Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member

McCain Rally Speech

Oohp... I just changed my mind I think McCain is are next Prez he busted out the hot milf Tina Fey lookalike to be his VP, lol. I guess it really doesn't matter that I can't vote or that if you can.

This elections have gotten even more retarded now. You pick the idk wtf Obama is Hawaiian/African/American & White Guy or you choose Gramps & The Milf "hockey mom".

Now either one and that is some "Change"...

Last edited by Voice of Reason; 08-29-2008 at 02:02 PM. Reason: wrong title...

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    hahaha I went home for lunch and I was surfing through the channels and it was the live announcement of him introducing her and I was like "MILF!!!"

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    McCain will probably die in office and we'll have our first female president.

dtr98 is offline Member
    milf, didn't think of that but you made a good point.

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/sarah...beauty-contest

2nd in the 84' Miss Alaska Pageant.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    haha McCain is ridiculous

picking a chick vp to try and win over all the sexiest hilary dems...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i wonder when her nude photos will surface

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    http://www.usmagazine.com/news/sarah...beauty-contest

2nd in the 84' Miss Alaska Pageant.
    I wouldnt mind taking a #2 on her

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    This under cuts McCain's attack on Obama being too young and inexperienced. Palin has been a governor for a year and a half and before that a mayor of a small town. She's two years younger than Obama and has less experience. With McCain's age and having cancer 3 times, his VP should be a serious pick, not a token. Political blogs are calling her Geraldine Quayle. (A token with no experience.)

"She's embroiled in a Troopergate scandal of her own, with state investigators looking at serious allegations that Palin abused her office by pressuring the state Public Safety Commissioner to fire "an Alaska state trooper involved in a rough divorce from Palin's sister. (Abuse of power!) After the firing that got her administration into trouble, Palin replaced him with another guy who'd recently been hit with a credible sexual harassment accusation. Palin later admitted that she knew about the complaint in advance but denied that she knew of the letter of reprimand he'd received. He lasted two weeks on the job."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UojMnCgqVA

"Republicans have been heavily touting Sarah Palin's reformist credentials, with her supposed opposition to Alaska's "Bridge to Nowhere" as Exhibit A. But how hard did she really fight the project? Not very, it seems. Here's what she told the Anchorage Daily News on October 22, 2006, during the race for the governor's seat (via Nexis):

5. Would you continue state funding for the proposed Knik Arm and Gravina Island bridges?

Her response:

Yes. I would like to see Alaska's infrastructure projects built sooner rather than later. The window is now--while our congressional delegation is in a strong position to assist."

Palin is pro life. She stated that women who are victims of rape and incest should be required to bring their pregnancies to term.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

McCain's VP pick dissed the job only a month ago:

In an interview just a month ago, she dissed the job, saying it didn't seem "productive."

In fact, she said she didn't know what the vice president does.

Larry Kudlow of CNBC's "Kudlow & Co." asked her about the possibility of becoming McCain's ticket mate.

Palin replied: "As for that VP talk all the time, I'll tell you, I still can't answer that question until somebody answers for me what is it exactly that the VP does every day? I'm used to being very productive and working real hard in an administration. We want to make sure that that VP slot would be a fruitful type of position, especially for Alaskans and for the things that we're trying to accomplish up here for the rest of the U.S., before I can even start addressing that question."

Palin On Iraq

She "heard" about the surge

Alaska Business Monthly: We've lost a lot of Alaska's military members to the war in Iraq. How do you feel about sending more troops into battle, as President Bush is suggesting?

Palin: I've been so focused on state government, I haven't really focused much on the war in Iraq. I heard on the news about the new deployments, and while I support our president, Condoleezza Rice and the administration, I want to know that we have an exit plan in place; I want assurances that we are doing all we can to keep our troops safe. Every life lost is such a tragedy. I am very, very proud of the troops we have in Alaska, those fighting overseas for our freedoms, and the families here who are making so many sacrifices.

Another nugget... She supports teaching Creationism in schools.

I thought having 5 kids and the newborn just a couple months ago was enough for this lady to handle, no way can she handle being a VP. Your right Carlos just a token to get the women to vote for McCain cause she's what the common women think is a strong woman they can relate too, and most common women are well...

I thought having 5 kids and the newborn just a couple months ago was enough for this lady to handle, no way can she handle being a VP. Your right Carlos just a token to get the women to vote for McCain cause she's what the common women think is a strong woman they can relate too, and most common women are well...

