Thread: Jose Conseco

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member

Jose Conseco

any of you guys gonna watch the jose conseco show on a&e tonight? he sounds like he's gonna bash the hell out of steroids ...again

KingTenderloin is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate him but i will be tuning in, after the new episode of jon and kate plus 8 of course .....

the_rebirth is offline Member
    I think I will wait to watch it, I saw a extended preview of it and pretty much his dumb-a$$ stops taking everything cold turkey.. And I think he was "on" for at least 20years (prob not straight but still 20+ years) . Then after he quits cold turkey he goes to the doc a few weeks later and they say your blood work says you have low test.. YEAH DUH! I wonder why.....

He just needs money and these hollywood sharks are using him for a few $$ to give half a story.

Just my 2cc's on this

Quote Originally Posted by the_rebirth View Post
    I think I will wait to watch it, I saw a extended preview of it and pretty much his dumb-a$$ stops taking everything cold turkey.. And I think he was "on" for at least 20years (prob not straight but still 20+ years) . Then after he quits cold turkey he goes to the doc a few weeks later and they say your blood work says you have low test.. YEAH DUH! I wonder why.....

He just needs money and these hollywood sharks are using him for a few $$ to give half a story.

Just my 2cc's on this
    my thoughts exactly

bump

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    I watched it, seemed really depressing that he lost all his shit like a junkie and his test production is shot so he most likely continued his self medicated injections and is just getting more down the shitter by going about it illegally and getting busted by the mexican border for HCG that they mention at the end of the show. Jose is a dumbazz but he's got issues big time so I guess I should feel sorry, but I ain't got the time when someone has had more than I will ever have and pissed it all away. Fvck him...

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    I watched it, seemed really depressing that he lost all his shit like a junkie and his test production is shot so he most likely continued his self medicated injections and is just getting more down the shitter by going about it illegally and getting busted by the mexican border for HCG that they mention at the end of the show. Jose is a dumbazz but he's got issues big time so I guess I should feel sorry, but I ain't got the time when someone has had more than I will ever have and pissed it all away. Fvck him...
    So bad, so sad! Life goes on, he had his 15 seconds of fame when he sold out everyone like a rat. I hope he gets what's coming to him.

B.E.N. is offline Member
    Sucks...I used to love the 'Bash Brothers' when I was in middle school.

What a terd burglar he turned out to be. Anyone read his 1st book. It's a sob story too. For someone that seems to have had so much knowledge about anabolics he sure is throwing the lifestyle under the bus. I think at one time he was even quoted as saying growth hormones were the Fountain of Youth.

Check out his latest money making scam...http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3655031

Still seeking steady work, the Philadelphia Daily News reported Tuesday that Canseco has agreed to fight Danny Bonaduce in January as part of a Celebrity Boxing Federation bout. In July, Canseco was knocked out by former Philadelphia Eagles return man Vai Sikahema in Atlantic City.

"The bigger they are, the harder they fall," Bonaduce said, according to the Philadelphia paper.

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by B.E.N. View Post
    Sucks...I used to love the 'Bash Brothers' when I was in middle school.

What a terd burglar he turned out to be. Anyone read his 1st book. It's a sob story too. For someone that seems to have had so much knowledge about anabolics he sure is throwing the lifestyle under the bus. I think at one time he was even quoted as saying growth hormones were the Fountain of Youth.

Check out his latest money making scam...http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3655031

Still seeking steady work, the Philadelphia Daily News reported Tuesday that Canseco has agreed to fight Danny Bonaduce in January as part of a Celebrity Boxing Federation bout. In July, Canseco was knocked out by former Philadelphia Eagles return man Vai Sikahema in Atlantic City.

"The bigger they are, the harder they fall," Bonaduce said, according to the Philadelphia paper.
    Bonaduce is gonna fvck him up....I feel bad for Jose after watching that show. He obviously fvcked up bad and its all starting to take a nice big shiit on his head now. And Im not sure he does know that much about anabolics. Did you see his reaction when his doctor told him what the normal adult male test range was, he was shocked. And he is trying to treat it with androgel and HCG !?!? He is headed for some serious depression issues if he tries to spend his whole life in the 150 range. Someone needs to tell him that he is gonna need legitimate TRT for the rest of his life.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I watched it and felt sad for Jose...I know him personally...although we aren't best friends or anything but we talk from time to time when he's in Miami and I see him at local joints....I will say this...he is a prime example of how OVERDOING juice for a prolonged period of time can cause severe health issues.....I get the feeling he's gonna have to get back into shooting test as a hrt/trt..plan....which will undoubtedly be a difficult thing for him to do...because like many of us..a little is never enough and he could easily fall back into his old thinking and ways and start juicing up with stuff like deca etc...its a double edged sword for him....my heart goes out to him and honestly I hope he recovers completely.

B.E.N. is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abbot138 View Post
    And Im not sure he does know that much about anabolics. Did you see his reaction when his doctor told him what the normal adult male test range was, he was shocked.
    You may be right. And the sad thing is he was considered the Godfather of Steriods in baseball. He was the one introducing multi-million dollar athletes to these chemicals. Pathetic.

Proves exactly how uneducated the general population is on this subject.

Quote Originally Posted by B.E.N. View Post
    You may be right. And the sad thing is he was considered the Godfather of Steriods in baseball. He was the one introducing multi-million dollar athletes to these chemicals. Pathetic.

Proves exactly how uneducated the general population is on this subject.
    I know. If I hear one more MLB player talk about taking HGH and steroids "once or twice" to recover from an injury Im going to throw up. Why cant they ever get someone who knows wtf they are talking about up there to school these guys and expose them for the frauds that they are.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Hes a bastard...

He really is the one responsible for starting this whole "Steroids in sports " bullshit that we have now in the US.

I entirely blame him.

If he wouldve just kept his mouth shut, this craziness going on with AAS wouldnt be so ubsurd.

If i ever meet that prick, im going to punch him right in the mouth.

/Rant

-WAR

Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    Hes a bastard...

He really is the one responsible for starting this whole "Steroids in sports " bullshit that we have now in the US.

I entirely blame him.

If he wouldve just kept his mouth shut, this craziness going on with AAS wouldnt be so ubsurd.

/Rant

-WAR

LOL! Agreed 100%.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    [QUOTE=war4BTT;4265902]Hes a bastard...

I entirely blame him.

/Rant

Yeah ...OK!! hahahahaha

Thread Information