jeepers is offline Associate Member

Talking new women in the gym..and a Pharmacist!

I know the post is prolly worthless without a picture.

Anyhow been using the gym availible at work for the last 8 weeks every day M-F, today a new girl pops in, looks maybe 35 to 40ish. cut to hell and a runner I'd bet. nice stomach,arms and legs, pretty apparent though that shes running "something", A little to cut for my taste (I like um thin, soft, with breasts) but none the less she was smokin'. Was actually hard to train a bit today my eyes kept wondering. Kinda nice though having a chic grunting away with me working back and bi's. She was talking to me while we took a break in between sets about this and that. At the end she looks at me and asks you work here right? I say "yea, I do, where do you work?" She tells me shes the new director over the PharmD program..... NICE.

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepers View Post

Anyhow been using the gym availible at work for the last 8 weeks every day M-F, today a new girl pops in, looks maybe 35 to 40ish. cut to hell and a runner I'd bet. nice stomach,arms and legs, pretty apparent though that shes running "something", A little to cut for my taste (I like um thin, soft, with breasts) but none the less she was smokin'. Was actually hard to train a bit today my eyes kept wondering. Kinda nice though having a chic grunting away with me working back and bi's. She was talking to me while we took a break in between sets about this and that. At the end she looks at me and asks you work here right? I say "yea, I do, where do you work?" She tells me shes the new director over the PharmD program..... NICE.

You're right!
    :

BANG HER!

Then Send me the pics!

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"

Marry her...SO we can all get quality drugs...or be her boy toy......I am your new best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    Marry her...SO we can all get quality drugs...or be her boy toy......I am your new best friend.
    Ah yea... divorce my wife of a ton of years. Have to sleep in my office,be poor, loose the kids, house, cars, life. I'll just make friends.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Ah yea... divorce my wife of a ton of years. Have to sleep in my office,be poor, loose the kids, house, cars, life. I'll just make friends.
    and good quality gear...whats wrong with u man.....or atleast become her boy toy.Geez when u ppl learn

Blog Entries
    she's a pharmacist guy..you will be ok..last time i checked they make money

you wont sleep in any office....unless youre bangin the new chick in her office

Dude. I pull down over 100K a year. can you say Child support, Alimoney, house ??? No poon is worth that. Although if it were naked ,, damn you bros are bad !

Blog Entries
    Dude. I pull down over 100K a year. can you say Child support, Alimoney, house ??? No poon is worth that. Although if it were naked ,, damn you bros are bad !
    DO IT!! Bro you already eye banged the broad..u told her u work at the gym..its obvious you want to bang her..so man up and bang her

dont tell your wife..she will never know

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Pics or ban yourself STAT!

Thanks
    ***No source checks!!!***

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    Pics or ban yourself STAT!

Thanks

your crazy bro. Let me see. Lady that I don't know your name can I please take your photo with my camera phone . sure fire way to get in big trouble. Jesus man !

BIG-N-Brazil is offline Associate Member
    Your a better man than me. There is a hot chick in the gym out here on the rig. She don't even speak english and i want to bang her. I just got to learn Portchigese (might want to learn how to spell it too) to ask her.lol Na Be strong.....

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    threesome!

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    and ****in bitches lie their asses off in court.....so I have been told.

Blog Entries
    Ok Jeepers, listen up this is what you have to do.

You ask her if you can take her pic, the worse than can happen is that she will tell u no and never talk to you again. If thats the case then you just ruined all your chances with the chick and you can keep on living without the worry of your wife taking everything from you.

OR

she can say yes to the pic taking, in which case you show her pic to all your loyal friends here on the boards, and now you know that she is pretty much open to anything, so you do what you have to do to her but keep your mouth shut so your wife wont find out

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    @ the responses on this thread.

Whatever you do, make sure I get pics.

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    Well just make sure your wife cheats on you first before she finds out your banging this one. lol.....

Thread Information