Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: human rights?

bigceps is offline New Member

human rights?

USA has the right to do anything? Take a look at the pic below. Also, by attacking Iraq, US is going to kill many people who are civilians. Is this appropriate? Is the new world order which says that there will be 'peace' like this? Lets just kill those guys, there is no need to carry them, or feed them or clean their dirt! Animals can be eaten, but they can not! Or, maybe I am wrong! Maybe US is planning to sell their meat to 3rd world countries. lol!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails human rights?-pow1.jpg  

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    I dont know what your getting at??
    But as far as that pic goes FUCK THEM. There getting whats coming to them. We (i mean the US) are not wrong we have the right to defend ourselves and our allies. We tried to feed a starving nation once back in 93 what good did it get us or the people we tried to help. Our attack on Iraq will be 1 billion % justified.

MindBomb is offline Member
    We have the right to protect ourselves from foreign or domestic threat. Those people above in the picture are of those consider to be prisoners of war. I guarentee you they are being treated better than our boys if they were captured.

When our citizens are killed, in this country or other places, I don't hear arab countries bitching, yet they are already biching about those who "might" be killed during US-Iraq war. I hate double standards, and thats all I see coming out of the Arab nations these days. Majority of arabs don't see anything wrong with HOMICIDE bombings that kills innocent people everyday, yet they are bitching about legitimate war. I say legitamate because the danger Sadam poses to this country. I love this land and the freedome we stand for. And will do anything to protect it. GOD BLESS AMERICA and those who protect it!!!!!

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    What should we do transport them in a limo? Or maybe just let them go free to happy land!
    Wake up .

You do realize the people you feel bad for are the same that would like nothing more than to kill you and your family .

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    it is all very comfortable to talk of US military activism - until you come face to face with these people and realize that they have no value of human life whatsoever, tehy will not negotiate nor will they stop - they deem your liberal bleeding heart a weakness to be exploited and secretly laugh at our stupidity for indulging such foolishness, while loudly proclaiming that such sentiments show the moral truth and justification of their own venomous designs. A word of advice:

Wake Up!

Evil does exist, we are at war, and always will be with such elements.

Naiveté=Death

Well said cycleon well said

shorty2big is offline Member
    Fu** them!! They wouldn't give a drop of piss if your life depended on it.

Ocnorb36 is offline Junior Member
    You sound mis-informed and you lead me to believe that you are quick to jump to unsound conclusions. First of all, your comments that innocent civilians will be killed is absolutely correct. Just like the 3100 American lives that were lost on 911 war has a tendancy to take the innocent. Those men bound and being held captive may or may not be civilians. They may very well be military activists in their own right who were captured by our brave soldiers fighting this war against terrorism.

Look at the picture more carefully my friend. Notice the soldier on the right front with his hand on his forehead. There is the real story bro. It looks like he just went through hell and back, exsisting on 2 hours sleep, fighting a war that cannot actually be won, and trying to keep alive the very people he is trying to eliminate. Believe me, the night would have went much smoother had they just killed those men and went back to the transport plane. Americans believe in the value of life. Killing for us does not lead to heaven, but rather to hell (personal hell if you have no religious belief). That man is tired, probably hungry, missing his loved ones, knowing that he has a hundred more days just like that day.

War kills people so get used to it. Most Americans I know, if not all, would gladly lay down their lives to assure our future includes the basic freedoms we enjoy today are still here tomorrow. That picture reflects the American spirit to fight to bring the guilty to justice and attempt to avoid killing the innocent. In my opionion you completely misread the picture. Just my .02.

Oc

That was just what i was waiting for. Long live US.,f*ck the rest of the world! Citizens of US. are the only humans. The others , they are just animals.(Heil 'Bush'!) Do you think you have a right to kill more civilians because your civilians are dead? What happened to the humanism? I don't think that those "humans" that were packaged attacked the twin towers? If so, how did they survive? They are just the soldiers that are trying to defend their mainland. Also, they bombed Afghanistan to capture or kill Osama, but where is he now? Also, there are still some evidences that he is still alive. What would you say about that?

