MAYBE... I put a fawking sock in their FAT ASS ****ING MOUTH and showed them who exactly has been "PWNED"... fuking douche bags.

Just so everyone knows... AR and Doug Drier (merc.) are in a SHIT load of trouble. Both have been served and already missed their court date with me in H-town. They have been FORCED by the courts to comply, but for some reason... they dont have money to hire an attorney to represent them. Sad for them because come FRIDAY--THIS FRIDAY... if they do not do what the judge asked, which was send all servers, computers, hardware, software, etc... they will be held in contemp of court. THAT is the FIRST problem they have. The other problem is that I have a several hundred thousand dollar lawsuit on BOTH of them for violation of trade secrets. SOOO after they dont show up to court... the US Marshalls wil be picking them both up and bringing them to see me face to face! FUN FUN :-)))

THEN.... After the lawsuit is finalized.....

WE GO TO THE FBI (who is already on the job!) and they get charged for 3 counts of FEDERAL CRIMES... Stealing company property and taking it over state lines, Internet Fraud and Hacking, as well as STEALING and SHARING TRADE SECRETS... OH.. and get this...

There are over 15 COUNTS of trade secret violations!! FYI... thats JAIL time ladies and gents.

There is the rundown. if you dont believe me now... just go check out their sites... I will have more for you as the month winds down.

Oh... and to AR and Merc. and all of their little followers... dont come back here because it is YOU who have been "PWNED" WHAT EVER THE FUK THAT MEANS!!!