Bullyson is offline Associate Member

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Yes. Damn shame you believe that petty bullshit.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    soeme of it is true

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    Its a damn shame you dont.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullyson View Post
    Its a damn shame you dont.
    Well you'll be laughing last now wont you, when whatever crackpot scheme you believe is going to happen. The worlds ending soon, theres a government conspiracy, and I can't believe its not butter.

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    Yup there's always two sides to a story. Some of it is bullshyt, some of it is true. Hell i just read in my local newspaper that comcast is going to have cap on total upload and download. Not sure if they gonna just do it local in houston or the whole U.S.
    But still something to think about.

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    Simple mind, stick to what you think you know best... steroids .

Blog Entries
    dont worry peeps,according to the Mayans (you know the peeps that invented the calander,the mathmatcal concept of 0 ect..) the world will end in 2011. so we wont ever see this. but for the record,i belive this. our govmnt dose some evil shit that we will never here about so why not this. we law ourselves to death and constantly have our rights taken from us, so why not? keeping the masses ignorant is a good way of controlling us.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    dont worry peeps,according to the Mayans (you know the peeps that invented the calander,the mathmatcal concept of 0 ect..) the world will end in 2011. so we wont ever see this. but for the record,i belive this. our govmnt dose some evil shit that we will never here about so why not this. we law ourselves to death and constantly have our rights taken from us, so why not? keeping the masses ignorant is a good way of controlling us.
    unfortunately the mayan prophecy doesn't say we simply die......what it says is the world as we know it will be gone.....so the subject of this video could very well be the subject of that prophecy.....i think however, hope anyway, that we're gonna have some sort of nuclear winter.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    ALEX JONES IS THE MAN.......and i don't doubt him for a second......and thanks bully for posting this

southmadejd is offline Member
    Jesus....is there anyone who actually enjoys living in the United States in this forum?

one8nine is offline Banned
    i know for a fact that verizon sent a letter to my house talking about not having flat rates anymore only charging like 1 cent per mb dowloaded plus a flat rate depending on the speed - maybe it was time warner

Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
    Jesus....is there anyone who actually enjoys living in the United States in this forum?
    lol thats what im saying. Go try living in a 3rd world country, where the governments are actually corrupt. If you don't like it, get the **** out.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    lol thats what im saying. Go try living in a 3rd world country, where the governments are actually corrupt. If you don't like it, get the **** out.
    yes its better then a 3rd world country. But its changing here and some people dont want to admit it or see it.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    yes its better then a 3rd world country. But its changing here and some people dont want to admit it or see it.
    Yep thats it exactly, And its not that some hate the US its that we want to see it as it was based on the constitution without laws that slowly take away liberty and tip toe on or around being constitutional.

Blog Entries
    my thoughts exactly

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    I love the United States, but i just hate our government.

Its like this. I love our Country. I wouldnt want to live anywhere else. The FACT of the matter is that ignorance is bliss. We are all sheep, like it or not. At least in a 3rd world country the gvmt is up front about f*cking their people over. Our gvmt sneaks around and cuts our throats slowly. Taxation without representation, sending innocent people to prison as scapegoats, fighting wars that are none of our business ect... These are all very real problems that happen EVERYDAY, NOT CONSPIRACY THEORIES. FACTS IN BLACK AND WHITE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    ALEX JONES IS THE MAN.......and i don't doubt him for a second......and thanks bully for posting this
    You're welcome.

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    Its like this. I love our Country. I wouldnt want to live anywhere else. The FACT of the matter is that ignorance is bliss. We are all sheep, like it or not. At least in a 3rd world country the gvmt is up front about f*cking their people over. Our gvmt sneaks around and cuts our throats slowly. Taxation without representation, sending innocent people to prison as scapegoats, fighting wars that are none of our business ect... These are all very real problems that happen EVERYDAY, NOT CONSPIRACY THEORIES. FACTS IN BLACK AND WHITE!!!
    exactly!!!

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    the dream that this country will one day follow the constitution the way it was written, is just that...A DREAM!!! This country has never followed it the way some of you strict constitutionalist 'think' it should.

I love this country but also realize it isn't perfect. And speaking out against its shortcomings doesn't diminish my patriotism.

Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post

I love this country but also realize it isn't perfect.
    That is the understatement of the century.

southmadejd is offline Member
    That is what I was trying to say....of course it isn't perfect. There is no way to make anything perfect as long as human beings are the ones running everything. But we vote for our congressmen, senators, governors. That is our representation.

And unfortunately innocent people do go to jail and one is too many in my opinion....but then I think of the only fool proof way to keep all innocent people out of jail and that would be to completely do away with jails, police, and courts. Sorry but I prefer it the other way.

And we do get in wars that are none of our business but that is why we have a right to vote. Unfortunately we voted Bush into two terms of office and that sucks for all of us. But I would still take it over living in China, Venezuela, or even Great Britain.

The fact is that our country will never be perfect, but at least we have the right to bitch and moan. Even if all of those things you were talking about were fixed, people would still bitch and moan about something.

Politicians will always be corrupt and unfortunately we can't even have an election without them addressing the real fcuking issues. I mean I wish for one election they would completely outlaw the smear campaigns....to be honest with you, I don't give a f-ck about Obama's minister being a racist and I don't give a f-ck about Palin's daughter being pregnant.

I do care about real issues and not these two sided facts that other political parties bring up to take away from what the candidates are going to propose for solutions to our country's problems.

And also....just posting on a forum is not going to help our government get any better. If you really want to help to start changing things....run for your local city government and work your way up. Personally I would love to vote for someone with fresh ideas.

Chode Logan is offline AR's Ravishing Maestro of Anabolic Tastyness
    Ugh, Alex Jones is a sensationalist ignorant fool. That being sad, I agree with pretty much every expose he does, and I do believe these facts are true. But he is just so horrible to listen to, he's over the top and I get the vibe he does it to stroke his own ego. Either that or he's a jesus-crazed southern fool, yeah that seems more likely. I love what he's trying to do, hate how he's doing it.

Zeitgeist got the point across so much better, no yapping fat idiot trying to get himself famous.

Thread Information