Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abbot138 View Post
    Man I can relate to this one. My ex was the sweetest girl in the world when sober, just aboslutely perfect, but when drunk an absolute lunatic. I refused to take her out, bc like you guys said my gf represents me when we go out. She'd be wasted by the time we got ready to leave, and i'd basically just sit there and let her go crazy and bitch about why arent we going now, she eventually would tire herself out, lol. Its a disease tho, a form of alcoholism, some people have a chemical imbalance in their brains and when they have even the smallest bit of alcohol they completely lose it. Poor girl would wake up the next day, not remember a thing and have no idea why i was mad at her. My honest opinion you have to get out of the relationship, its not healthy, and unless she is willing to never drink again AT ALL she will never change. Good luck.

Best post on this thread so far. By the way, who's that lunatic in your avie? Looks like someone from a rock/metal band.

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Best post on this thread so far. By the way, who's that lunatic in your avie? Looks like someone from a rock/metal band.
    LOL. Yeah Zack de la Rocha, Rage Against the Machine.

Thread Information