She just had the baby in April. I can't wait to see the debates and know she's lactating and has cheerios in the bottom of her purse.

scibble is offline "A Dukkit In The Making"
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    I wouldnt mind taking a #2 on her
    only the JiGGaMaN!

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Oohp... I just changed my mind I think McCain is are next Prez he busted out the hot milf Tina Fey lookalike to be his VP, lol. I guess it really doesn't matter that I can't vote or that if you can.

This elections have gotten even more retarded now. You pick the idk wtf Obama is Hawaiian/African/American & White Guy or you choose Gramps & The Milf "hockey mom".

Now either one and that is some "Change"...

Still find it funny that you guys are discussing the two candidates that the corporate media CHOSE FOR YOU... Doesn't seem like you guys have much of a "choice" afterall. Thats good though, looks like you are doing just what they want you to, picking between the two establishment candidates they've selected for you...

Bob Barr 2008....

I can't vote anyways so I don't mind gossiping about these candidates like celebs. But still keeping all my Alex Jones DVD's on hand.

http://lastingnetworks.com/alex

Last edited by Voice of Reason; 08-31-2008 at 12:36 AM.

SVTmuscle is offline Gsxxr's Bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E View Post
    She just had the baby in April. I can't wait to see the debates and know she's lactating and has cheerios in the bottom of her purse.
    The baby is her 16 year old daughter's so the rumors say

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Another nugget... She supports teaching Creationism in schools.
    To bad idiocy like that isnt political suicide like it would be over here. I cant get my mind around the fact that in the country with the best universities, finest scientists and best scientific institutes many still belive in creationism.

Quote Originally Posted by Kärnfysikern View Post
    To bad idiocy like that isnt political suicide like it would be over here. I cant get my mind around the fact that in the country with the best universities, finest scientists and best scientific institutes many still belive in creationism.
    It IS political suicide. The only group her conservative Christian views appeals to is the far right neoconservative Christians. She wants women and girls who get pregnant from rape, molestation or incest to carry their pregnancies to term. (SICK!)

I don't see her pick as VP expanding the electorate for McCain. So far the comments I've seen online from moderate indenpendant middle class soccer Moms are comments like "She's a bad mother! How can she leave a new born with special needs at home to run for such a demanding office." Middle class Moms don't have nannies they can leave they're new born babies with.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This under cuts McCain's attack on Obama being too young and inexperienced. Palin has been a governor for a year and a half and before that a mayor of a small town. She's two years younger than Obama and has less experience. With McCain's age and having cancer 3 times, his VP should be a serious pick, not a token. Political blogs are calling her Geraldine Quayle. (A token with no experience.)

"She's embroiled in a Troopergate scandal of her own, with state investigators looking at serious allegations that Palin abused her office by pressuring the state Public Safety Commissioner to fire "an Alaska state trooper involved in a rough divorce from Palin's sister. (Abuse of power!) After the firing that got her administration into trouble, Palin replaced him with another guy who'd recently been hit with a credible sexual harassment accusation. Palin later admitted that she knew about the complaint in advance but denied that she knew of the letter of reprimand he'd received. He lasted two weeks on the job."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UojMnCgqVA

"Republicans have been heavily touting Sarah Palin's reformist credentials, with her supposed opposition to Alaska's "Bridge to Nowhere" as Exhibit A. But how hard did she really fight the project? Not very, it seems. Here's what she told the Anchorage Daily News on October 22, 2006, during the race for the governor's seat (via Nexis):

5. Would you continue state funding for the proposed Knik Arm and Gravina Island bridges?

Her response:

Yes. I would like to see Alaska's infrastructure projects built sooner rather than later. The window is now--while our congressional delegation is in a strong position to assist."

Palin is pro life. She stated that women who are victims of rape and incest should be required to bring their pregnancies to term.

I've read about this today, isn't she in some dispute over unfairly dismissing her brother in law? She's Pro Life and has less experience that Obama, which has been one of McCains main attacks on Obama. Sorry, I think this was a poor choice by McCain and I really hope the rest of the American public see's this and is not duped into McCains attempt to seduce voters.

MR_T is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    I've read about this today, isn't she in some dispute over unfairly dismissing her brother in law? She's Pro Life and has less experience that Obama, which has been one of McCains main attacks on Obama. Sorry, I think this was a poor choice by McCain and I really hope the rest of the American public see's this and is not duped into McCains attempt to seduce voters.
    yep http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPTMcs8wpHc

Surprise? First Two National Polls Find Palin Gains LESS Support from Women

NEW YORK The first national polls on John McCain's pick of Sarah Palin yesterday came out today from Rasmussen and Gallup -- and contrary to what the GOP probably hoped, she scored less well with women than men.

