Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girl trouble

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member

Girl trouble

I need some advice guys... So its my day off and I hit the gym with my boy steve.... We decide we're goona goto the beach after we eat... head home cook up some steak/rice... eat and it starts to rain... we end up at the bar shooting pool we leave their cause noones out and head towards another.... my girl calls on the way and asks If I went to the store (its like 3:00) I say ya... but I'll go back if you need something shes like great lunch meat... I say No problem I'll head out later.... end up at the other bar we're chillin and now on sundays my girl works from 12-4 and 5-10.... she calls back at 4... and hears the music and is like where are you at? and I'm like "the bar" and shes like "thats just great did you get the meat" and I'm like no and she mumbles something and hang up I head home around 5 and she left me a note.... about driving drunk and how I have no respect for her and how angry she is at me... Now mind you I wasnt going to drink but my buddy keeps bugging me so I had 3 beers in a 3 hour period... thats hardly even buzzed (I am very careful about driving) but the point is WTF is that? I'm an asshole cause I went out while she was working? I really dont understand it.. and her phones off to boot...

jsinur7 is offline Member
    sounds like she has no lunch cause you were busy....

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    hmmmm.. well thats not why shes mad, theres somthing else. just go sit down next to her and ask whats the matter

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Bro all woman are nuts... SOme more than others... 200 is right, go find her, sit her down and talk to her. She may have had a bad day at work and shes taking it out on you. If you care for her talk to her. Good Luck man

jsinur7 is offline Member
    Bring her a hoagie...

The thing that urks me is that if she specifically said she wanted it for tonight NP I would have gotten it for her... but she didnt she said she needed it for "lunch" and I know on Sundays she usually pics up a sandwich on the way to work...

And shes always bugging out about something attacking me because I make 50k a year working 30h a week when she works 45h and makes about 20k

maybe she excpects you to support her more

Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    maybe she excpects you to support her more
    Ya she does... she expects me to clean the kitchen the bathroom do her dishes the floor make the bed do the laundry and not have a social life...

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like she needs a hug.

I am just so pissed off right now...

I just got a second job that comes with benefits and I'm going back to school so my days are going to start at 4:30am(gym) and end around 9 Sunday-Monday-Wednesday-Thursday-Friday and I have to wonder what its going to be like then...

woah that not the way shits ganna happen in my relationship. i pay the bills and they take care of the household duties. i wont be a dick about it but ya. take it easy man. sit down and talk to her. do you no where she is?

Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    woah that not the way shits ganna happen in my relationship. i pay the bills and they take care of the household duties. i wont be a dick about it but ya. take it easy man. sit down and talk to her. do you no where she is?
    ya she turned her phone off but shes at work... I was goona head down there but I wanted to cool off a little first...

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    If you go, don't go without a rose and some type eats with a dessert. Tell her you care and tell her when ever she wants to talk you will be ready to listen. It's a give and take type of thing.

And on top of all that she's college educated.... has training in movie makeup... and WORKS AT A CONVENIENCE STORE!!! AND COMPLAINS!!!!!! in 4 minutes on monster I found her a job she'd be perfect that payed an extra 5 bucks an hour came with benefits and was in an office.... and her response was that SHE DOESNT LIKE OFFICE JOBS!!!! and then begins to complain about how hard she works and her customers!!!!!!!!!! ARG!!!!

Let me ask you this... And be Honest...
    Do you Love her????

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    If you go, don't go without a rose and some type eats with a dessert. Tell her you care and tell her when ever she wants to talk you will be ready to listen. It's a give and take type of thing.
    Ya... she loves sushi I was thinking of grabbing some for her...

Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    Let me ask you this... And be Honest...
    Do you Love her????
    honestly yes.... and heres the thing she works out a little and doesnt really like it... shes a little out of shape she pasty white and cant tan.... but I love her personality and she tries to sabotage it by saying shit like how can you be with me or making a comment about me leaving her cause I look good and she doesnt... and it pisses me off cause her physical appearance is the last thing I'm with her for (not that she looks bad).....

Sounds a little insecure bro.... Well if you love her, get your knee pads on bro...lol. Seriously if you love her and she's worth it go talk to her and explain your side of the story. Sounds like you two need to have a big sit down. Maybe a weekend away or something like that. I do think you need to explain how you feel to her though. I dated a girl that could not get over the fact that I looked better than her. No matter what I said or did she could not get over it. Didn't last because I just got sick of it. Its funny because I am currently talking to this girl who is awesome, but thinks I'm to good for her. Thats the best advice I can personally give you. Its not your fault you look good and she does not, she can change if she wants. Give it your best Soul, and if thats not good enough find someone who your best will be. Good Luck brother

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    I don't get the whole job thing, does she not have goals for herself, or her life? Because I don't think I would ever want to work at a gas station. But you guys need to talk, talk about everything, communication is the key. Let her know how you feel about things like her job and her insecurities. It will work out if that's what is meant to be.

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    Not to be a dick or anything but sound like you would be better off without her considering your going to be doing school, work and gym. Plus she doesnt want to do the house work and bitches at you since you have time. I'd say make a list of pro's and con's and see if it's enough just to love her.
    Good luck with your gurl.
    Oh by the way i don't think she is mad about just what SHE THINKS you did wrong today. Some bottled issues should be there.