I must also mention that US. is fighting with the evil they created. They depended on these radical muslimism to fight with the former USSR., now their weapon turned back! Why isn't this mentioned? Also, Saddam is a product of US., he had been protected by US., to fight against Persia. Now he becomes evil! I wonder why don't you choose to find evil inside before saying 'f*ck the people who do not live in US!' US. is the victim of its own world politics. You can not be succesful without changing other people's mind(other then your citizens).

By the way, I live in Turkey, I am an atheist, and i think i can look at the things within a more direct way, my brain is not washed by american media.

Holy shit Dude your way off base. We used radical muslim factions to fight the russians that is true but most of them turned out to be the northern alliance that was fighting the talibaN.
    Majority of Americans arent brainwashed by the media because we all know they are way to liberal and tend to report only what they want us too see. Way too many people have Died in the Name of God . this crap i hate you cause your a jew or a christian,its ridiculous. so our American values of you can belive in any religion and any God even satan is wrong?
    if the wrest of the world adopted our ideals the world would be much better off. FUCK THE MIDDLE EAST and fuck thier ideals keep that shit over there dont come here and try to make us like you
    The world is a big place one single man can be lost forever but rest assured we will hunt him till the end and i prey we dont stop there.
    After Iraq we should Role into North korea and Deal with those fools

Originally posted by bigceps
    That was just what i was waiting for. Long live US.,f*ck the rest of the world! Citizens of US. are the only humans. The others , they are just animals.(Heil 'Bush'!) Do you think you have a right to kill more civilians because your civilians are dead? What happened to the humanism? I don't think that those "humans" that were packaged attacked the twin towers? If so, how did they survive? They are just the soldiers that are trying to defend their mainland. Also, they bombed Afghanistan to capture or kill Osama, but where is he now? Also, there are still some evidences that he is still alive. What would you say about that?

I must also mention that US. is fighting with the evil they created. They depended on these radical muslimism to fight with the former USSR., now their weapon turned back! Why isn't this mentioned? Also, Saddam is a product of US., he had been protected by US., to fight against Persia. Now he becomes evil! I wonder why don't you choose to find evil inside before saying 'f*ck the people who do not live in US!' US. is the victim of its own world politics. You can not be succesful without changing other people's mind(other then your citizens).

By the way, I live in Turkey, I am an atheist, and i think i can look at the things within a more direct way, my brain is not washed by american media.
    First of all, we don't attack civilians like the cowardly musilim have done!!! The civilian lives, which are lost in the war by US, are killed accidentally, unlike muslims deliberate attacks. Human lives are precious and muslims are the ones killing innocent lives.

US attacked Afghanistan to kill osama and rid the power of Taliban who harbor and aid the terrorists. Where is Osama? Who fucking cares!!! Taliban felt the anger and unity of US, like how sadam is going to feel.

When Soviet Union disregarded human rights of Afghanistan, we aided the weak. Now we are getting rid of those who disregard human rights in iraq. Not to mention the danger iraq poses on US.

You are in Turkey??? Good stay there!!! We will defend ourselves with our without your approval!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA AND OUR PRESIDENT BUSH!!!!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I dont give a shit how they threat the taliban warriors!! They should be glad they werent shoot at sight after what they did!

And you honestly think Saddam won with 100% in the last election? Im sure most of the Iraq civilians would like to see him and his regime dead.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Fu-- em. Let em rot

Your posts are really funny. I can't keep laughing while i am reading all the posts. I wonder how can you isolate yourselves from the rest of the world like that? Whatever, lets kill all the people until no people are left outside US. Hey, that would be really boring! Having no one to attack to? Are you going to start killing yourselves like in the wild west? Also, you forgot something about 911, pentagon was also attacked, and people in pentagon were no civilians, so it is the exactly the same thing as US. does. Kill innocents with people who you think deserve to die. All afghans has the potential to become a Taleiban, so why don't we kill them all? Also, with them, other middle-easterns, they may have the potential to act as terrorists.

