Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girl trouble

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    thats right TJM, I'm down with what u wrote down.

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    We had a talk last night she came home kinda late and was Bullshitting me a little bit... kind of deflecting the phone conversation and pointing at a slew of other things kind of grasping for a reason I think.... from what I can gather she doesn't realize that the anger she's taking out on me... is stemming from problems with her parents and Its almost like she jealous that I'm going back to school and I have the jobs that I have... also its like these weird inadequacy issues which keeps her from trying to get a better job and apparently makes her feel as If I'm going to leave her because of such(inadequacies I mean).... I think we have some serious talking to do about this soon...
    I think you should do the pro's and con's list and give serious consideration to giving her the boot. Obviously none of us know her like you do, but all Im seeing here is a whole bunch of con's and its starting to affect you, which is completely unacceptable. No matter how much you love someone there actions should never control the way you feel on a day-to-day basis. I have dated insecure women before and she fits the profile to a T. Her insecurities are going to start bringing you down and making you feel bad about yourself as she attempts to bring you down to her level. Just my 2 pennies, but I would end it. Good luck.

Deen54 is offline Member
    It's a classic case of the women crying out for attention.
    She tested you with the lunch meat. Women love to give guys chores
    when they are out having fun.

You didn't get the lunch meat equates to you don't love me no more.
    ..oh cry me a river...

You are out drinking and she has to work..this further frustrates her.

You need to talk and tell her..just cuz i don't get lunch meat doesn't mean i
    don't love you.

You see it is not about lunch meat it is about she wants to have control over
    you..but you won't give in.
    Why won't you give in?...Look just hand your balls over to her on a platter
    this is when they are at the most happiest..when you have been totally dominated and done with..then they move on to the next challenge...
    cuz you weren't man enough to not give up your balls.

Sounds crazy eh...well that's what we are dealing with.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    with so many women out there. dont sweat this one. you can find one that treats you like a king. im sure you love her. so it may be hard. but you can love another.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    If I was working and my girl wasnt and she said she would pick something up for lunch for me and didnt Id probably be pissed. She didnt ask you to hunt it down and skin it..just pick it up from the grocery store...lol

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    As men..were such simple creatures.... Give us sex, a good game on T.V. and a juicy steak....Equals....Were happy and content...LOL. Woman are messed up brother... No offense to the ladies here
    mmmmm don't i know it

Most women aren't "messed up" they are misunderstood by stupid men, sorry guys.

Mazzive_T is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deen54 View Post
    It's a classic case of the women crying out for attention.
    She tested you with the lunch meat. Women love to give guys chores
    when they are out having fun.

You didn't get the lunch meat equates to you don't love me no more.
    ..oh cry me a river...

You are out drinking and she has to work..this further frustrates her.

You need to talk and tell her..just cuz i don't get lunch meat doesn't mean i
    don't love you.

You see it is not about lunch meat it is about she wants to have control over
    you..but you won't give in.
    Why won't you give in?...Look just hand your balls over to her on a platter
    this is when they are at the most happiest..when you have been totally dominated and done with..then they move on to the next challenge...
    cuz you weren't man enough to not give up your balls.

Sounds crazy eh...well that's what we are dealing with.
    thats the truest thing ive ever read!

Man, im 20 and moved into a house with a girl, thought she was my soulmate been on off for 2 years, i still love her now despite all thats happened. bought a holiday for us for £550 too (over $1000). She went out the night before my birthday, and didnt come back till 5pm the next day. I asked her where she had gone but wouldnt tell me, so we had an argument and then she split up with me on my birthday just walked away like that, and i lost everything on the holiday because it was too late to cancel or change names.
    The thing is ive tried movin on to other girls, who lets be honest i dont give a shit about, there just a shag too me, and they love it!!!

It just seems like if you dont give a shit about them there ideal, they are perfect.

