Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mick86 is offline Member

Arrow Looking for examples of what people consider is the upper limit of a natural physic

I think I have a reasonable idea of what can and can't be achieved naturally, and on a daily biases I hear guys claiming to be natural, even when In some cases I know for certain that they are not.

I realise that hard work, good genetics and intelligent practices can take you a long way, but that path eventually ends, and I think it ends much sooner than many claim.

I think that many people have a false sense of what you can achieve naturally proliferated by the constant denial of AAS use by many impressively built men. People think, hey my mate Bob says his natural and he wouldn't lie to me because where best friends. He's been training 4 years and weighs 265 pounds at 5 foot 10 and is below 6% bf so if he can achieve that then anything is possible.

Look at the bodybuilders and pros from before AAS were around, are you going to tell me that training technique, diet and supplement advancements are responsible for every third guy at the gym these days looking better than the best bodybuilders of yesteryear......have a reality check people.

*I would like to invite members to submit images of what they consider to be the upper limit of a natural physic.

Also members may wish to submit an image and ask others opinions on whether the person depicted juices or not.

Looking forward to seeing if this generates much interest as it is of great interest to me.

(some sections of this post copied from a previous post of mine)

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member

Vernon Gholston?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Problem is theres just some real freaks of nature out there. I know one personally with 19" arms natty...

michael tyson is offline Associate Member
    holy strechmarks

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    Problem is theres just some real freaks of nature out there. I know one personally with 19" arms natty...
    jiggaman, please tell me you are the guy in the picture. thats what i think when i read your posts

:crossfingers:

definitely on the sauce

Quote Originally Posted by kchrist View Post
    jiggaman, please tell me you are the guy in the picture. thats what i think when i read your posts

:crossfingers:
    Thats what i think when i write my posts lol. This is who it actually is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djDBs3yuDhk not far off from what i really look like.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Is it me or do Mick 86 (OP) and Kchrist have the exact same avi

edit....you copied his avi into your post...disregard!

(was a quick look before I posted...oops)
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 10-07-2008 at 10:51 AM.

And nowwwww your racially insensitive remark of the DAYYYY...

***applause***

God built the genetic roof a little higher for black dudes. I seriously believe this. All the black guys on my high school football team somehow put on more muscle than anyone else, even tho they were doing the same things as us crackaz.

It's lowest for cambodians.....

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Is it me or do Mick 86 (OP) and Kchrist have the exact same avi

edit....you copied his avi into your post...disregard!

(was a quick look before I posted!)
    woah, that just blew my mind.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Looking for examples of what people consider is the upper limit of a natural physic-strong_muscular_women_sw201.jpg  

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RapaciousShark View Post
    And nowwwww your racially insensitive remark of the DAYYYY...

***applause***

God built the genetic roof a little higher for black dudes. I seriously believe this. All the black guys on my high school football team somehow put on more muscle than anyone else, even tho they were doing the same things as us crackaz.

It's lowest for cambodians.....
    WOW, that is all kinds of wrong.
    Last edited by MuscleScience; 10-07-2008 at 07:28 PM.

DUDE....that lady is scary!! Natty my arse!!

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member

what picture are you looking at? that girl is H-O-T bro!! haha just kiddin, i wonder how old she is? ide definitely be wearin the skirt if i was with her haha

This is my point with that pic. There's no way to accurately judge these days because even the "legit" pro athletes of football, baseball, etc. are on juice and getting away with it. That's not to say Gholston's not natural.

I think what you have to do is look at pro bodybuilders before steroids were so accessible. Once you see that, imagine it 10% bigger for modern day supps, and I think you have the right picture...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Looking for examples of what people consider is the upper limit of a natural physic-sandowtorsoblk.gif  

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Not entirely.

I cant quit looking at that chick!! She's mesmerizing...look at the elbows on her.

Scared, but fascinated!
    She gives a whole new meaning to the term "ground and pound"

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    You can start here http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...4ad7acb7b39238

theres plenty more out there.

I want to be black

You know I've read some studies along the same lines...it's feels taboo to talk about it, because no one wants to sound racist...but bottom line, there are studies out there to draw those conclusions.

drawing on taboo...I would like to clarify that I am not racist...just commenting to a point that was brought up in the forum.

There is also literature out there to suggest that some of the natural size accomplishments of some african american men and woman can be dated back to selective slave breeding (this sounds awful as Im typing it). But the facts are that there were slave farms in the 1800's that would bring in the biggest, fastest and strongest of slaves and in turn breed them for selectivity, that drawn with the science may answer some of the questions of some of the reasons why we see many african americans that are genetically superior (aside from the hard work, dedication and time spent training) not to say that there aren't plenty of caucasian freaks of nature out there as well (take a stroll through central Iowa or Nebraska). But wanted to throw that in there since it was being discussed

You know I've read some studies along the same lines...it's feels taboo to talk about it, because no one wants to sound racist...but bottom line, there are studies out there to draw those conclusions.

drawing on taboo...I would like to clarify that I am not racist...just commenting to a point that was brought up in the forum.