I never said lets kill civilians. But in all wars civilians suffer the most. It cant be awoided. And im not for killing everyone in the middle east either. And when you say the 9/11 attack was also against the pentagon...that makes it allright then i guess? I think your a moron.

And im from Sweden btw.

Nibbe is offline Junior Member
    I am just amazed about this entire discussion!! The USA don't kill civilians?? How much money has america spent on Israel?? From what I know just by watching american tv the israelis kill civilians on a regular basis. and does ANY american media whatsoever even object to that? NO! If the american ppl wont/cant see both sides of the "war" in the middle east nothing will change, America will still be the big villain in their eyes! Remember, America is a DEMOCRACY, the people have the power to change things! Change them to the better! If you want peace you can't take sides, unless you want to erase the entire middle east!

The talibans however should be erased from the face of the earth, fanatics can never be persuaded that their way of thought is wrong.

Just my 2 cents, peace!

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Whoa whoa whoa....
    I can see propoganda has spread both ways, and did a damn fine job. No doubt that what the Al Quida did was terribly inhumane and wrong, and they should pay for what they did, but why doesn't everyone look to see the reason WHY they did what they did?

Just something the media loves to skip over, the United States has done it's fair share of misuse and abuse on "innocent" people (I'm not condoning Sept 11th at all) but when you're saying "let them rot, fuck them" someone else on the other end of the world is saying the same thing, about us.

War doesn't do anything to solve an long-term problems, it's an immeditate solution. But before conclusions are made, we should think about our offspring and how they're going to deal with it and what's left of the future between world relations. 2 sides have now been formed that are complete opposite, literally splitting alliances in half. The end result? Millions of lives will be lost....what about that concept?

Instead of pushing for war, we should be looking for the cause and try to come up with a solution, not just killing it off.

Also, you forgot something about 911, pentagon was also attacked, and people in pentagon were no civilians
    Hey bro, lets be serious for a second. Attack on Pentagon with commercial airplane, not fighter jets, full of innocent civilians by idiots does not make it an act of war. It's simple terrorist act. There was no declaration of war. It was a cowerdly act. You condoning this action because the Pentagon was also attacked tells everyone who is being manipulated by propaganda. Please do not go and justify what these terrorists did, because you CAN'T!!!

From what I know just by watching american tv the israelis kill civilians on a regular basis. and does ANY american media whatsoever even object to that? NO!
    Our government has each time asked Israelis to watch their action. Not once did our government condoned killing of innocent people. Come up with some facts before you open your trap dude. BTW how many innocent Israelis and other people are killed by these homicide bombers. I guarentee you that more innocent people are killed by homicide bombers. Do not fonfuse colateral casualty to deliberate target!!!

but why doesn't everyone look to see the reason WHY they did what they did?
    There can never be rational justification for what they did. Our citizens are DEAD because of what they did!!!

War doesn't do anything to solve an long-term problems, it's an immeditate solution. But before conclusions are made, we should think about our offspring and how they're going to deal with it and what's left of the future between world relations. 2 sides have now been formed that are complete opposite, literally splitting alliances in half. The end result? Millions of lives will be lost....what about that concept?
    War will be declaired if we are threatened. This is how we assure our future for our children. When we get rid of sadam, the whole world will be in a better posistion. There is a split in alliances, but if we decide to attack that'll change.

Every fucking country in the world have receive some sort of help from US. If there is anything any country needs, why is it that US is the first to be called upon??? I say fuck em all now. They all showed us their true color. We will succeed. No matter how much you bitch and moan about the deal, it'll happen (obviously with out your approval ). And after everything has been said and done, all our lives will move on, unlike sadam.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    "quote:
    but why doesn't everyone look to see the reason WHY they did what they did?

There can never be rational justification for what they did. Our citizens are DEAD because of what they did!!!"

- There is a rational explanation, just no one wants to admit it, that the US brought this on themselves. I'n nowhere near saying it was okay, not at all, but there IS a reason and it's never been conveyed. Giving an answer like "it doesn't matter, it's not right" keeps the loop running.

