bigt10 is offline Member

Europe & ( other countries )

Hey i am wondering how many of you have been to other countries. What countries in Europe are warm, have good food, AAS is legal or not outlawed. In general there people are in better health and arent so fat.

and even better if any use a gold standard or if their currency is backed by gold (okay just asking for to much here haha )

What countries in most of europe (excluding uk) speak english or have alot of people that speak english????

Some of my family has been to the Netherlands they said it was great and they were amazed how many people spoke english. I heard this is similar in germany to as alot of people speak english.

Personally i they are nice countries but not so warm. Anyone else have any recomendations? I heard croatia is very warm and the women are beautiful.

Anyone been or have lived in any countries in europe. Some of my family has been to the UK aswell but food costs to much there and it isnt warm.

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    I havev't gone to Europe. But i was born and raised in africa, though i'm not black. I lived in KENYA for 16 years and it was the best years of my life. The number one thing everyone will tell weather they live in europe or Africa is that when you live there time is actually felt. By that i mean you don't see time fly, you actually enjoy every hour and can feel the day instead of morning to night that goes so quick here in America.
    As far as the food, it's amazing how everything tasted so fake here. The meat over here and there has a huge difference in taste and feel. Ofcourse the variety that is available is better here. When i ate poultry or choclate's here first i could barely eat more than a piece.

sorry for the rant

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    My friend lived in Germany. He loved it. He had some funny stories about the guys, like they're all really tall and pretty big. His friend got drunk and started some trouble - this German guy who was like 6'8" came over and told him "It vould be better if you levt now." The beer rocks, especially Dortmunder Union. But the cops don't mess around in Germany - they're pretty hardcore.

My cousin lived in Italy. He says the women are beautiful, but they all smoke and have yellow teeth with bad breath.

I live in Japan. It sucks.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Greece?

Strategus is offline Female Member
    I've been to Germany, Czech Republic, and Hungary - and loved it!!

I would say that the average citizen of each of these countries is in better shape than the average U.S. citizen because the transport system involves a lot of daily walking and/or bicycle riding for most people. I do remember seeing a really overweight guy in Germany who hopped in his car immediately. He was sort of an exception.

The overall population of people in Munich and environs walks a lot, both in the city and also on walking paths that border the fields in rural areas. People are pretty fashion-conscious because they're not cocooned in their cars.

They're in better shape than most Americans because of daily cardio that's a part of getting to/from work and shopping related to less car driving. They walk fast. too! Imagine a town square with a cathedral...and then imagine several hundred people in business/street clothes walking fast in all directions - that's the whirl of downtown Munich! Gas is only, like, the equivalent of 10 dollars a gallon over there LOL.

I didn't lift there or visit gyms - I was doing just cardio then. I did see a few gyms but a lot of people get their exercise just in daily life. The people are conscious of weight and appearance.

The scenery isn't usually quite as dramatic as in, say, Colorado or even some mountains in the eastern U.S. - but the active lifestyle and how the people utilized resources like buses, subways, bikes, walking paths etc. was really interesting.

Beware - the Euro is really really strong vs. the dollar now - much more so than when I traveled back in early '05. Northern Europe is nice but rather expensive just for meals, lodging etc. You might need to stay in youth hostels in Germany and Czech Republic but be able to afford a hotel in Bulgaria....

The Europeans like to travel in August, so accomodations might be cowded/expensive then.

You can buy cheap tickets to Turkey, etc. from Germany.

The train fares in Hungary were a lot lower than in, say, Germany.

When I went in 2005, I'd barely even heard of AAS, but I doubt you'd find such a thing in Germany or northern Europe because things are quite regulated there. However, I'm sure it's there on the black market. Some of the former East European countries are cheaper for travel and somewhat less regulated. Maybe you would have luck at an APOTHEK or pharmacy in Greece or Romania or Bulgaria???

Enjoy traveling!

P.S. I did see quite a few Polizei in Germany but they were often there because of local political demonstrations or just around crowded train stations. In Germany the lights go out at 11 pm and it's dead until 8 am or so, but in Hungary or Poland or whatever, there's a little more nightlife. And, the beer is great and if ya don't bother anybody the cops won't bother U - people/cops seemed pretty tolerant! :-)
    Last edited by Strategus; 06-26-2008 at 03:04 AM.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strategus View Post
    I've been to Germany, Czech Republic, and Hungary - and loved it!!

I would say that the average citizen of each of these countries is in better shape than the average U.S. citizen because the transport system involves a lot of daily walking and/or bicycle riding for most people. I do remember seeing a really overweight guy in Germany who hopped in his car immediately. He was sort of an exception.

The overall population of people in Munich and environs walks a lot, both in the city and also on walking paths that border the fields in rural areas. People are pretty fashion-conscious because they're not cocooned in their cars.

They're in better shape than most Americans because of daily cardio that's a part of getting to/from work and shopping related to less car driving. They walk fast. too! Imagine a town square with a cathedral...and then imagine several hundred people in business/street clothes walking fast in all directions - that's the whirl of downtown Munich! Gas is only, like, the equivalent of 10 dollars a gallon over there LOL.

