Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    I broke my femur...that f king hurts...

AUb27 is offline Associate Member
    alotta ppl let their sprained ankles get outa hand, repeatedly spraining them because they lack the effort to rehab it with physio. there are so many excercises you can do b4 bed to stregnthen ur ankles, and my advice to this guy is once he can, do the ankle strengthening stuff until his ankles are strogner then ever then start squatting. like i said up above. once u can stand on one leg for 30 seconds with ur eyes closed u should be good to go. if u think it sounds easy try it, ur ankles arent as strong as u think.

Quote Originally Posted by bossman_1986 View Post
    i have another question,

when starting to squat after you're done physio and everything, would it be better to start squatting by putting a 5 pound plate under your heels so it takes some pressure off your ankle??
    bump

Quote Originally Posted by AUb27 View Post
    alotta ppl let their sprained ankles get outa hand, repeatedly spraining them because they lack the effort to rehab it with physio. there are so many excercises you can do b4 bed to stregnthen ur ankles, and my advice to this guy is once he can, do the ankle strengthening stuff until his ankles are strogner then ever then start squatting. like i said up above. once u can stand on one leg for 30 seconds with ur eyes closed u should be good to go. if u think it sounds easy try it, ur ankles arent as strong as u think.
    yea thats one of the exercies im doing in physio, its hard doing it with my eyes closed but im getting better at it with my eyes open

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information