bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member

drug testing and ephedra question

I was recently notified that I have a job offering, and I will be drug tested this Monday. What I'm concerned about is that I've been taking a suppliment with ephedra alkaloids in it. My latest dosage was today around 1:00 pm. So, my plan to pass this is to drink as much as water as possible from now till then, then from now till the day of the drug test, I will take a multivitamin as well as other suppliments such as CEE, Beta alanine, arginine, etc. What do you think, will I be able to pass it? If you guys have any other advice I should consider, I would appreciate it. This is really bad timing because I have a test that I need to study for, and the ephedra gives me a nice concentration boost.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28 View Post
    I was recently notified that I have a job offering, and I will be drug tested this Monday. What I'm concerned about is that I've been taking a suppliment with ephedra alkaloids in it. My latest dosage was today around 1:00 pm. So, my plan to pass this is to drink as much as water as possible from now till then, then from now till the day of the drug test, I will take a multivitamin as well as other suppliments such as CEE, Beta alanine, arginine, etc. What do you think, will I be able to pass it? If you guys have any other advice I should consider, I would appreciate it. This is really bad timing because I have a test that I need to study for, and the ephedra gives me a nice concentration boost.
    You take ephedra to study ?

Most places only test for rec drugs so i would think your safe.

Not just to study, I'm also cutting for summer. The added concentration is just a plus.

I think ephedra is actually considered an amphetamine now. So I'm pretty sure they'll test for it.

Blog Entries
    Not just to study, I'm also cutting for summer. The added concentration is just a plus.

I think ephedra is actually considered an amphetamine now. So I'm pretty sure they'll test for it.
    What happened to good ole adderall. That stuff helped me get a solid D in math

I got a hold of some but I'm scared to try it. A buddy of mine took some that was time released, 15mg, and he was wired and shaky for hours. F-that, I've always had great results from ephedra.

Blog Entries
    I got a hold of some but I'm scared to try it. A buddy of mine took some that was time released, 15mg, and he was wired and shaky for hours. F-that, I've always had great results from ephedra.
    15 is a lot to start off with. You should start with 5 and if you need work your way up to 10-15. You can always break a pill in half if need be.

I'm pretty sure adderall is considered an amphetamine too, so that will be tested for anyways. Thanks for the input though DSM. The adderall I have is incased in plastic capsule with a bunch of white beads. It's also 15mg, and time released. Honestly, I'd rather not mess with it.

Anyways, bumping this back up. If anyone has any advice I'd like to hear it!

Bump.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Ephedra is not a amphetamine. It has close molecule structure that may come up in drug tests but IS NOT an amphetamine. In most cases with 48 hours and some water you'll be fine. If you test positive be upfront and explain why then ask for another test.

Thread Information