Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PingPang is offline Associate Member
    see there is this punk at my university that gets all the ho's, steals everyone's lunch money, plays football, etc you know one of those poster boy abercrombie model type guys. I took one look at him and i said "i'm gonna buy some roids and annihilate this chump"

bigt10 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PingPang View Post
    see there is this punk at my university that gets all the ho's, steals everyone's lunch money, plays football, etc you know one of those poster boy abercrombie model type guys. I took one look at him and i said "i'm gonna buy some roids and annihilate this chump"
    haha so did you get bigger and then take his ho's aswell?

SNRose07 is offline Junior Member
    I decided to start just this week. My reason was to make up for what I believed was lost time. My last 4 years have been in the military so my gains in size and strength have been up and down depending on periods of time I could actually workout and eat consistently. I may want to try and play football once I'm officially out and get back into school. So I feel doing them now will help me catch up to where I feel i would be, and I didn't want to wait because if I play ball, I wouldn't risk anything by taking aas then.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SNRose07 View Post
    I decided to start just this week. My reason was to make up for what I believed was lost time. My last 4 years have been in the military so my gains in size and strength have been up and down depending on periods of time I could actually workout and eat consistently. I may want to try and play football once I'm officially out and get back into school. So I feel doing them now will help me catch up to where I feel i would be, and I didn't want to wait because if I play ball, I wouldn't risk anything by taking aas then.
    If that's you in your avy then, it does not look like you lost much. This cycle should be one of great gains then,,best of luck

SNRose07 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kman View Post
    If that's you in your avy then, it does not look like you lost much. This cycle should be one of great gains then,,best of luck
    Ya, that was me back in Iraq around july or august of last year. Now that i'm getting out I don't have to get involved with a bunch of training BS. I've been able to keep building off of what I've gained since then, Finally. Now I got a real gym, a real diet and some good gear :-)

Diary of a Mad-man is offline Associate Member
    I dont need steroids because I bought a Chuck Norris Total Gym. I gained like.....5lbs in 2 years. That is me in my avi.

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    i started just cus i wanted to be bigger

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB View Post
    they are a huge personallity changer....you feel better about the way you look, you in turn get iuncreased conifidence which changes the way you carry yourself and act...
    I couldn't agree more - my life has changed immeasurably for the better through the use of anabolics (yes and proper diet, training, rest etc)

(I can't believe I just agreed with WEBB, I feel dirty, gotta take a shower....)

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i always worked out but wrestled so never tried to gain alot. After i stopped wrestling i put on about 30lbs. And liked the bigger look. So i jsut wanted to keep getting bigger.

Oh and hot blondes with big fake cans, And dsm

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    i haven't started th cycle yet, as i know that physically i am not ready(just turned 19, growth plates are closed due to broken spine in a car accident, but i want to go from 180 which i'm at now to about 200-210 natural at 8-9%bf or less before i start to cycle), so i devote as much time as possible to reading up on AS, diet, training methods and such(Big thanks to Big, lego, DSM, and all the people that have given me loads of help), right now i'm stoked as i've told my parents i'm going to cycle in a couple years and they're perfectly fine with it(both in respected in the medical field and have been very liberal with me, thank god), but to help me they have given me permission to get and read as many books as possible on triaining, nutrition, AS, whatever

btw, i'm going to start a book log when my first shipment arrives and write reviews of each book i read so that this forum will have a book list that people can look over

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    I have not done steroids yet. When I was a kid, 12yrs old I got a wt. set and started lifting weights. Unfortunately I had zero clue that diet played any role in muscle development, I just thought it was lifting weights in and of itself that did that. Without seeing progress I quit. I restarted briefly again at 15 but same issue. Fast forward 25 years....

I'm 40, 6'2", 295lbs, cholesterol through the roof, terrible diet loaded with bad carbs and bad fats. Underwent a lifestyle change and started loosing wt. eating lean proteins and drinking tons of water.

Got down to 255lbs. in a few months and then started reading up on nutrion and bodybuilding. Learned for the first time that nutrion/diet is a key factor in muscle development (as well as rest). Changed up my diet to be basically sound, a little light on carbs (with slips here and there re: carbs and bad fats, but overall 1000% better than a year ago) and started lifting weights and added in a few supplements. That was in March 08.

Now I'm 246lbs, less fat, more muscle. Have continued reading and developed an interest in learning about steroids. (I did use a test creme to help me jumpstart my diet, got it off black market basically but stopped using it).

Just aquired some lr3 igf and am taking 6-oxo and halodrol. Getting some anavar soon and also going to make my own test and eventually tren as well. Also expecting some peg mgf soon. Am going to start the igf and mgf very soon but will hold off on the anavar/test as I need to learn more about pct, steroid cycles, etc as well as get a stock of various pct drugs.

I'm going to use steroids to build my body to what it should have looked like when I was 25 years old. I seem to be an easy gainer and also seem to have good genetics (I have very broad shoulders and have always had large muscule calfs, even before I was ever oveweight...they were much bigger than my sister's bf who was a powerlifter lol).

My weak spot is my lifting, I typically do only 1 body part/day but I show noticible gains after each session on each body part I hit. Maybe it's my age, maybe it's lazyness, not sure but I know most guys hit 2-3 bparts/day. No sweat to me though, I know who I am and I am happy with my progress and my decisions to start with igf and mgf as well as steroids in the future. I'm not interested in maxing out naturally first. I think I could probably get to 250lbs with 8% body fat natually. I have no interest in waiting 6 years to start with steroids.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information