Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member

one of the toughest most addictive games ever

this game is like "the hardest game in the world" but a little diff. ive been playing this for the past hour and i am about to go out of my mind. lol

http://www.break.com/games/spin-black.html

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    not bad lol got dumb with the flame throwers and i got tired of it

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    You won't realize till you get to the spinning wheel flame thrower level that the ball all a sudden loses like 10lbs. I can't keep this stupid thing on the floor!!! FVVCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

THis game is def cool though lol.

I KNOW noone on this board has the patience or talent to beat me. I got wayy past the basic flame throwers, and some boards the were absolutely fvcking impossible. But it wasn't untill this board, if you look at my position, they expect me to launch off the first ramp landing right after the spikes w/out hitting the electric wall, than doing it again. Not to mention the peg fall at the end with the 2 torches. This is where I had to call it quits, but I will def go back a few times just to see if I can do it. (and may be back on a new level lol)

Last edited by Bojangles69; 07-24-2008 at 12:33 AM.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    ya, I am on the spinning wheel right now.....I almost got it but screwed it up at the last second

i couldnt get passed the spinning wheel that looks like a cross. lol

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i gave up after the maze looking one

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    unlike that other 'worlds toughest game' we had a thread on before, i actually like this one.

southmadejd is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    I KNOW noone on this board has the patience or talent to beat me. I got wayy past the basic flame throwers, and some boards the were absolutely fvcking impossible. But it wasn't untill this board, if you look at my position, they expect me to launch off the first ramp landing right after the spikes w/out hitting the electric wall, than doing it again. Not to mention the peg fall at the end with the 2 torches. This is where I had to call it quits, but I will def go back a few times just to see if I can do it. (and may be back on a new level lol)
    I got there also bro and I am having trouble getting past it

You got to MY level? Wtf. Take a picture, I don't believe you. =]

But seriously, if anyone can beat that level you can have sex with my wife, when I get married.. which may or may not happen, but if it does I'll make sure she knows I bet her vagina on the internet.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    this game kicks ass. im at that gay spinning wheel as well tho and dont feel very obligated to continue. lol

The spinning wheel was one of my favorites. The one that sucks is ALL spikes everywhere, the whole board. You have to drop off a ledge and spin it perfectly so you curve in the air and drop directly into the hole.

I prob did that one around 50 times before I just got lucky. That one was the second worse, first being the one I gave up at in the pic.

I BEAT IT!! ahaaaa
    I think I have 2 levels left in the game!! woot woot!!!!!!!!!! almost there

got past the wheel, but the maze is really pissing me off, I have been right there twice and keep blowing it at the last fraction of a second.

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    As the sole finisher of the Worlds Hardest Game thread I shall complete this one too and show proof to re-establish my dominance. Muahahahaha (evil laugh)

I genuinely feel bad for anyone who gets to the last level and realizes the game isn't made to be beat. You have to be a sick twisted lifeless fvck to get to the second to last level.
    The LAST level is impossible. Not 99%, 100%. Any who says they beat this game is FOS.
    The blue walls bounce on one side and pull you through from another. You have to fall straight down fast, bounce off the blue bouncy side, off the wall, past the spikes, and hit the very corner by the blue w/out hitting the second blue. It took me 45 mins to get past the first row of spikes. When I noticed that the shorter walls = sharper bounces, (when the first wall is near impossible to bounce) I realized it can't be beat.
    Unless of course you spend the next 45 years playing it, than you *may* get lucky.

Otherwise its just not happening. This is where I got. I'm not suppose to be on the wall, if your on a wall after the spikes you already lost. You have to keep falling straight down otherwise you're fvcked. Not to mention the blue walls keep pulling you back to the begining. Who ever made this game should be shot in the fvcking head.

How do you know which one is the last level and how many levels there are?

Theres 24 levels. You won't know the last level till you get there (a prompt pops up) and I noticed people on that site calling it "Blue Wall Hell". If you quit than go back in you can tell what level you left off on and how far till the last.