Here's a finding from Gallup: Among Democratic women -- including those who may be disappointed that Hillary Clinton did not win the Democratic nomination -- 9% say Palin makes them more likely to support McCain, 15% less likely.

From Rasmussen: Some 38% of men said they were more likely to vote for McCain now, but only 32% of women. By a narrow 41% to 35% margin, men said she was not ready to be president -- but women soundly rejected her, 48% to 25%.

Only 9% of Obama supporters said they might be more likely to vote for McCain.

Overall, voters expressed a favorable impression of her by a 53/26 margin, but there was a severe gender gap on this: Men embraced her at 58% to 23%, while for women it was 48/30.

And by a 29/44 margin, men and women together, they do not believe that she is ready to be President.

As for voters not affiliated with either major party, 37% are more likely to vote for McCain and 28% less likely to do so.

Gallup is now out with its own initial poll. It also shows women with a slightly less favorable view of Palin. An excerpt from USA Today:

There is wide uncertainty about whether she's qualified to be president. In the poll, taken Friday, 39% say she is ready to serve as president if needed, 33% say she isn't and 29% have no opinion.

That's the lowest vote of confidence in a running mate since the elder George Bush chose then-Indiana senator Dan Quayle to join his ticket in 1988. In comparison, Delaware Sen. Joe Biden was seen as qualified by 57%-18% after Democrat Barack Obama chose him as a running mate last week.....

Among all those surveyed, 35% call Obama's speech at Invesco Field at Mile High Stadium Thursday night excellent, 23% good, 15% "just OK," 3% poor and 4% "terrible." Sixteen percent say they didn't see it and 14% have no opinion. That's higher than the ratings for acceptance speeches by President Bush and Democrat John Kerry in 2004, by Bush and Democrat Al Gore in 2000 and by Republican Bob Dole in 1996.

Asked about the Democratic convention's impact, 43% say it makes them more likely to vote for Obama, 29% less likely. Nineteen percent say it won't make a difference.

FuPayMe is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post

exactly. dumb prick.

Did any of you read the comments on that usmagazine link? HOLY SHIT

Hilary supporter voting for palin
    "As a mom with a child with disabilities, I am very happy to see that the Republicans are having Palin on the McCain ticket. AFter my research about Palin, I find that she is just like me (middle class working mom with a child with a disability). I am voting for McCain/Palin. this is the right opportunity for us women to make a stand and vote for Palin."

democrat says obama will be a puppet
    "I was totally offended by Obama's choice of VP for not choosing Clinton? Everyone knows that she would be the BEST choice! Obama's decision for VP convinced me that he is no different from many "good o'boys in federal government."

as you can see, very r tarded women. Clinton? Best choice? Actually, if he picked hilary, THEN hed be no different than the "good ol boys". Obama made a great pick, he would have easily won if he picked hilary, he knows 90% of women would vote for him if he picked hilary. Hilarys a bitch.

"C'mon Black people. Obama is just being used by the White democrats"

jaw on floor
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails McCain Acceptance Speech-23808_1_468.jpeg  

bigt10 is offline Member
    haha they should give her a job at the federal reserve.

Maybee she would be so hot to those other bankers she could keep the inflation song going and get them to accept more dollars.

Well it doesn't matter no whoever wins will just wash away more of our civil liberties so i would rather have the hot one in this case lol.

It isnt like Obama or McCain are going to follow the constituion, fix the budget deficit, stop washing away our civil liberties, or restore to some kind of hard money.

I tell people not to vote, period. Both are not qualified.

The founding fathers of this country would be ashamed and disgusted for the programs and plans both of these TYRANTS are offering for this country.

Quote Originally Posted by FuPayMe View Post

jaw on floor
    Whatchu mean, "cmon black people!?"

"You betta pump dem brakes son, that man is a national icon." lol

and wow she looks do able for sure... ...

