Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    ive never even looked at that fuking site. they are all douchbags

bigt10 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jchopper1 View Post
    man i never knew you guys were in it that deep, but i read what was in ur "supps" and it honestly dose look like a scam.

I think some people really need to go Ethics 101.
    They arent right to do what they did and nor is it right to decieve people what they are buying. But if you think you can Legally by real AAS online in the states with your credit card and think you are going to get Testosterone in Pill form and deca then well that also goes to say much.

Ya bodybyAAS was annoying i didnt like those parrots. But before some people call the kettle black i think we need some ethics.

Also dont act like 5 year olds and take it to far. Do you guys really want this on the news. No body winds by fighting. The AAS community has taken enough heat and the news is going to love some big scandal. They will be all over the drama.

I dont know why some people cant just get along. now those guys what they did was wrong i will agree, to bad Merc and BG left though.

But i think some people really need some serious Ethics training.

Like i said Ethics 101, or maybee some guys really dont have any and just want to fight and argue. I am saying just be cautious a big war can only make things worse.

Just like maybee we wouldn't be in such a Huge national debt and have killed tons of people running into the broke house with the destruction of our currency on the verge if we learned to stop fighting and make friends with our neighbors......

Maybee i have no common sense but perhaps the logical thing to do would be for both parties to meet in a respectible manner and sort out your problems. Meaning both parties try to sort their problems out. It is like watching a bunch of 5 year olds tatle on eachother.

You know maybee instead of throwing more gas on the fire perhaps you guys should work on puting it out before everyone gets burned.

Next theyll take this site down for a criminal investigation and then look at all the seniors members emails under warrants or something. This will only hurt the community.

Ethics, maturity, responsibily, common sense..... from both sides would be nice.

bigt10 is offline Member
    people in nazi germany were told what religion/race was acceptable, im starting to get feeling that you guys s.com are telling us members what sites are acceptable. fact of matter is I dont know merc, ar, or bc. ive read the stories but take everything with a grain of salt. i like both boards. i never bad mouthed anyone on any site, so stop trying to police the internet.
    sounds like ron paul himself.

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    maybe I am ron paul

Quote Originally Posted by bigt10 View Post

I think some people really need to go Ethics 101.
    They arent right to do what they did and nor is it right to decieve people what they are buying. But if you think you can Legally by real AAS online in the states with your credit card and think you are going to get Testosterone in Pill form and deca then well that also goes to say much.

Ya bodybyAAS was annoying i didnt like those parrots. But before some people call the kettle black i think we need some ethics.

Also dont act like 5 year olds and take it to far. Do you guys really want this on the news. No body winds by fighting. The AAS community has taken enough heat and the news is going to love some big scandal. They will be all over the drama.

I dont know why some people cant just get along. now those guys what they did was wrong i will agree, to bad Merc and BG left though.

But i think some people really need some serious Ethics training.

Like i said Ethics 101, or maybee some guys really dont have any and just want to fight and argue. I am saying just be cautious a big war can only make things worse.

Just like maybee we wouldn't be in such a Huge national debt and have killed tons of people running into the broke house with the destruction of our currency on the verge if we learned to stop fighting and make friends with our neighbors......

Maybee i have no common sense but perhaps the logical thing to do would be for both parties to meet in a respectible manner and sort out your problems. Meaning both parties try to sort their problems out. It is like watching a bunch of 5 year olds tatle on eachother.

You know maybee instead of throwing more gas on the fire perhaps you guys should work on puting it out before everyone gets burned.

Next theyll take this site down for a criminal investigation and then look at all the seniors members emails under warrants or something. This will only hurt the community.

Ethics, maturity, responsibily, common sense..... from both sides would be nice.

bigt10 is offline Member
    To much fighting. Adding fire to it doesnt help.

Personally i didnt like their site it was all full of guys trying to act like babies but i liked Merc's articles. to bad i didnt save them.