"Every fucking country in the world have receive some sort of help from US. If there is anything any country needs, why is it that US is the first to be called upon??? I say fuck em all now. They all showed us their true color. We will succeed. No matter how much you bitch and moan about the deal, it'll happen (obviously with out your approval :cry. And after everything has been said and done, all our lives will move on, unlike sadam."
    - Also, every country has been screwed around by the United States. The President isn't a political leader, but if you look at his powers, he's more of a military leader. The United States helps out countries, sure, but not without getting something in return, and quite often, the price is heavier than what third world countries can dish out. And after everything is "said and done", our lives will be nowhere near normal. When you say "we will succeed", succeed in what? Bullying our way through Sadam's country, killing off his people regardless of who they are or what they're living for? How will that make our lives normal. It's natural human tendency to expect revenge or retribution....keep that in mind, because the other people living in that country that are just as innocent are "human" and have that same tendency. If we destroy lives and provoke retribution on their part, I guarantee you that our lives will be nowhere near "normal" ever again...if anything, THIS will be the reason why bio-chemical warfare strikes the United States, but when it does, we'll end up using the same lines..."Please do not go and justify what these terrorists did, because you CAN'T!!!" The same can be said for the United States...

By the way, if you're wondering? No, I'm not an Arab or Israeli or Iraqi or anything near. So don't think I'm playing the race card.

"I never said lets kill civilians. But in all wars civilians suffer the most. It cant be awoided. And im not for killing everyone in the middle east either. And when you say the 9/11 attack was also against the pentagon...that makes it allright then i guess? I think your a moron.

And im from Sweden btw."
    -No, i didn't say anything like that, i said killing the civilians for that reason is not allright too. It will make things even worse in the future. There is no need for flaming also. If you have anything to say, say it in a right manner. Lets think about that: While you bomb other countries that you don't like, don't you also attack factories, refineries etc., with military bases? Civilian people also works there right? I don't say that Taliban makes any good, radical muslimism is a product of USA while fighting against the 'great evil' of communism.

"if the wrest of the world adopted our ideals the world would be much better off. FUCK THE MIDDLE EAST and fuck thier ideals keep that shit over there dont come here and try to make us like you
    The world is a big place one single man can be lost forever but rest assured we will hunt him till the end and i prey we dont stop there.
    After Iraq we should Role into North korea and Deal with those fools"
    -Hmmm, regarding to your nickname and the things you have written, i think you are a NAZI or something, work hard and one day you will be like your grandfather, Adolph Hitler.

"Every fucking country in the world have receive some sort of help from US. If there is anything any country needs, why is it that US is the first to be called upon??? I say fuck em all now. They all showed us their true color. We will succeed. No matter how much you bitch and moan about the deal, it'll happen (obviously with out your approval :cry. And after everything has been said and done, all our lives will move on, unlike sadam. "
    -Have you ever thought that countries in the world don't want USA's help? Why didn't you help while there was a war in Bosnia? USA 'helps' the countries who are on a stretegic place on the world. For example, Iraq, near to petrol, that is why there was an immediate attack on Iraq. Also, another factor is, there is no more room for new weapons, by this way, new room is opened for weapon industry.
    "Holy shit Dude your way off base. We used radical muslim factions to fight the russians that is true but most of them turned out to be the northern alliance that was fighting the talibaN."
    I wonder what is talibaN? Budists or something likethat?
    "You are in Turkey??? Good stay there!!! We will defend ourselves with our without your approval!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA AND OUR PRESIDENT BUSH!!!!"
    -Yes, true, defending with attacking other countries? You will maybe someday be successful when all people are dead.

