Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BadBarbie is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    lol and everyone wonders why we only have like 4 active female members.

i cant imagine what kind of fiasco the womens forum would be if half the guys here were allowed into it.
    It wouldn't matter. It's deserted.

It is not really deserted just most come to learn and read some post a few times and leave because the guys wont leave them alone and they dont like the attention....

Rugger02 is offline Anabolic Member
    Back to the topic tho... How would I tell my wife to become a member without sounding like 'hey honey you're fat, heres good site that might help you" ??

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    girls got the good end of the deal, they dont even need to run PCT. Or at least i think... right?

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    We had one female who was a long time member & postwhore, was cool as shit and never complained about there not being enough women because she got along with dudes better.

Women will come on this site, see barely any women, not a lot of advice for them, and not join.

If they see 10 women, and those women posting useful things foorrr women, then more women will come.
    If they see 100 women, and more advice, more women.

Which only leaves one to realize the fact that women here just contribute nothing to the site.

But seriously, write a tutorial and hang around more then a day or 2. Then we'll have more women to be annoyed by men on test just doing what test makes them do, annoy women.

Jakspro is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI View Post
    Thanks, Tom. You know what really grinds my gears? Nobody's come up with a new priest and a rabbi joke in like thirty years. Ya know? I mean, okay, ah, umm. Priest and a rabbi go, go onto the supermarket, and, uh, the priest wants to buy a ham. And the rabbi says, "Ah, I can't eat it. It's forbidden." Couldn't eat it. Not allowed, pigs are like superheroes to them. Is it perfect? No, but I, I don't see you coming up with anything. And that people is what grinds my gears. Tom?
    In the clutch. First thing that came to mind.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Dear Diary..... JACKPOT!

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    We had one female who was a long time member & postwhore, was cool as shit and never complained about there not being enough women because she got along with dudes better.
    Mizfit?

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBarbie View Post
    Guys, you have completely taken over steroid .com!!! There are very few girls on the forum and it sucks. The female forum gets posted in maybe once a month. More intelligent ladies need to get on this board! I have no one to talk to about junk!!! I only have about 2 other female opinions to consider!!

I can't even really post in the guys forum, because I don't feel like getting a response like, you're a girl, you don't even know what deca dick is like! Go paint your nails.

You know how tempting it is when a guy posts something like..

What do you think about my deca cycle?

And so badly I want to be like, Hey idiot, where's your test?!? Douche bag. I can't even take that shit without growing a penis and I know that.

OR..

Why the hell would I spend an extra $100 bucks to buy PCT?? What a waste of money.

Yeah, kiss your balls, and your sex life goodbye.

OR..

I'm 20% bf, what cycle should I take to lose weight?

It's called no more cheesy poofs! You're in the wrong forum! Diet forum is down the page.

In conclusion boys. Please, Get your smart girlfriends, or in cases like Dukkitdalaw, you're fvck buddies, and get them on this forum so I can have someone to converse with who has a clit and has taken winny, primo, and anavar . PLEASE!

I'll love you forever!

i didnt even see this thread till now. hahahaha is all i can say. freaking awesome.

i do have alot of fukk buddies. some are into fitness and nutrition. but not to the point where they really know enough to get on here and make use of themselves. but ill get right to work on that homie. thanks for thinking of me.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    my fav quote ever because it reminds me of a couple parties with drinking games.

Peter: Hey hey I got an idea. Lets play "I Never." You got to drink if you did the thing that the person says they never did.
    Cleveland: Oh I got one, I never slept with a women with the lights on.
    (They all drink.)
    Joe: I'll go next, uh I never had sex with Cleveland's wife.
    (Quagmire and Cleveland drink.)
    Peter: alright lets see uh, I never did a chick in a Logan airport bathroom.
    (Only Quagmire drinks.)
    ****About 33 drinks later****
    Peter: God lets see what else is there um...I never gave a reach-around to a spider monkey while reciting the Pledge of Alligence.
    Quagmire: Oh God.
    (Quagmire takes a drink.)
    Joe: I uh I never picked up an illegal alien at Home Depot to take home a choke me while I touch myself.
    Quagmire: Oh come on!
    (Quagmire drinks again.)
    Peter: I never did the same thing except with someone from Joann Fabrics.
    Quagmire: Oh God this is ridiculous. You guys suck! (Drinks more and passes out.)

Quote Originally Posted by CSAR View Post
    Mizfit?
    Yeppers.

I liked that girl, had a good sense of humor for a chick.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    lol and everyone wonders why we only have like 4 active female members.

i cant imagine what kind of fiasco the womens forum would be if half the guys here were allowed into it.

I think you just answered the thread starters initial question before it turned into the Family Guy thread (not much of a fan, but Blue Harvest was hillarious). Wasn't it only two days ago a "hottest chick" thread was created? Perverts and stalkers everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    I think you just answered the thread starters initial question before it turned into the Family Guy thread (not much of a fan, but Blue Harvest was hillarious). Wasn't it only two days ago a "hottest chick" thread was created? Perverts and stalkers everywhere.
    Yeh but how can we (or I) be sure that badbarbies not stalking us?

I honestly just think the board wasn't designed or created to attract women. Women go out in skirts and high heels and know pervs will be everywhere. But if Brad Pitts where they're going it doesn't matter.

Put a picture of him in the womens forum and watch them flock like drunk little mice to a picture of cheese.
    Hadda propose some kind of logical solution.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member

I honestly just think the board wasn't designed or created to attract women. Women go out in skirts and high heels and know pervs will be everywhere. But if Brad Pitts where they're going it doesn't matter.

Put a picture of him in the womens forum and watch them flock like drunk little mice to a picture of cheese.
    Hadda propose some kind of logical solution.
    Word on that, the board is heavily male orienatated, because...that is what bodybuilding/steroid use is associated with, men. Yes im aware that there are women out there into fitness, body sculpting, etcetera, but even in the real world, the ratio of men to women is probably huge in this field. This board reflects that.

BadBarbie is offline Banned
    exactly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information