But if like me you love someone, youll give up everything (steds, training, jobs etc) do everything (all the work in relationship, get houses, cars, holidays, pay for everything) and do everything in your power to make their dreams come true, and the only reward you want is to see them smile and be happy, and just open up, not even ask for love back, but just let me love them.

Then u get screwed over.

about 3 grand, numerous fights with friends, ,lost jobs, not knowing who i am anymore, and 3st of muscle lost later and ive realised.

so what ive done is get myself back on track recently, and if she or any girl wants me, they know where i am, they have to prove themselves, but most of all they have to fit into my lifestyle. then and only then will they start to mean something too me. but the silly thing is despite all this, il only ever feel what i felt for that one girl for the rest of my life, which is sad, because someone perfect will come along but i still wont feel for them what i felt for her. And i dont wish anything bad on her, but i hope she gets hurt in the future by a dickhead, and that she realises what she could of had with me,been happy, and what we did have.

sorry for the hijack. T.

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    this thread is like an everyday thing for me.....

almost sounds like were dating the same chick.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    i'm gonna surmise that all of you guys that are saying to just drop her like a hot potato have never been in love and are also probably those "player" guys or something........in a real relationship you don't just drop someone at the first sign of trouble, and if you're in love and emotionally attached to the person you wont even be able to.

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    i'm gonna surmise that all of you guys that are saying to just drop her like a hot potato have never been in love and are also probably those "player" guys or something........in a real relationship you don't just drop someone at the first sign of trouble, and if you're in love and emotionally attached to the person you wont even be able to.
    I've been in love and im not one of those player guys, it just seems that this is a much deeper issue then just not bringing home some lunch meat. I was just trying to speak from my experience with a girl that I loved very much that was very insecure and it is not a fun path to go down. I dont think he should just flat out drop her at all. But he should definately give it some consideration, and again all of this is just based off this one damn thread, its not like any of us actually know the girl or what really goes on between them.....But just to reiterate what othere are saying, WOMEN ARE INSANE, learn to live with it or go the way of DSM, no offense intended DSM

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    you know Ruhl, for a "born again virgin" you have some good advice from time to time about girls....hahahah...sorry man

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB View Post
    you know Ruhl, for a "born again virgin" you have some good advice from time to time about girls....hahahah...sorry man
    well i know the theories very well there just aren't any girls in my well....it seems entire country lol.....that i can fall for.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    next time she ask's for lunch meat. Pull ur dic..k out and say here it is. lol

Quote Originally Posted by abbot138 View Post
    I've been in love and im not one of those player guys, it just seems that this is a much deeper issue then just not bringing home some lunch meat. I was just trying to speak from my experience with a girl that I loved very much that was very insecure and it is not a fun path to go down. I dont think he should just flat out drop her at all. But he should definately give it some consideration, and again all of this is just based off this one damn thread, its not like any of us actually know the girl or what really goes on between them.....But just to reiterate what othere are saying, WOMEN ARE INSANE, learn to live with it or go the way of DSM, no offense intended DSM
    mk thanks for clarifying......communication though is the first and foremost thing they have to start with this issue. Then more will come out and the true issues emerge.....and you're right we don't really know jack from just a thread....i just tend to tread toward the optimistic side with romance i guess.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    well i know the theories very well there just aren't any girls in my well....it seems entire country lol.....that i can fall for.
    well "those that cant do, teach"...hahhahah

she's out there...trust me, as someone who used to play i now have found her, i had her before and lost her and i have a shot to get her back....you will find and when you do hold on to her and never let go....you do need to get out there to find her thoug, leave your comfort zone, not the bar, but out to places to find em...hell i would find em every where...just get out there man....

mk thanks for clarifying......communication though is the first and foremost thing they have to start with this issue. Then more will come out and the true issues emerge.....and you're right we don't really know jack from just a thread....i just tend to tread toward the optimistic side with romance i guess.
    Yeah, i use to be that way, lol.....But, yup, your right, its alllll about communication.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information