I think I have a reasonable idea of what can and can't be achieved naturally, and on a daily biases I hear guys claiming to be natural, even when In some cases I know for certain that they are not.

I realise that hard work, good genetics and intelligent practices can take you a long way, but that path eventually ends, and I think it ends much sooner than many claim.

I think that many people have a false sense of what you can achieve naturally proliferated by the constant denial of AAS use by many impressively built men. People think, hey my mate Bob says his natural and he wouldn't lie to me because where best friends. He's been training 4 years and weighs 265 pounds at 5 foot 10 and is below 6% bf so if he can achieve that then anything is possible.

Look at the bodybuilders and pros from before AAS were around, are you going to tell me that training technique, diet and supplement advancements are responsible for every third guy at the gym these days looking better than the best bodybuilders of yesteryear......have a reality check people.

*I would like to invite members to submit images of what they consider to be the upper limit of a natural physic.

Also members may wish to submit an image and ask others opinions on whether the person depicted juices or not.

Looking forward to seeing if this generates much interest as it is of great interest to me.

(some sections of this post copied from a previous post of mine)