Page 149 of 198 FirstFirst ... 4999139144145146147148149150151152153154159 ... LastLast
Results 5,921 to 5,960 of 7914
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: Ask DSM anything.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whylee View Post
    Okay your right on the size of bottle, 10 ml 200 mg/ml
    so im new to this stuff so ... been working out for awhile, couldn't tell you my body fat, haven't checked it yet, im after to build muscle and then after i get to the size i want then tone it and chisel it.
    so i have 2 of each 2 decca and 2 test. so did i get the right amount for a 8 week cycle or ?? how often should i be injecting? the guy said once a week, start at 10 cc and then up to 2 cc once a week, and last week back to 1 cc of each.
    or should i be injecting more often and i didn't get the right amount?
    also, should i be working out like normally or should i be pushing myself? I really haven't noticed much of a change since i've started this will be my 3rd week.

Any who. sure hope i didn't get screwed or ripped off .lol if it isn't the right amount and im not injection right, id rather you guys let me know, then have the guy who i got the stuff from . seeing the experience is with you guys
    Well if you have 2 bottles of Test at 200mg per ml that is 4,000mg's and same if the deca is dosed at 200 mg per ml so you would have 4,000mg's of deca, so it all depends on how big of weekly dose you want to go with on whether or not you have enough to do a cycle. My best friend, wink wink, does 600mg of test only per week cycles at 12 week cycles so at 200mg per ml or cc, 3cc weekly shot, that would take a total of 7200mg's on that 12 week cycle but since you want to do an 8 week cycle you could do 1,000mg per week. I don't know what your history or your age is, but if you are under 23, I don't recommend you doing it at all. With that said if this is your first cycle and you are totally aware of the possible adverse consequences of doing this, then I would recommend waiting till you had enough to do a test only cycle the first time just to make sure you have no negative reactions to the test. If you are a first timer and mix different steroids right out the gate without ever doing them before and have a negative reaction, then you wont know which of the mixture caused the negative reaction. If I am wrong on any of this, someone here will surely correct me, I hope.....But doing a cycle is much more than just taking a shot and sitting home eating bon bons. You have to train intensly and keep your diet in check, eating all the right foods and stay focused. I truly recommend you read all you can about cycles on this site in the questions and answers section and make sure you and your body are ready for this making sure your bodyfat is under 15% before even trying a cycle. And take advantage of this forum site and read read read. Then when you are sure of it all then and only then do what you gotta do. Even though I'm not DSM, That's my 2 cents.

TBrah is offline Associate Member
    changed my mind better question, 07 r1 raven (u have it but needs new motor so u have to swap it and trade/sell it first) cbr1k, or gsxr 1k
    Last edited by TBrah; 05-26-2011 at 10:23 PM.

I would like to know as accurately as possible how many people you've infected with aids in your lifetime?
    And if you had the chance to move to africa would you do so?
    If not would you mind us rocketing you over there strapped to a hydrogen bomb instead?

And lastly how many cocks did you have to suck to make your name yellow? Is there a quota for hiring fags on this board like there is for women? Cause I notice there is exactly one of each.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogthesteroidhunter View Post
    I would like to know as accurately as possible how many people you've infected with aids in your lifetime?
    If not would you mind us rocketing you over there strapped to a hydrogen bomb instead?

And lastly how many cocks did you have to suck to make your name yellow? Is there a quota for hiring fags on this board like there is for women? Cause I notice there is exactly one of each.
    closet dick suckers are always the biggest haters

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Infected - 0
    Africa is too hot for me.
    Not many you just to suck the right ones (hi marcus). There is no quota here.

Quote Originally Posted by TBrah View Post
    changed my mind better question, 07 r1 raven (u have it but needs new motor so u have to swap it and trade/sell it first) cbr1k, or gsxr 1k
    I'll always go for the gixxer.