If his site goes back up im gonna go save Merc's articles.

bigt10 is offline Member
    Well it looks for real both his domain names arent registered the blog or the website. so this doesnt look temporary.

check whois.net for yourself.

g0dsend is offline Member
    Last edited by g0dsend; 04-13-2009 at 09:11 PM.

bigt10 is offline Member
    oh well ya i think he was weird. He talked all this stuff about AAS but when you see the guys pics it doesnt really show he knows what he is talking about.....

Didnt someone there make a fake profile for carlos aswell?

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Personally, I think ARob and Merc are F***ed, I love it!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post
    MAYBE... I put a fawking sock in their FAT ASS ****ING MOUTH and showed them who exactly has been "PWNED"... fuking douche bags.

Just so everyone knows... AR and Doug Drier (merc.) are in a SHIT load of trouble. Both have been served and already missed their court date with me in H-town. They have been FORCED by the courts to comply, but for some reason... they dont have money to hire an attorney to represent them. Sad for them because come FRIDAY--THIS FRIDAY... if they do not do what the judge asked, which was send all servers, computers, hardware, software, etc... they will be held in contemp of court. THAT is the FIRST problem they have. The other problem is that I have a several hundred thousand dollar lawsuit on BOTH of them for violation of trade secrets. SOOO after they dont show up to court... the US Marshalls wil be picking them both up and bringing them to see me face to face! FUN FUN :-)))

THEN.... After the lawsuit is finalized.....

WE GO TO THE FBI (who is already on the job!) and they get charged for 3 counts of FEDERAL CRIMES... Stealing company property and taking it over state lines, Internet Fraud and Hacking, as well as STEALING and SHARING TRADE SECRETS... OH.. and get this...

There are over 15 COUNTS of trade secret violations!! FYI... thats JAIL time ladies and gents.

There is the rundown. if you dont believe me now... just go check out their sites... I will have more for you as the month winds down.

Oh... and to AR and Merc. and all of their little followers... dont come back here because it is YOU who have been "PWNED" WHAT EVER THE FUK THAT MEANS!!!
    i freaking love that bri. if they didnt sit over there talking sh1t everyday this wouldnt be as fun for me but after hearing everything they said about you and othere including your parents they both deserve what there going to get. that board is polluted with low life losers with a 3rd grade education and you just did the bodybuilding world a favor helping to get it shut down

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Merc just emailed me and wants to know if he can be a mod here again.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    man i never knew you guys were in it that deep, but i read what was in ur "supps" and it honestly dose look like a scam.
    explain to me how heavy marketing is a scam? it happens everyday on your tv set. there good supplements and the company has a huge amount of return customers because they obviously like the product. are they for everyone? no but neither are steroids . they sell a quality product in a fda approved lab

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    They had a site?

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    explain to me how heavy marketing is a scam? it happens everyday on your tv set. there good supplements and the company has a huge amount of return customers because they obviously like the product. are they for everyone? no but neither are steroids. they sell a quality product in a fda approved lab
    i dont need to explain it is a scam. just goto the steroid q&a section and post a thread or do some research on there, everyone there will tell you the same thing. arent we here to help people??? not take their $$$$ i've been ripped off before and its not a good feeling,ive never ordered from *********

G4R
    i dont need to explain it is a scam. just goto the steroid q&a section and post a thread or do some research on there, everyone there will tell you the same thing. arent we here to help people??? not take their $$$$ i've been ripped off before and its not a good feeling,ive never ordered from *********
    So is it shows like CSI, or Monday Night Football and so on, is it their fault if there is a commercial that comes on promising to make you rich from your home, or a fat loss pill that will drop 20lbs off of you in a week? No. It's just their sponsors.

were not talking about a tv show/commercial, ppl are here b/c they want to learn how to get in to shape, diet or enter the darkside. i know members here will will answer the same way I did, if someone is dumb enough to think they are getting aas from the sponsor site, their lose, but I would not order from there. I know members will respond if someone posts a thread asking if they are legit that they are not, so why are you questioning me?

bigt10 is offline Member
    Of course if your stupid enough to think its real its your own fault.