BTW yeh I read about her newborn having Down Syndrome that's gonna be something she's gonna have to dedicate more time with. I guess if she was VP she could take 6 months work leave whenever to tend the baby.
    Last edited by Voice of Reason; 08-31-2008 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MR_T View Post
    Very interesting Mr T, 88% of people do NOT believe her claims that she knew nothing of those phonecalls.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FuPayMe View Post
    Did any of you read the comments on that usmagazine link? HOLY SHIT

Hilary supporter voting for palin
    "As a mom with a child with disabilities, I am very happy to see that the Republicans are having Palin on the McCain ticket. AFter my research about Palin, I find that she is just like me (middle class working mom with a child with a disability). I am voting for McCain/Palin. this is the right opportunity for us women to make a stand and vote for Palin."

democrat says obama will be a puppet
    "I was totally offended by Obama's choice of VP for not choosing Clinton? Everyone knows that she would be the BEST choice! Obama's decision for VP convinced me that he is no different from many "good o'boys in federal government."

as you can see, very r tarded women. Clinton? Best choice? Actually, if he picked hilary, THEN hed be no different than the "good ol boys". Obama made a great pick, he would have easily won if he picked hilary, he knows 90% of women would vote for him if he picked hilary. Hilarys a bitch.

jaw on floor
    That picture made my dick cringe... f'in gross!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails McCain Acceptance Speech-n1422973687_45125_3047.jpg  

Whatchu mean, "cmon black people!?"

"You betta pump dem brakes son, that man is a national icon." lol

and wow she looks do able for sure... ...

BTW yeh I read about her newborn having Down Syndrome that's gonna be something she's gonna have to dedicate more time with. I guess if she was VP she could take 6 months work leave whenever to tend the baby.
    nah playa that was quoted from some dumb btch on that usmagazine link.

mccain met palin once before he picked her. He knows all these dumb hilary supporters are pissed obama beat her out, and he thinks he can swing them to his side. Its not about actual issues with these women, its about gender. Quoted from some dumb broad, "i searched on palin, and she has 5 kids. She is just like me. Im voting for mccain/palin for sure."

See what i mean? At work when i talk to a hilary supporter, (i work for obama and the dnc) I simply bring up a few facts of how fu***** she is. Of course they have no idea what im talking about, and reply with, its wrong what they did to hilary, its all because shes a women. pssh

testigator is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post

Yeah, McCain is the first politician to do something for political value. Whats next...pick someone that can win a state or someone that can pull a demographic? How dare McCain try and win this election! Pretty sure Obama pick the old man with experience because Obama isn't old or experienced.
    Last edited by testigator; 09-01-2008 at 01:31 PM. Reason: isn't is spelled with n't and I forgot it..dats why!

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    I think Obama would have been smart to pick Hillary as his running mate.

So much for abstinence-only education

The 17-year-old daughter of Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin is pregnant, Palin said on Monday in an announcement intended to knock down rumors by liberal bloggers that Palin faked her own pregnancy to cover up for her child.

Bristol Palin, one of Alaska Gov. Palin's five children with her husband, Todd, is about five months pregnant and is going to keep the child and marry the father, the Palins said in a statement released by the campaign of Republican presidential candidate John McCain.

A few of posts from Hillary supports.

Palin IS A HORRIBLE MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    She obviously puts her selfish ambitions before the needs of her children!

What mother will fly around trying to be VPOTUS when her 5 month infant with Down's Syndrome and pregnant teenage daugher who's going through who-knows-what emotions when they obviously need their mother's care, support and attention "at home".

SHAME ON PALIN!!!!!

SHAME ON MCCAIN!!!!!

***Why would I vote for someone who puts self before family...then she'll likely put self before my family as well.

***The GOP didn't care about HILLARY when they gutted her all those years!!!! Save it or shove it!!
    Shame on you Sarah Palin ! You prance about spouting Family Values and YET - you go ahead and accept the VP job when your 6 month old Special Needs child needs you the most. I thought 'Family Values' meant you value your family. Now we find out that your 17 year old daughter is pregnant. Don't you think she needs you now the most? But NO - I'm sure she's marrying the father because you're pushing her to do that - to make all nice. That's just another bad choice. Teaching abstinence is wonderful if it's taught alongside with disease and pregnancy prevention education. And YOU want to preach to the rest of us? Sarah - go back to Alaska, take care of your family and please withdraw your name from the VP position. If you don't you are sending a clear message to your family and the nation that you really don't value the Family and you are really just an unbelievably ambitious woman. We would all respect you more for doing that than continuing on this path.
    hat is this world coming to? What happened to morals and values? It's sad when we approve of and almost glamorize the idea that a young teenage female is pregnant with a child. It's hard for me to see Sara as the VP, and worst case if she ever had to step in as president. She can not even lead her own daughter to make wise decisions ,therefore, how can she lead the country? McCain should have seriously considered his reasons for picking her as his choice.
    I REALLY don't think she's going to pull in women for McCain. It seems the opposite.

