I found this site everloss.com , it has tons of marketing behind it, and is promoting some eBook type diet.

This is sad, because people will buy this , and get crap advice that is free everywhere.

I see this diet first says stay away from supplements , yet near the bottom it says how it will tell you what vitamins to take to help burn fat.. uh isnt most supp's just vitamins packaged together .. LOL

And then I found where ANYONE can promote this diet, make up false reviews , false claims, all because they want a few $$$

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1044368

And who is the person behind this ? All I know is it is some chick with a few nutrition degrees, but she wont post her own picture... Probably because she is fat and can only help out people by reading in her books from school. Ok now you are 23 and 283 lbs, lets get your BMI first we all know BMI is important... LOL

If someone has a product you better be ready to show it works and works on you. Not pay some graphics person money to put pictures of people from iStockPhoto.com .

What do you all see on this diet's homepage that contradicts itself ?

everloss.com