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    everywhere where else
    True.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Have you been on Judge Judy?
    I love judge judy ! DVR it everyday

Ok, here's one but it aint a joke, i'm serious. Even though it sounds funny.
    My GF and I want to try the backdoor stuff(her backdoor). Only problem is it hurts her, can barely put the shlong in, hitting it hard beeing out of the question. She really wants to try it because she heard of the backdoor orgasm and wants to experience it.
    Any tips & tricks ?

Bud you don't notice very well.
    I was just thinking the other day that it was going too smoothly around here. I can almost set my watch these days. lol
    Haters gonna hate.....

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    he's so jelly

A Few Pics For Our Newest "BANNED" Closeted Gay Member Dogthesteroidhunter. BTW anyone know who has the record for shortest time for being a member here before getting banned?

Last edited by Shol'va; 05-27-2011 at 12:29 PM.

One more for our banned bud...

Sorry Marcus I almost left your country out on my pic fest for our new banned friend.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmySidewalk View Post
    Ok, here's one but it aint a joke, i'm serious. Even though it sounds funny.
    My GF and I want to try the backdoor stuff(her backdoor). Only problem is it hurts her, can barely put the shlong in, hitting it hard beeing out of the question. She really wants to try it because she heard of the backdoor orgasm and wants to experience it.
    Any tips & tricks ?
    You have to first stretch her out and two make her enjoy it. Before you try banging her @$$ hard first get her to enjoy the ideal. Get her worked up and use your finger in her backdoor as you eat her out. Let her mind think of you being in her ass as pleasurable not painfull. Another position is to have her ride you while (in vage) while you put a finger in her butt. Play like this for a bit and she will be begging for your c0ck in there.

Sorry shov if I just had you vomit talking about eating a girl out lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    You have to first stretch her out and two make her enjoy it. Before you try banging her @$$ hard first get her to enjoy the ideal. Get her worked up and use your finger in her backdoor as you eat her out. Let her mind think of you being in her ass as pleasurable not painfull. Another position is to have her ride you while (in vage) while you put a finger in her butt. Play like this for a bit and she will be begging for your c0ck in there.

Sorry shov if I just had you vomit talking about eating a girl out lol.
    You owe me lunch. And no tacos either.

The Straight? MMA Fighter And Model Josh Peters is on the gay site English Lads. He is quoted as saying that he doesn't like gay guys looking at him. He now has a profile on English Lads tagline "uncut amateurs", a web site catering to gay men. He's a male model who poses naked, grabbing his dick and finds it surprising that gay men like to look? When the money dried up I guess he got over his dislike of gay people seeing him.

I wonder if KP knows this guy.

Thanks DSM, sorry Shol'va

Happy Memorial Day.....

And What It's Really All About...

Blog Entries
    Did you change your avatar for the holiday! lol

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Fuking hell, this thread is so gay

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^ you just figured that out!

Blog Entries

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    hahaha

Whylee is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Well if you have 2 bottles of Test at 200mg per ml that is 4,000mg's and same if the deca is dosed at 200 mg per ml so you would have 4,000mg's of deca, so it all depends on how big of weekly dose you want to go with on whether or not you have enough to do a cycle. My best friend, wink wink, does 600mg of test only per week cycles at 12 week cycles so at 200mg per ml or cc, 3cc weekly shot, that would take a total of 7200mg's on that 12 week cycle but since you want to do an 8 week cycle you could do 1,000mg per week. I don't know what your history or your age is, but if you are under 23, I don't recommend you doing it at all. With that said if this is your first cycle and you are totally aware of the possible adverse consequences of doing this, then I would recommend waiting till you had enough to do a test only cycle the first time just to make sure you have no negative reactions to the test. If you are a first timer and mix different steroids right out the gate without ever doing them before and have a negative reaction, then you wont know which of the mixture caused the negative reaction. If I am wrong on any of this, someone here will surely correct me, I hope.....But doing a cycle is much more than just taking a shot and sitting home eating bon bons. You have to train intensly and keep your diet in check, eating all the right foods and stay focused. I truly recommend you read all you can about cycles on this site in the questions and answers section and make sure you and your body are ready for this making sure your bodyfat is under 15% before even trying a cycle. And take advantage of this forum site and read read read. Then when you are sure of it all then and only then do what you gotta do. Even though I'm not DSM, That's my 2 cents.