I didn't lift there or visit gyms - I was doing just cardio then. I did see a few gyms but a lot of people get their exercise just in daily life. The people are conscious of weight and appearance.

The scenery isn't usually quite as dramatic as in, say, Colorado or even some mountains in the eastern U.S. - but the active lifestyle and how the people utilized resources like buses, subways, bikes, walking paths etc. was really interesting.

Beware - the Euro is really really strong vs. the dollar now - much more so than when I traveled back in early '05. Northern Europe is nice but rather expensive just for meals, lodging etc. You might need to stay in youth hostels in Germany and Czech Republic but be able to afford a hotel in Bulgaria....

The Europeans like to travel in August, so accomodations might be cowded/expensive then.

You can buy cheap tickets to Turkey, etc. from Germany.

The train fares in Hungary were a lot lower than in, say, Germany.

When I went in 2005, I'd barely even heard of AAS, but I doubt you'd find such a thing in Germany or northern Europe because things are quite regulated there. However, I'm sure it's there on the black market. Some of the former East European countries are cheaper for travel and somewhat less regulated. Maybe you would have luck at an APOTHEK or pharmacy in Greece or Romania or Bulgaria???

Enjoy traveling!

P.S. I did see quite a few Polizei in Germany but they were often there because of local political demonstrations or just around crowded train stations. In Germany the lights go out at 11 pm and it's dead until 8 am or so, but in Hungary or Poland or whatever, there's a little more nightlife. And, the beer is great and if ya don't bother anybody the cops won't bother U - people/cops seemed pretty tolerant! :-)
    there is no place in the EU anymore where steroids are legal.

lights go out in germany at 11 o clock? I don t know where you have been, but in Hamburg, Berlin and Frankfurt party starts usually at 1 o clock in the morning and last time I was in munich I was out till 6 o clock in the morning. you went to the wrong places

warm - well spain, portugal, greece, italy. all nice countries, friendly ppl. food in italy and spain is of course great. english is not a common as in northern europe.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigt10 View Post
    Hey i am wondering how many of you have been to other countries. What countries in Europe are warm, have good food, AAS is legal or not outlawed. In general there people are in better health and arent so fat.

and even better if any use a gold standard or if their currency is backed by gold (okay just asking for to much here haha )

What countries in most of europe (excluding uk) speak english or have alot of people that speak english????

Some of my family has been to the Netherlands they said it was great and they were amazed how many people spoke english. I heard this is similar in germany to as alot of people speak english.

Personally i they are nice countries but not so warm. Anyone else have any recomendations? I heard croatia is very warm and the women are beautiful.

Anyone been or have lived in any countries in europe. Some of my family has been to the UK aswell but food costs to much there and it isnt warm.
    there really is no place like that in Europe.

I d go to Thailand in a heartbeat, if I d saved enough: great ppl and they speak english, great food (and its friggin cheap), great weather, a lot of hot girls (if you like asian girls, which I don t unfortunately), great beaches - just a lovely land and so, so cheap.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by CSAR View Post
    My friend lived in Germany. He loved it. He had some funny stories about the guys, like they're all really tall and pretty big. His friend got drunk and started some trouble - this German guy who was like 6'8" came over and told him "It vould be better if you levt now." The beer rocks, especially Dortmunder Union. But the cops don't mess around in Germany - they're pretty hardcore.

My cousin lived in Italy. He says the women are beautiful, but they all smoke and have yellow teeth with bad breath.

I live in Japan. It sucks.
    Deutschland ist die beste!

Japan rocks man..c'mon. j/k
    ***No source checks!!!***

goose is offline Banned
    Im from the UK,thanks for the diss buddy.You want to find me,I go here twice a month.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXOEi...eature=related

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    There is no country like that in Europe. Personally, aside Berlin, I really don't find Germany interesting at all. Prague, Czech Republic is nice as is Greece and Spain.

bigt10 is offline Member

NightWolf is offline Member
    LMAO! Sweden vs Uk nightclubs!

LMAO, I have never been to the UK after seeing this video, I'm not sure if i want to go.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4 View Post
    Im from the UK,thanks for the diss buddy.You want to find me,I go here twice a month.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXOEi...eature=related

I will remember how you never invited me to the UK when I am in Europe soon. I will be in Amsterdam hitting the RLD..you can have your sissy nightclub bloke. Cheers
    ***No source checks!!!***

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Turkey is great!! Simple food, great women, nightlife is insane, and last time I was there AS was readily available!! I love Italy and there women are out of this world. However Eastern Europe is hard to beat, you live like a king there and the women, ahh the women there, don't even get me started!!!

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Just got back from a cruise of italy, turkey, and greece on Saturday. It was amazing, as far as hot it was 100 degrees everywhere I went and sunny. Don't know about juice, I didn't look. People were thin by comparision, but the guys are more bitch bodied and unmuscular. Italian women are hott. I only went out drinking on the cruise boat so I don't know about the nightlife, but I heard it was cool in greece. Got invited to this girl's birthday party who worked on the cruise ship in rome, we were gonna go out to a dance club, but she was already too drunk. The flight over sucked ass, I don't like being on a plane that long.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^ You should have gone to the islands in Greece. Mykonos is known for party life. Also Ios.

Thread Information