WoW man your have zero clue whats goin on in the world. We did go into Bosnia while FUCKING THE REST OF EUROPE sat there did nothing about it. Seems to me the United States is always saving that part of the worlds ASS from psycos.
    Adolf hitler was a fool and watch your mouth before you put me in that catagory asshole. You have no clue who i am and what i have done/given up and lost for MY nation.
    Obviously you know nothing of war. Fact is Civilians die in war and that unfortunate but it will happen accept it.
    Only war makes true peace.
    I wonder if sweden was attacked what would they do ???(probably want the US to help them out)BTW hasnt the US spent the last 50 yrs keeping the Soviets from Owning all of Europe ??? You dont care that we spent trillions on keeping you safe ???
    By Killing sadam and his cronies the world will be safer and better to live in.
    The isrealis killing civilians is crap they also have the right defend thier homeland in any way they see fit. Who the hell is any country in the world to tell them not too.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    FUCK EM' give me a gun and point me in the direction of those shit heads...you get in my way...you get two to the chest and one to the head...you mess with my country I will come and hunt your as down...I don't care if you live in Turkey or Spain...WTF ever you are from...

The above statment should be a memo we send out to all countries whether they are for us or againist us. Of course, these are my .02 cents. Nuff said
    Last edited by Butch; 11-11-2002 at 01:35 PM.

You kept me safe? This is really funny. Who will protect us from you then?
    You are a little NAZI, you do not know of the history well, lets take a look:
    Yugoslavian Civil War
    1991 - 1995
    Declarations of independence by Slovenia, Macedonia, and Croatia considered illegal by central government. Confrontation between Croatia and Serb-dominated national army developed into civil war. Germany's recognition of the states of Croatia and Slovenia in the middle of December led to Serbian acceptance of peace plan at the end of that month. 10,000 UN peacekeepers deployed in Croatia. In Apr 1992 the UN then recognized independence of Bosnia-Herzegovina. Serbia still continued to battle the secessionists. May saw beginning of bombardment of Sarajevo, followed by bombardment of Dubrovnik at the end of that month. This brought about UN resolution to ban all exports to Yugoslavia. By July an estimated 700,000 people had been driven out of Bosnia since beginning of war, all due to Serbs policy of 'ethnic cleansing' (aimed at driving Muslims out of areas shared with ethnic Serbs). In August the UN authorized use of military force to insure humanitarian aid getting through to Bosnia. In Sept Yugoslavia expelled from the UN. War ended with accord signed in Dayton, Ohio, USA in November 1995.

5 years to act! That is really cool!

Now lets take a look at Gulf War:
    Gulf War
    Iraq - US-led allies (29 member coalition).
    War caused by Iraqi invasion of Kuwait and failure to comply with UN resolution calling for withdrawal. Hostilities suspended after 43 days of fighting when Iraq accepted the UN resolution.

43 days to end the war! Now, lets make a comparison, why was not an operation on Bosnia for 5 years, compared to the immediate attack on Iraq? Let me tell you the secret behind it: PETROL which will lead us to more MONEY!

"Only war makes true peace. "
    Yes, that is true, you are a little NAZI and you worked the history about your grandfather well(I am sorry, but I won't be able to say the same about the rest of your history knowledge. ), and knows his ideology. The war to bring eternal peace! This is bullshit! People are hearing this for decades and lets think about what has changed.

It seems that something has changed from WWII and now jewishes are replaced by muslims, however, the ideolgy is the same as NAZIs.

"FUCK EM' give me a gun and point me in the direction of those shit heads...you get in my way...you get two to the chest and one to the head...you mess wiht my country I will come and hunt your as down...I don't care if you live in Turkey or Spain"

I am waiting for you, you are welcome my dear friend.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    "FUCK EM' give me a gun and point me in the direction of those shit heads...you get in my way...you get two to the chest and one to the head...you mess wiht my country I will come and hunt your as down...I don't care if you live in Turkey or Spain"

I am waiting for you, you are welcome my dear friend.
    I'm not getting involved in this matter...get's to complicated...but I had to say something...the best of luck to you in proving your point here at AR....

"I'm not getting involved in this matter...get's to complicated...but I had to say something...the best of luck to you in proving your point here at AR...."

Thanks, I do not have any bad feelings towards US. citizens or USA itself, but i am really concerned about the ideology that is ruling the country and the world besides.

What would justify us to attack iraq in your opinion??? When we loose millions of our citizens??? Would you give us your permission then???