There is also literature out there to suggest that some of the natural size accomplishments of some african american men and woman can be dated back to selective slave breeding (this sounds awful as Im typing it). But the facts are that there were slave farms in the 1800's that would bring in the biggest, fastest and strongest of slaves and in turn breed them for selectivity, that drawn with the science may answer some of the questions of some of the reasons why we see many african americans that are genetically superior (aside from the hard work, dedication and time spent training) not to say that there aren't plenty of caucasian freaks of nature out there as well (take a stroll through central Iowa or Nebraska). But wanted to throw that in there since it was being discussed
    That is just plain possible. In the Antebellum period of American histrory the slave population of the southern states was three times that of whites, and you better believe they practiced eugenics, just like man has been doing with canines for the past few thousand years. I mean, look at the variation and selectivity achieved in dog breeds as a direct result of selective breeding. I'm not racist either, but I know blacks were treated just like dogs and so i wonder. My point is, micro*********ary forces are at work in us just like other animals, or else there wouldn't be race differences to begin with.

There are only two problems with the theory tho:

1) There were only a couple centuries worth of time to crank out a bigger, stronger breed of human, and

2) I doubt slave masters had as much control over the mating choices of their slaves.

I'd be interested in seeing a scientific comparison of the body mass and endocrinological differences between blacks of american heritage and those from, say, Ghana or Togo (somewhere on the west coast where the slave trade was focused).
    Last edited by RapaciousShark; 10-07-2008 at 11:40 AM.

Its an interesting topic regardless...I'm not sure if I agree with the eugenics school of thought in American slavery...though I've heard both sides argued intelligently.

But like you said, looks at the Tongans, Somaoans, and even the Polynesians.

Pure gentics wheter forced or natural play the biggest part

I mean, are Russians better at hockey because of some breeding technique (doubt it)?

Or are the Chinese breeding the best gymnasts in the country to ensure supremecy (that one seems more plausible..LOL)

Interesting food for though all the way around

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kchrist View Post

definitely on the sauce
    OMG, so many replys in so little time.

Bahaha, saw my Avy and was like wtf, someone is impersonating me, I did not post that.

mick86 is offline Member
    As for all of the talk of black guys having better genetics, I have seen evidence of that amongst my friends too. Whether or not they are natural is a separate issue, but either way they do seem get better results than us white guys.

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfew44 View Post

Vernon Gholston?
    I assume you are joking, because if that guy isn't on the juice then he has muscle implants imo

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RapaciousShark View Post
    For her sake I hope that is photo shopped

Bjohnson is offline Associate Member
    It only takes a few generations to breed a totally different type of dog. The Germans created a bunch on new breeds a couple centuries back(doberman, weimeriener, etc)

Not saying its the only or main reason but to say it isn't a factor would be silly. Ive met a lot of Africa Africans and seen many on tv. Not many of these dudes are big, in fact, most are slim if anything. Don't really seem to made out of the same stuff as the ones in the new world.(thats metaphorical) Its unfortunate we are all a little freaked to discuss it, none of us had anything to do with it. It is what it is at this point.
    And aren't we a little overdue for some old white dude to try to explain something like this during halftime to a horrified audience and destroy his career?

well, we hijacked micks thread with this afrononsense. Let's see some suspected naturals like in post 15....

Chode Logan is offline AR's Ravishing Maestro of Anabolic Tastyness
    I havn't read the sciene article yet, I'll get on that. I thought it was common knowledge that black guys have more testosterone and can produce muscle better than white folk? Generally speaking of course, not everyone. I think I was taught that in high school.

Sorry for the !

Was not suprised to see the topic moved!

Back to the OP

Rob Hope...natty
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Looking for examples of what people consider is the upper limit of a natural physic-rob_hope03%2520-2-.jpg   Looking for examples of what people consider is the upper limit of a natural physic-rob-hope2.jpg   Looking for examples of what people consider is the upper limit of a natural physic-_rob_hope-3.jpg  

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Last edited by novastepp; 10-07-2008 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by novastepp View Post

This is actually Conan O'brien before he got on the gear!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Looking for examples of what people consider is the upper limit of a natural physic-conan_obrien.jpg  

mick86 is offline Member
    Hey, you guys got my thread moved

mick86 is offline Member
    This is actually Conan O'brien before he got on the gear!
    lol good resemblance

mick86 is offline Member
    That's possibly a good example, I would be some what wiling to believe that he could be 100% natural, much beyond that gets very suspicious.

mick86 is offline Member
    His shoulders, bi's and lats look suspiciously big to me, if not for that its almost believable.

that's the issue with observing. everyone's genetics are different, so some aspects of their individual composition are flattering.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mick86 View Post
    I assume you are joking, because if that guy isn't on the juice then he has muscle implants imo
    I'd believe he could be natural except for the forearms. That's the biggest streach IMO.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information