So much for abstinence-only education

The 17-year-old daughter of Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin is pregnant, Palin said on Monday in an announcement intended to knock down rumors by liberal bloggers that Palin faked her own pregnancy to cover up for her child.

Bristol Palin, one of Alaska Gov. Palin's five children with her husband, Todd, is about five months pregnant and is going to keep the child and marry the father, the Palins said in a statement released by the campaign of Republican presidential candidate John McCain.

There are rumours that the Down Syndrome kid is her daughters as well. God damn, people need to look at the bigger picture, if something happened to McCain, age related or otherwise, would the people REALLY be happy with her being in command of the greatest Super Power in the world?? Christ, you can love or hate McCain and the same for Obama, or you can be someone who wont vote for either, but Palin becoming President would be worse than ANY CANDIDATE that has appeared in the race, thus so far.

TPM Election Central adds a few more bits like the fact that Palin "relied on an earmark system she now opposes", as well as supporting the Bridge to Nowhere before the funding was cut. Which, of course, means that when she said "I told Congress, 'Thanks, but no thanks,' on that bridge to nowhere," she wasn't exactly telling the truth.

And besides all that, she was a Director of Ted Stevens' 527 corporation, and hired his former chief of staff as a lobbyist for Wasilla. (Question: why does such a small town need a lobbyist? "Of 149 incorporated places in Alaska, just six of them had paid registered lobbyists in 2002, including Wasilla, lobbying records show.")

Of these stories, Palin's past membership in the Alaskan Independence Party seems the most damaging to me. The Party's Introduction page has this quote from its founder:

"I'm an Alaskan, not an American. I've got no use for America or her damned institutions."
    Its goal has its own separate page:

"The Alaskan Independence Party's goal is the vote we were entitled to in 1958, one choice from among the following four alternatives:
    1) Remain a Territory.
    2) Become a separate and Independent Nation.
    3) Accept Commonwealth status.
    4) Become a State.

The call for this vote is in furtherance of the dream of the Alaskan Independence Party's founding father, Joe Vogler, that Alaskans achieve independence under a minimal government, fully responsive to the people, and promoting a peaceful and lawful means of resolving differences."

Here's its platform, and here are its statements on issues. Among its positions are the reclamation of all federal land through homesteading, the abolition of all property taxes, the prohibition of all bureaucratic regulations not expressly passed by the legislature, "the right of jurors to judge the law as well as the facts," and a host of other things. But their main goal is the vote on independence mentioned above, which should be "a true plebecite according to international law, only legal Alaskan citizens, it is in the language of the people, federal military and their dependants are not legal citizens and will not be allowed to vote in this plebescite." (So much for the right of military personnel to register to vote where they live, like the rest of us. Although since they don't spell out who counts as a "legal Alaskan citizen", maybe the rest of us wouldn't have the right to vote in the plebiscite either.)

On the Party's website, there's an article by Joe Vogler explaining what he thinks was wrong with the original vote by which Alaskans chose statehood. I got about halfway through it and became unable to read carefully (it's long, and not well-written.) If anyone makes it through, please feel free to correct the provisional opinion that follows. That said: as far as I can tell, this is one of those articles that voluble cranks write when they encounter something that sets them off. Documents are adduced, footnotes proliferate, there is every appearance of monstrous erudition, and yet the whole thing makes no sense. Reading it reminded me of the time I was at a survivalist convention (don't even ask), and someone tried to explain to me, in excruciating detail, why the entire income tax was illegitimate.

This is a nutty organization. It is, moreover, an organization whose founder took his views, and the Party's, to imply that he was not an American.

The McCain campaign has been more than willing to question Obama's patriotism on the basis of nothing at all. Yet when asked about Sarah Palin's past membership in a secessionist party, "a McCain spokesperson did not respond to a request for comment."

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Why are the dems in this thread bashing and old Republican quotes when if something bad about Obama is said that thread is either locked or deleted?

Get out!

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI View Post
    Why are the dems in this thread bashing and old Republican quotes when if something bad about Obama is said that thread is either locked or deleted?

Get out!
    Do you see any name calling or cursing here? That's why those threads are locked. Catch a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    I think Obama would have been smart to pick Hillary as his running mate.
    If he wanted to win by a landslide, yes. Honestly, it would be pretty shitty if he picked hilary. Shes horrible.

Thread Information