dont play the game and she IS playin games, you lose.
    agreed with Dobie-BOY...

call her, and make sure you dont get all clingy on the phone, just go in with a positive, friendly and fun attitude, dont let your emotions get the better of you. Worse case scenario is she wants to tell you that you guys need a clean break, if thats the case, so what?

worse things have happened at sea.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704 View Post
    agreed with Dobie-BOY...

call her, and make sure you dont get all clingy on the phone, just go in with a positive, friendly and fun attitude, dont let your emotions get the better of you. Worse case scenario is she wants to tell you that you guys need a clean break, if thats the case, so what?

worse things have happened at sea.
    TITANIC !!!!!!

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo View Post
    Update fellas!

I had a missed call from her on my cell.

Checked my e-mail later that night and she sent me an e-mail telling me to give her a call on her cell phone or at her house.

Should I call her back or leave it be? It's been about 3 days since I got this sh!t.
    Call her but dont try to keep talking to her(no clingy). See what she has to say... Listen to her intention and DONT say "I miss u" under any circumstances.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information