RaWRZ0R! is offline Associate Member
    she sounds like she needs a big fat one up the pooper.

Thanks for all the input people except RaWRZ0R! if only it were that easyj/k... she's should have been home a while ago I even left to make sure I wasnt home when she got here.... but I guess shes going to bail on me tonight......

RaWRZ0R! is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    Thanks for all the input people except RaWRZ0R! if only it were that easyj/k... she's should have been home a while ago I even left to make sure I wasnt home when she got here.... but I guess shes going to bail on me tonight......
    everytime i make a girl mad i just put it in her butt and she gets sad lol then i make her happy cause shes sad..

what do u mean she bailed? Doesn't she live with you?

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    Sounds like there is a serious lack of communication, phone turned off and a no show for the night.. I think this runs a little deeper than not bringing home the lunch meat in time and you going out for a couple drinks.
    Otherwise..she might be psychotic.

Y^^^^^^^ took the words out my mouth, didn't wanna seem like i was putting down the woman's side of story. But yea what she said.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    I don't get the whole job thing, does she not have goals for herself, or her life? Because I don't think I would ever want to work at a gas station. But you guys need to talk, talk about everything, communication is the key. Let her know how you feel about things like her job and her insecurities. It will work out if that's what is meant to be.
    agreed.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    and i thought carl was being difficult by wanting me to move in, but not wanting a new apartment.

im glad im a fag. it's like hanging out with a friend, but with sexy benefits

as for your problem - sounds like she's freakin about something else, and you're the target.

my advice. listen. just tell her to talk, and just listen.......

Makes you think if the romans had it right by keeping men as sexual freinds too. But according to me, i think vagina's are worth the hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    and i thought carl was being difficult by wanting me to move in, but not wanting a new apartment.

im glad im a fag. it's like hanging out with a friend, but with sexy benefits

as for your problem - sounds like she's freakin about something else, and you're the target.

my advice. listen. just tell her to talk, and just listen.......
    So from what i understand, in gay couple's one of them wear's the pants. Who decides?

bigt10 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    I need some advice guys... So its my day off and I hit the gym with my boy steve.... We decide we're goona goto the beach after we eat... head home cook up some steak/rice... eat and it starts to rain... we end up at the bar shooting pool we leave their cause noones out and head towards another.... my girl calls on the way and asks If I went to the store (its like 3:00) I say ya... but I'll go back if you need something shes like great lunch meat... I say No problem I'll head out later.... end up at the other bar we're chillin and now on sundays my girl works from 12-4 and 5-10.... she calls back at 4... and hears the music and is like where are you at? and I'm like "the bar" and shes like "thats just great did you get the meat" and I'm like no and she mumbles something and hang up I head home around 5 and she left me a note.... about driving drunk and how I have no respect for her and how angry she is at me... Now mind you I wasnt going to drink but my buddy keeps bugging me so I had 3 beers in a 3 hour period... thats hardly even buzzed (I am very careful about driving) but the point is WTF is that? I'm an asshole cause I went out while she was working? I really dont understand it.. and her phones off to boot...
    shes jealous your at the bar. she is insecure and she needs a hug.

the driving shit is just a thing to add blame to.

She needs a hug tell her you love her or prove it.

or option 2 if shes playing games wave the white flag and move on. nothing sucks more then putting up with games from bitches.

Remeber this there is only 1 soulstealer and about 999999 other hot women.

bigt10 is offline Member
    hold on i forgot this. if she expects you cant have fun cause she isnt or if shes working you cant go out. that is just a loser than likes to bring other people down.

I HATE those people. they think if they arent having a good time or dont feel good they try to do the same to others. Those people deserve to have a rainy cloud over them for life!

We had a talk last night she came home kinda late and was Bullshitting me a little bit... kind of deflecting the phone conversation and pointing at a slew of other things kind of grasping for a reason I think.... from what I can gather she doesn't realize that the anger she's taking out on me... is stemming from problems with her parents and Its almost like she jealous that I'm going back to school and I have the jobs that I have... also its like these weird inadequacy issues which keeps her from trying to get a better job and apparently makes her feel as If I'm going to leave her because of such(inadequacies I mean).... I think we have some serious talking to do about this soon...

seems someone is going to need time apart.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    I scanned some of the posts, I have to go in a few but I recently broke up with my g/f of 1.5 years because she was very insecure and would always question where I was at etc. etc.

....when it came down to it, it was all about her, not me.

It sounds as though she's a bit insecure. My g/f got so upset (almost bipolar) over the lamest things and would be fine the next minute.

As I remember your in your 20's? bro, you don't need this and neither did I. Tell her it needs to stop because you can't deal with this bullshit.

Receiver84 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jsinur7 View Post
    Bring her a hoagie...
    Funny, yet so true!

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I hope things get better between the both of you but I do hate women that get mad for stupid shit. Example: I called my gf like 5 times last wednesday and she calls me back 7 hrs later. I didn't pick up the phone then and now she won't talk to me at all. I tell you women, there more complicated then understanding how we all got here. lol

As men..were such simple creatures.... Give us sex, a good game on T.V. and a juicy steak....Equals....Were happy and content...LOL. Woman are messed up brother... No offense to the ladies here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information