Hwy Shol'va
    thank you for the reply. so I'm thinking i didnt get the right amount in bottles of the stuff.I should be getting 4-6 bottles of each?if im thinking this right.
    My age is 34 body fat, Im not sure on that yet, Ive done tons of reading, but then at times i come with more questions, and this is a bout the only thread i can post on and ask questions.
    So the other question, does this stuff go bad?I was reading one of these bottles and the expiry date on it says 12/05/2009 so... i dont think its lie food, but it might be, and might be dead.
    I have a bit of body fat but only on my belly, about an inch. im working on losing it,

one thing I've noticed is when at the gym ill be lifting and think im almost done where i cant lift any more , and i get this burst of energy and able to do few more reps.
    any how thanks for the info and advice.

Go to the questions and answers section on here and you can find out everything you want to know on this subject from the top pros here. Don't be afraid of asking questions in there and don't take offense if someone answers in a mean way. they may be having a bad day. Trust me they have heard every question out there so go for it.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    My state just ok'd "civil unions" for same sex partnerships. Do you think it's ok to call them something different than marriage and are just happy for the step in the right direction? Just heard about it on the radio yesterday and some people were pissed because the state should have just ok'd same sex marriages rather than civil unions which I believe besides the name is the exact same thing.

In the United States Declaration Of Independence it states...

We hold these truths to be self evident
    That All Men Are Created Equal
    That they are endowed by their creator
    With certain unalienable rights
    That among these are
    Life, Liberty, And the pursuit of happiness

No To Mention The Pledge Of Allegiance

I pledge allegiance to the flag
    Of the United States Of America
    And to the Republic For Which It Stands
    One Nation, Under God, Indivisible,
    With LIBERTY, And Justice for All.

So, if all men are created equal and we are all afforded equal rights and protections under the laws. Then why are some people allowed to be more equal by shutting out marriage to others? I know religion plays a key role in this as it once did in slavery. And I also know this will probably turn into another one of those HOT BUTTON TOPICS soooo Thanks a lot Stacks...lol

That is in theory only. If it were true, that all men ar equal, i would be able to walk around the Oval Office in the White House when i want, right ?
    Problem is that sometimes some men are more equal than others, if you know that i mean

Quote Originally Posted by JimmySidewalk View Post
    That is in theory only. If it were true, that all men ar equal, i would be able to walk around the Oval Office in the White House when i want, right ?
    Problem is that sometimes some men are more equal than others, if you know that i mean
    Yeah some are more "well endowed" with more than just inalienable rights.......

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    My state just ok'd "civil unions" for same sex partnerships. Do you think it's ok to call them something different than marriage and are just happy for the step in the right direction? Just heard about it on the radio yesterday and some people were pissed because the state should have just ok'd same sex marriages rather than civil unions which I believe besides the name is the exact same thing.
    I don't care what you call it but I want all the rights.

Tasty and useful products to enjoy....

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Stack you live in IL?

Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    Stack you live in IL?
    Your close, St. Louis
    Last edited by Shol'va; 06-03-2011 at 01:06 PM.

LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    lmao... I had to work that gay party in Kincaid a time or two... I always felt a little gay afterwards, and it took a day or so before my lisp was gone.

Does that make me gay DSM?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LGM View Post
    lmao... I had to work that gay party in Kincaid a time or two... I always felt a little gay afterwards, and it took a day or so before my lisp was gone.

Does that make me gay DSM?
    As long as you don't go full gay you are fine. You had whats called, air-born gay (catching the gay-air from other gays) which wears off after a day or two of straight male activities.

I've been air-born before

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    I've been air-born before
    Most don't even know they have it until its too late.

LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    Most don't even know they have it until its too late.
    Crap... Now you're scaring me.

Most don't even know I have them until its too late.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LGM View Post
    Crap... Now you're scaring me.
    Just check your temperature from time to time to be sure your not sick. Unfortunately most don't know but the most accurate way to take your temperature is rectually.

Thread Information