IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    o shit level 22

I dont even see how level 22 is even possible.....o My

got an idea here

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Well the move I was doing was falling down straight, bouncing off the blue wall, the regular wall, and zigzaging past the spikes.
    It takes me about 40 times just to time the move right to get past the first spike wall.
    Then the second wall around the same amount of times (just guessing). So theoretically, 40 for wall one, 40 for the next wall, thats already a potential maximum of 1600 attempts just to get past the second wall.

THEN when I notice you have to get past 4 walls of spikes, doing that one zig zag 4 times in a row. I can't see how it possibly could be done.
    I was good with timing up untill this level. To fall, hit the wall, bounce at the perfect angle to hit the blue, than the wall again, (at the perfect angle and speed) and to spin the board just the right amount to hit the corner and not the next blue wall, iS FVCKING IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!

Ok after a while you should be clearing each spike/blue wall about 50% of the time.

The green bar shows where you start from. Make sure the floor is level and start from the green. Now, SLOWLY roll towards the end of the red line, right when you get to the end you press left all the way and it should take you to the spot indicated by the orange line and path of the orange line. And also note, very important, once you land (end of orange line) immediately press right again so you don't go rolling into the blue wall. Now level yourself again and repeat those steps.

Also just play with the speed a little during the red line phase, you need to be going slow, if you go to fast and press left you will hit the spike and if it is toooo slow then you will fall into the the blue wall.

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    got an idea here
    Good luck these last 3 are tough. Let me know if you need help or lose your mind lol. I'm out for now.

aright thanks lol....probably wont have time to play until tomarrow

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information