You cant buy steroid 's online legally in America and some things cant even come in pills.

None the less he is calling Ethics into question.

And the fact that no one admits it calls it into question again.

I miss Merc. i enjoyed his articles. he had alot of knowledge.

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Can someone give me alittle insight as to why these guys are so hated?

I wanna know I wanna know

Information is offline Information
    maybe I am ron paul
    Maybe you're banned.
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by #Admin# View Post
    Maybe you're banned.

Quote Originally Posted by #Admin# View Post
    Maybe you're banned.
    awww i liked his avy. lol... hahah that was funny though. i think you should publicly ban more ppl.. lol

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    just wow...i guess that's wat they get for screwing with a company trying to just do business ...haters will always hate

Chili Pepper is offline Banned
    I'm banned

^^^^^^^^^ dude if he was a scammer he wouldn't use this board to sell the product. Do know how many "NOOBS" COME HERE and are told the above banners do not sell real roids? If carlos and admin were so much in scamming this board is at a disadvantage. They have never told any noobs where to buy infact have told them countless times the above banner do not sell real roid. So stop with the crying, get over it. All business's make money and 95% of them don't tell you what exactly in the product. You'd be surprised what you buy at your local wal-mart store.

[[/QUOTE]

dude you are a ****ing ediot. have you ever seen pics of carlos????? he prolly has the best build of anyone on this forum. so what that he is gay.... you have been taking it in the ass from A ROB for a while now soooooooooooooo.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    So is it shows like CSI, or Monday Night Football and so on, is it their fault if there is a commercial that comes on promising to make you rich from your home, or a fat loss pill that will drop 20lbs off of you in a week? No. It's just their sponsors.

excellent point... thats just how business marketing is.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Karma is a wonderful thing !!!!!

jackedrain is offline New Member
    I love the idea of hooker meeting a well deserved demise. I love the fact that BC is the one giving it to him.

I am particularly enjoying all the fun that is being had at hooker and Merc's expense.

But - if BC carries this out to its bloody end - can this be good for the community as a whole?

If Roberts is facing 3 federal charges and a buttload of unfair trade practice charges. That means he's going to jail if he is convicted. Not country club jail, but pound-me-in-the-a** jail.

I doubt hooker has the financial wherewithal to go get any kind of decent legal defense team, so he will be looking to make a deal. Like him, hate him, or whatever - hooker has a ton of information in the way of names, labs, of many of the major and minor players in our community.

If this thing goes too far, it could have a horribly detrimental affect on us. I already went through ORD. I don't want another one. And i would not put it past hooker to create one just to **** over as many people as he can on his way down.

Please don't think I am some noob with one post. I am anything but a noob. I joined this site when I heard that BC and hooker split the sheets. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, as it were.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    The only problem that I have with the roid store is that I didn't think of it first.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    So whats the deal with Shifty?

He seemed cool. Did he go to the darkside?

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    wow this is some heated shit. i didnt know the drama had reached this extent or anything actaully serious was happening here. damn.

G4R
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    So whats the deal with Shifty?

He seemed cool. Did he go to the darkside?
    Nah, his house got struck by lightning. He is trying to get everything fixed back up, and replaced.

wtf? where did my post go

bigt10 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    The only problem that I have with the roid store is that I didn't think of it first.
    haha i got that one.

bigt10 is offline Member
    its just throwing gas on the fire. if he gets in trouble hell try to get the other in trouble.

ultimately both sides lose.

Then the DEA will seize the whole website and then look into some of the PM's of the senior members.

Just what we need guess. More and more will go down.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Merc just emailed me and wants to know if he can be a mod here again.

I thought chilipepper was banned .... why he still viewing the thread? rather how is he still viewing the thread.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    Nah, his house got struck by lightning. He is trying to get everything fixed back up, and replaced.
    So God has finally decided to make a meal of the pommy turd !!!!

Last edited by gst528i; 06-26-2008 at 01:07 AM. Reason: hijack thread

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information