leavin sept 9th for basic combat training!

then i go to train for my job for 19 weeks at a base located 15 miles from mexico. My recruiter asked why i got gyno surgery so i told him about my prohormone use and he yells "**** man you shoulda just gotten the real stuff!"

He then goes on to tell me he went to the same base for training and went down every weekend to mexico and poked 3ccs rediject sustanon in glutes, 2cc's deca in one delt and 2cc's EQ in the other because he couldnt bring the shit across the boarder. But shooting 1x EW??? hmmm

They also have 2 huge weight rooms and 4-5 meals a day.

dude looks built, just kinda fat though more of the powerlifter build. also told me to go to M-E-S-O R-X forums and look him up.

Seems like a good deal, just thought id share with ya'll my findings!

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    What job did you end up qualifying for?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    best of luck to you

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtball_619 View Post
    then i go to train for my job for 19 weeks at a base located 15 miles from mexico. My recruiter asked why i got gyno surgery so i told him about my prohormone use and he yells "**** man you shoulda just gotten the real stuff!"

He then goes on to tell me he went to the same base for training and went down every weekend to mexico and poked 3ccs rediject sustanon in glutes, 2cc's deca in one delt and 2cc's EQ in the other because he couldnt bring the shit across the boarder. But shooting 1x EW??? hmmm

They also have 2 huge weight rooms and 4-5 meals a day.

dude looks built, just kinda fat though more of the powerlifter build. also told me to go to M-E-S-O R-X forums and look him up.

Seems like a good deal, just thought id share with ya'll my findings!
    If all you could do is once a week it would work fine with that cycle really. deca and eq both can really be shot once a week and the sust once a week will keep your test levels pretty damn high. Thats a lot of shots in a day but trust me that cycle will still get you huge.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by T3/T4 GSR View Post
    If all you could do is once a week it would work fine with that cycle really. deca and eq both can really be shot once a week and the sust once a week will keep your test levels pretty damn high. Thats a lot of shots in a day but trust me that cycle will still get you huge.
    sides would probably be a bitch though. acne etc.

i like to keep my blood levels as stable as possible.

35F intel analyst. i guess its some top secret shit or somethin. a certain score on my asvab i guess was extremely high which put me 15 points over qualifying. When i get out im sworn to secrecy and cant tell anyone about what i did and cant travel to certain countries for vaction is what they told me.

overall im pretty stoked even though after training i could be sent wherever they wanted me. maybe even the frontlines.

thanks for wishin luck im gonna need it bros.

RangersLTW is offline Si vis pacem, para bellum
    You are going to Fort Bliss, been there done that man.....when you get there it smells like burnt tires....oh and do not go watch the donkey show

That top secret stuff is ok, not really worth that much in the civilian world....I have one and have never used it for anything.....good job though if you like it, you can use it in the outside.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    those recruiters will say anything to make it sound great, but best of luck anyways. not trying to rain on your parade.

ya I agree with warchild.....juares mexico is a nasty place.....I wouldn't trust anything there

i think if i can find them ill stick with the redijects and MAYBE if i can make sure its legit some UG EQ or deca . im sure if you stick to one pharmacy and tell them youll be there every weekend they wouldnt sell you bunk sh!t. they want constant business and know which stuff is legit.... or would atleast think so.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtball_619 View Post
    i think if i can find them ill stick with the redijects and MAYBE if i can make sure its legit some UG EQ or deca. im sure if you stick to one pharmacy and tell them youll be there every weekend they wouldnt sell you bunk sh!t. they want constant business and know which stuff is legit.... or would atleast think so.
    not true, redjects are at the pharms and they cost an arm and a leg. sus and deca with an 18/20 g needle

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    have fun pokin with a 18g i use those to draw and they are BIG lol

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    sounds excitingly painful

Thread Information