Voland is offline Celtiberian Pagan Whoremachine Leader

I'm delivered!!!

I've quit my job. At the end of this month I'll finally be delivered. and will get a niiiice economical compensation which I will enjoy very much

Learned a lesson: Office work is not for me. No matter how much I get payed it doesn't compensate the boredom and stress, the demanding hours of work, the lack of motivation and the pain the ass the is working with computers.

I'll take the sabbatic month I think are necesary and afterwards I'll restart my whole life. Probably one tough call but definately a good call. I'm full of hope and i'm very ethusiastic about starting from zero.

I'm currently think either being a traveler for some years. Traveling all my beloved Europe (just to start with ) and get to know it better while working some months in any kind of job just to have enough money to keep traveling OR making my hobbies my future job: being a mechanic and/or a photographer. That means getting back to study.

Thats all. All I got now is freedom, time, and no ties.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Good luck, sounds great.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    scary ...goodluck

Voland is offline Celtiberian Pagan Whoremachine Leader
    thanks guys!!!

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Voland View Post
    I've quit my job. At the end of this month I'll finally be delivered. and will get a niiiice economical compensation which I will enjoy very much

Learned a lesson: Office work is not for me. No matter how much I get payed it doesn't compensate the boredom and stress, the demanding hours of work, the lack of motivation and the pain the ass the is working with computers.

I'll take the sabbatic month I think are necesary and afterwards I'll restart my whole life. Probably one tough call but definately a good call. I'm full of hope and i'm very ethusiastic about starting from zero.

I'm currently think either being a traveler for some years. Traveling all my beloved Europe (just to start with ) and get to know it better while working some months in any kind of job just to have enough money to keep traveling OR making my hobbies my future job: being a mechanic and/or a photographer. That means getting back to study.

Thats all. All I got now is freedom, time, and no ties.
    lucky fvcker, i am jelous. i will be thinking of ways to escape hell again tomorrow, and again the next day....

its kinda like the movie groundhog day except there is no way to make it better.

Thread Information