This game seriously drove me nuts and to the brink of insanity. You know that feeling when you're so frustrated you want to cry and you start laughing, well ya I think that was a sign I was losing my mind. Please Nate don't do that again, my OCD won't let me not beat the game.

im om level 17 right now

so, which game do you think is harder.....the one on here from a while ago, or this one?

hahaha i gave up on it. i couldnt get it. lol

Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    im om level 17 right now

so, which game do you think is harder.....the one on here from a while ago, or this one?
    they both suck but you would have to ask beefcake seeing that he has beat both.

I'm sorry. I don't believe him. If I can't beat it nobody can.. =]

level 19 is kinda tough

what was the name of the other game

what was the name of the other game
    "World's Hardest Game"

im om level 17 right now

I think they're both pretty equal in terms of difficulty. But I can beat both now with no problem.

You just have to know what to do, have a strategy, especially for the last few levels. The last level is actually just hard instead of impossible once you get a certain strategy down.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    I'm sorry. I don't believe him. If I can't beat it nobody can.. =]

Didn't you say you were on the last level already. Come onnnn, there's a single certain move you do for every single set of blue wall and spike, once you have that move down you can beat it.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    got to 14 ob the first try. I was slow but easy

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31 View Post
    I think they're both pretty equal in terms of difficulty. But I can beat both now with no problem.

You just have to know what to do, have a strategy, especially for the last few levels. The last level is actually just hard instead of impossible once you get a certain strategy down.
    sweet...level 19 now.....I am pretty determined to beat this thing...I can only play for a little bit at a time though......I am having a tough time with level 19

sweet...level 19 now.....I am pretty determined to beat this thing...I can only play for a little bit at a time though......I am having a tough time with level 19
    Once you know what to do in each section this level is very easy. Which part are you stuck on?

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    i just gave that spinning wheel level another go...was having a blast for 2 minutes then i figured it was best for me to close the window before i smashed my glass of lemonade and slit my wrists.

Once you know what to do in each section this level is very easy. Which part are you stuck on?
    in level 19. in the second part of the level. you have to pass 2 ramps, with spikes in between, land, and roll around a circular structure. YOu cant go to high or you will get electricuted. I know what to do, I am having a hard time on the keyboard. i will keep at it though. you have to roll around that circular structure, and you only have on shot at it, or i will lose control and its over. its just really tedious thats all.

in level 19. in the second part of the level. you have to pass 2 ramps, with spikes in between, land, and roll around a circular structure. YOu cant go to high or you will get electricuted. I know what to do, I am having a hard time on the keyboard. i will keep at it though. you have to roll around that circular structure, and you only have on shot at it, or i will lose control and its over. its just really tedious thats all.
    lol lol lol lol lol....the very second afte i posted that, i went to the game, and beat that level first try lol lol lol

on to level 20

lol lol lol lol lol....the very second afte i posted that, i went to the game, and beat that level first try lol lol lol

on to level 20
    I think you mean on to level 21, because the level you described with the ramps and spikes was level 20. Anyway, level 22-24 is pretty tough so put all breakable objects far away from yourself lol.

hahahhahaha, I think I am done with that game for tongiht though.....I can only take doing the same goddamn thing over and over for so long.....

southmadejd is offline Member
    I am on level 23....is that the second to last level....also how do you guys take pictures of the screen???
    Last edited by southmadejd; 07-25-2008 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
    I am on level 23....is that the second to last level....also how do you guys take pictures of the screen???
    Yes level 24 is the last one. Just press "prnt scrn" on your keyboard on the upper right area and then go to paint and paste it on there and save it.

Didn't you say you were on the last level already. Come onnnn, there's a single certain move you do for every single set of blue wall and spike, once you have that move down you can beat it.
    Well the move I was doing was falling down straight, bouncing off the blue wall, the regular wall, and zigzaging past the spikes.
    It takes me about 40 times just to time the move right to get past the first spike wall.
    Then the second wall around the same amount of times (just guessing). So theoretically, 40 for wall one, 40 for the next wall, thats already a potential maximum of 1600 attempts just to get past the second wall.

THEN when I notice you have to get past 4 walls of spikes, doing that one zig zag 4 times in a row. I can't see how it possibly could be done.
    I was good with timing up untill this level. To fall, hit the wall, bounce at the perfect angle to hit the blue, than the wall again, (at the perfect angle and speed) and to spin the board just the right amount to hit the corner and not the next blue wall, iS FVCKING IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!

damn that little ramp thing in level 21 is a bitch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information