I only have feelings for our dead citizens. Everything else is secondary, your opinions included!!!

Holy Fuck
    how the hell am i Nazi am i running at the mouth with slogans from Mien Kamp.
    Europes problem is just that europes You people should have stoped the war in Bosnia not us. (you have no heart for battle anymore)
    Address the facts i stated about us protecting you
    trillions of dollars spent keeping the russians from owning your ass.

Check your PM totenkopf.

"Europes problem is just that europes You people should have stoped the war in Bosnia not us. (you have no heart for battle anymore)"
    -What about Iraq then?

"What would justify us to attack iraq in your opinion??? When we loose millions of our citizens??? Would you give us your permission then???

I only have feelings for our dead citizens. Everything else is secondary, your opinions included!!!"
    -OK, also attack other countries too, because they MAY attack you someday. I wonder how Iraq will kill millions of your citizens? Or maybe you will kill millions of Iraq citizens?

Palme check your PM

manijak is offline Associate Member
    y'all lucky my only access is stil the touchscreen in the gym and it's too slow for me too get in this....

FmRommel is offline Member

Re: human rights?

USA has the right to do anything? Take a look at the pic below. Also, by attacking Iraq, US is going to kill many people who are civilians. Is this appropriate? Is the new world order which says that there will be 'peace' like this? Lets just kill those guys, there is no need to carry them, or feed them or clean their dirt! Animals can be eaten, but they can not! Or, maybe I am wrong! Maybe US is planning to sell their meat to 3rd world countries. lol!

Fuck them and Fuck You! Get on the front lines motherfucker......then complain...BTW did you have any relatives in NYC??

No?
    Fuck You.

Peace

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    War is war.. my friend, that is the way it is... there is always innocent lives lost. I don't mean to sound no symethic, but that is life.. Besides I have seen less humain pics than this of war, not with us, but other countries and how they treat and value human life.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I can't think of anything more hypocritical then someone from Turkey giving the US a speech on humanitarian rights. Look inside your own country before you worry about ours. Saddam is such a nice guy I can understand how you would want to defend him. I mean what is torturing your own people, attacking and occupying a neighboring country, helping terrorist, and trying to create weapons used with the sole purpose of killing as many US citizens as you can. It amazes me how the rest of the world sticks its hand out for financial aid, food, and trade agreements and then wants to talk about how terrible we are as a people. You obviously have no idea who we are or what we believe in and I doubt I could ever explain it to you. Know this....We may appear fat and lazy to the rest of the world but two weeks out of every year are military turns every automobile plant into a production line making military weapons just so we know we can, one in every three miles of our interstate is straight so it can be use as a runway in times of war, and yes everyone of us has a gun and thinks were John Wayne. WE WILL NOT LIVE IN FEAR. Tell your buddy Saddam we are coming and hells coming with us.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    An eye for a fucking eye... That's all I'm going to say...

If some dude on the street walks up and cracks me, I'm not gonna ask why? I'm going to return the favor and 10 fold until he's not moving...

On the other hand if someone needs help and hasn't done anything shitty to me, then I'm there 100% to help...

Simple rules of life... at least my rules...

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    america needs to protect themselves. regardless of the cost...son't you think the people in the twin towers were innocent...fuck ya they were... to many good people lost thier lives...mothers, fathers, brothers, firefighters, police officers...ect...NONE OF THEM DESERVED TO DIE....
    and then someones gonna tell me that we shouldn't do shit about it...we should just ly down and take it in the ass...fuck that bomb them all...Madmax..

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i think it's nice that we gave them all matching bags for their heads. black never goes out of style

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Hey bigceps i think u should talk to bouncer about this one, i think his point of view would be interesting, being that he is not an american and from what i've read he's been in the middle east for long periods of time. Go ask someone on the front lines if they beleive in what they're fighting for and ask em why. They will give u a priceless unbiased response that i personally can't match.

FmRommel is offline Member

Re: .

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    i think it's nice that we gave them all matching bags for their heads. black never goes out of style

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information